• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Here attached
You ran into a small bug that has been fixed in the next version. You are not at the point of setting up an email account yet but if you follow the on screen hints you will get there, for now go to bed, set alarm for 08:00, sleep naked, leave door open and pretend to be asleep from there you should be good to go, Heres your repaired save

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
You ran into a small bug that has been fixed in the next version. You are not at the point of setting up an email account yet but if you follow the on screen hints you will get there, for now go to bed, set alarm for 08:00, sleep naked, leave door open and pretend to be asleep from there you should be good to go, Heres your repaired save
Tks a lot

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
I cannot find the guy for tickets. I tried to walk around the city but it was useless,got only wallets. How can I do it.

R

RWaites Jnr

I have another problem. Can't find the guy for the tickets. -how can I?
I found him walking home from the mall at closing time after buying the movie and have you got everything else from your list

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
nothing change
It has to be at 15:00 Monday to Friday if it still doesnt work please post your save

I cannot find the guy for tickets. I tried to walk around the city but it was useless,got only wallets. How can I do it.
You have to sit down with the girls for dinner they will then talk about Gemini Night then go walking around the city after 18:00 you should bump into the guy with the tickets

Nope, it said door locked and when I peeped there is nothing
Please post your save

Hello, i can't find how to get the 28th picture for Ashley
could you help me?
Ashleys pic 28 is when she sleep with you at night in her lingerie and you grind on till you come if you cant get the scene to repeat because you have gone past it just use the unlock all memories button at the end

Reactions: AirNest

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
It has to be at 15:00 Monday to Friday if it still doesnt work please post your save

You have to sit down with the girls for dinner they will then talk about Gemini Night then go walking around the city after 18:00 you should bump into the guy with the tickets

Please post your save

Ashleys pic 28 is when she sleep with you at night in her lingerie and you grind on till you come if you cant get the scene to repeat because you have gone past it just use the unlock all memories button at the end
This is my save file, thks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote