Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi i am hurtstuck with Clair.
The Hint says: I should sleep nacked and give her a show if she enter next time my room.

I locked into the Walkthrow and tryed it now 3 weeks long and nothing works on it.
Sleeping beetween 22 and 7 from Sunday to Thursday (without Ashlay)

Cant get anymore any Arousel or Lovepoints 20 Arousel 25 LP
Morning yoga session to help her (finished) cant join her
Saturday Yoga session with the Girls only Warmup vailebel.

Pls help if possibel.

Ashlay finishend include Date
Veronica just need to Date her all stats on 100

My own Stats are all 50

THx
Are you leaving the door open

Satssuki

Nov 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "Larry5168, Beitrag: 1286738, Mitglied: 626204"] Lassen Sie die Tür offen [/ QUOT]
Dindt hat this option, so i joined the DC server and find there some help with my problem on this situation, but thx for answering.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
I'm stuck on Ashley 30 love 15 arousal says watch a horror movie and she'll probably come to my room but she never does. any help ?

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
No tuxedo in the mall.how to buy tuxedo ?
You need first to get Veronica to 100 points in each stat. Then you need to invite her to date, at Saturday or Sunday, 17.00. You will call her to restaurant, but you will remember then you don't have proper suite.
I'm stuck on Ashley 30 love 15 arousal says watch a horror movie and she'll probably come to my room but she never does. any help ?
Sleep with boxers, close the door.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
You need first to get Veronica to 100 points in each stat. Then you need to invite her to date, at Saturday or Sunday, 17.00. You will call her to restaurant, but you will remember then you don't have proper suite.

Sleep with boxers, close the door.
is it me or is the animation in this game corrupted every time i extract the file and load one animation scene it's extremely zoomed in
Edit: never mind it's a common windows 10 issue
Edit 2: I got it fixed on my PC but not the game damnit
Edit 3: Fixed it working on the game now finally

Last edited:

Traction1977

Nov 29, 2017
Version 0.8.3 Ectra
At the moment I have girls at 100% without Sophie. She´s standing at 79 % Last Thing was play naked Volleyball. No Hints anymore, can somebody help?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Version 0.8.3 Ectra
At the moment I have girls at 100% without Sophie. She´s standing at 79 % Last Thing was play naked Volleyball. No Hints anymore, can somebody help?
Would you mind attaching your save so we can take a look at it thanks

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Okay the only thing you are missing are the Fashion show pics in the Achievements you need to meet up with the girls on Saturday at the Mall and this time go for a few different outfits than before you are also missing the job pics Pizza Milf ones and Gym girl once you have all these you will have completed the game to this point

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017
Version 0.8.3 extra
"I'll have to increase her submission some more, before taking things a step further..."
I've lost 2 submission points with Veronica and I got no more hints for her...
How to fix that?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Version 0.8.3 extra
"I'll have to increase her submission some more, before taking things a step further..."
I've lost 2 submission points with Veronica and I got no more hints for her...
How to fix that?
Could you post your save so we can have a look at it thanks

Last edited:

arseofjack

Aug 3, 2017
I need to get 'proof' for Amy of what's going on with Veronica. I checked this thread and read I need to take a picture, when she's blindfolded in my room. But the option to take a picture isn't showing up.

Anybody know what I'm missing here?

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
I need to get 'proof' for Amy of what's going on with Veronica. I checked this thread and read I need to take a picture, when she's blindfolded in my room. But the option to take a picture isn't showing up.

Anybody know what I'm missing here?
Go to amy at the gym, give her veronicas panties (they are in your inventory).

Hacco

May 2, 2018
I have done most of the events, but got no more hints for Ashley. Stuck at 94 love/90 arrousel points so not elligable for datenight. What else can you do with Ashley to reach 100 points? Mom/Veronica/Sophia storyline is done

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have done most of the events, but got no more hints for Ashley. Stuck at 94 love/90 arrousel points so not elligable for datenight. What else can you do with Ashley to reach 100 points? Mom/Veronica/Sophia storyline is done
Could you post your save so we can have a look at it thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote