Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I understand you only get the 7 visits to complete it, but the last time I did this line I did it over 12-14 days ( in other words missing days here and there to do other things) and didn't have to repeat the chair/picture bit, this time i did 1 visit and now it throws me back to the begining!!!
Okay let me take a look

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I understand you only get the 7 visits to complete it, but the last time I did this line I did it over 12-14 days ( in other words missing days here and there to do other things) and didn't have to repeat the chair/picture bit, this time i did 1 visit and now it throws me back to the begining!!!
Dark I have just looked at your save In the messages to Amy from where you are now you got her to come to see V 8 days ago according to the phone if you have only visited her once since then yes you will have to repeat getting her over to see V again as the clock is ticking from the day she comes to see V, so whether you visit her once or 10 times it wont matter because once the week is up it will reset. So as far as I can see there is nothing wrong with your save you will just have to rinse and repeat

Reactions: DarkDreamz

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Dark I have just looked at your save In the messages to Amy from where you are now you got her to come to see V 8 days ago according to the phone if you have only visited her once since then yes you will have to repeat getting her over to see V again as the clock is ticking from the day she comes to see V, so whether you visit her once or 10 times it wont matter because once the week is up it will reset. So as far as I can see there is nothing wrong with your save you will just have to rinse and repeat
Thanks my darling man, so this time as soon as it triggers just spend the next 7 nights with Amy, will do :) so lets go try again, wish me luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Guys stuck early with mom/Claire. Says no more hints available, apparently supposed to be an eavesdrop scene with her talking to Emma? I have gotten the Veronica chores achievement.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Guys stuck early with mom/Claire. Says no more hints available, apparently supposed to be an eavesdrop scene with her talking to Emma? I have gotten the Veronica chores achievement.
Please attach your save and I'll take a look.

Last edited:

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
when you punish Veronica in earlier versions you need to spank each buttock 6 times for gain two submission points, but now this has changed .what I need to do?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
when you punish Veronica in earlier versions you need to spank each buttock 6 times for gain two submission points, but now this has changed .what I need to do?
No more than 5 times in total for max points. 3 on one cheek, 2 on the other or all on one.

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
hmm noone has anymore hints yet mom is at 80 / 90 / 1 i havent done the massage oil, neither can i find it to buy?

if it has been asked alrdy sorry i dont know how to search the threads by words :eek:

PS: hints went from "bla bla massage oil" to "no more hints avaiable"

Last edited:

Katto

Jul 8, 2018
How to increase charisma? I can not get into her mother's bedroom, she asks for 20 charisma. I'm only 10.

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
has anyone else had trouble triggering 'watch tv while Veronica does her chores' ?

Its cued up in my hints, but won't follow through when i attempt it

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
has anyone else had trouble triggering 'watch tv while Veronica does her chores' ?

Its cued up in my hints, but won't follow through when i attempt it
Is she coming in when you are watching and do you continue to watch tv? Don't take her to your room, keep watching T
tv. Then she should come back and clean, dressed only in an apron.

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
Is she coming in when you are watching and do you continue to watch tv? Don't take her to your room, keep watching T
tv. Then she should come back and clean, dressed only in an apron.
She isn't coming in and watching tv goes normally without any Veronica interaction

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
She isn't coming in and watching tv goes normally without any Veronica interaction
After you give her the job at 10am, just go to the TV area and skip to 12noon, don't interact with her just watch the TV, she should then approach you, when she does select the option to continue watching TV and the rest of the scene should unfold. hope it works for you. :)

Reactions: haribo88

Anon1444

Oct 25, 2018
Hey guys I'm at 25 love with mom/Claire and the game says it has no more hints available, what am I supposed to do to advance her story line?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote