Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
My savegame is attached
larry had to afk for a bit, asked us testers to take a look at it. You shouldn't ahve been able to hit 94 love with Ashley, so don't know what you did or how that happened. I dropped it back down to 90 to get the next event to trigger for you. Good luck.

Reactions: larry5168

CoolChattGuy

Nov 5, 2018
What time is it when Claire's room is open? I'm getting the hint that says "Sometimes her bedroom is open when she's in the bathroom" but I tried it right after her morning yoga session and it still saying it's locked

Hacco

May 2, 2018
larry had to afk for a bit, asked us testers to take a look at it. You shouldn't ahve been able to hit 94 love with Ashley, so don't know what you did or how that happened. I dropped it back down to 90 to get the next event to trigger for you. Good luck.
Will give it a go. Thnx

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
I have a problem with Veronica. He went to look for her in jail, but the game did not register when we got home, so I did not give myself the achievement and I can not move forward with it. How do I solve it? Thank you.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
What time is it when Claire's room is open? I'm getting the hint that says "Sometimes her bedroom is open when she's in the bathroom" but I tried it right after her morning yoga session and it still saying it's locked
8pm (20.00hrs) while she is in the bathroom.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I have a problem with Veronica. He went to look for her in jail, but the game did not register when we got home, so I did not give myself the achievement and I can not move forward with it. How do I solve it? Thank you.
That's early enough to start over.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
@larry5168 , Larry can you please have a look at my save here, I'm trying to do the 'Amy Slave Training' (this is the night after the 1st visit/session) but when I wake in the morning the hint keeps jumping to 'I should let her play with V some more, so she'll be my slave again' which isn't supposed to come up until after her training, and obviously when I go to visit it says 'come back later', please help I have no idea how to do this stuff, I barely passed 'computers for dummies 101'. Thanks in advance, I hope. Ps. hope it's the right file//!!

Last edited:

OpusTopus

Oct 21, 2018
what should i do with "it would be really hot to let her go to work without wearing any panties" in veronica quest ?, MC not want do this quest cause submission not enough (her submission 45), but i can increase her submission.

Sorry for my worst english

nsavirin

Nov 18, 2018
Can someone please help me.
With Amy how do I get her to 1 heart? For some reason I cant take her inside neon for a drink yet.
With Saturday Yoga, how do I move on to the real workout? (my fitness is 50)
How do I start anything with debbie (cop)?
How do I get another selfie from ashley? (she sent the one after the bath)

Thanks in advance

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@larry5168 , Larry can you please have a look at my save here, I'm trying to do the 'Amy Slave Training' (this is the night after the 1st visit/session) but when I wake in the morning the hint keeps jumping to 'I should let her play with V some more, so she'll be my slave again' which isn't supposed to come up until after her training, and obviously when I go to visit it says 'come back later', please help I have no idea how to do this stuff, I barely passed 'computers for dummies 101'. Thanks in advance, I hope. Ps. hope it's the right file//!!
Dark havent looked at your save the deal with Amy lasts for one week you have just run out of time with her. just do the same thing with Veronica again and invite Amy over and all should be good

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
what should i do with "it would be really hot to let her go to work without wearing any panties" in veronica quest ?, MC not want do this quest cause submission not enough (her submission 45), but i can increase her submission.

Sorry for my worst english
Spy on her in her room at 23:00, then go to Club Neon at 00:00 ang meet up with her there to see that she is wearing no panties

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Can someone please help me.
With Amy how do I get her to 1 heart? For some reason I cant take her inside neon for a drink yet.
With Saturday Yoga, how do I move on to the real workout? (my fitness is 50)
How do I start anything with debbie (cop)?
How do I get another selfie from ashley? (she sent the one after the bath)

Thanks in advance
1. By the sound of it you need to increase your Charisma go to the gym and try the tanning beds
2. Saturday yoga the next event isnt implemented in this version yet
3. You need to get caught in the park with Veronica to progress with Debby
4. Your next selfy will happen just carry on playing the game

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Dark havent looked at your save the deal with Amy lasts for one week you have just run out of time with her. just do the same thing with Veronica again and invite Amy over and all should be good
You mean it's on a time limit now!!! (like 7 days/visits from getting the hint?) jeezus, that's a brutal change, now I have to go back through me saves to find the week that came up, that's a lot of replaying.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
You mean it's on a time limit now!!! (like 7 days/visits from getting the hint?) jeezus, that's a brutal change, now I have to go back through me saves to find the week that came up, that's a lot of replaying.
No its always just been 7 days all you need to do is call Amy again when V is in the chair and you get another 7 days of playing with Amy

Last edited:

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
No its always just been 7 days all you need to do is call Amy again when V is in the chair and you get another 7 days of playing with Amy
I understand you only get the 7 visits to complete it, but the last time I did this line I did it over 12-14 days ( in other words missing days here and there to do other things) and didn't have to repeat the chair/picture bit, this time i did 1 visit and now it throws me back to the begining!!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote