Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ashley She has 80 years of love and 65 seduction and the tip says, "I love waking up to her and feeling her ass rubbing on me." language brazil
Could you start your game and make a save of your own and post that rather than the autosave as this for some reason is locking the game up it might be corrupt thanks

Reactions: hasan caglar

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
Hi larry5168,
I didn't alter any flags in ashley route. I have encountered another problem, the hints for ashley went off and then it came back on. Now I getting no hints at all, the the love stayed at level 80. Attached file for your reference. Sorry to bother you.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi larry5168,
I didn't alter any flags in ashley route. I have encountered another problem, the hints for ashley went off and then it came back on. Now I getting no hints at all, the the love stayed at level 80. Attached file for your reference. Sorry to bother you.
Here you go Cyber worked it out for you we think you had a scene glitch which gave you impossible stats

Reactions: hasan caglar

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
here it is.
@Katto dont know whats happening but when you upload your save its either becoming corrupt during transfer or is corrupt in your game . Try this go into the cheat menu flags, Ashley, 51. scared_at_night_level if the number is 4 drop it back to 3 be careful not to alter any other flags and then go to bed that should sort it out hopefully

Last edited:

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
With the newest update, is there something else to do to trigger the second step for Angel? I thought it was hearing something on the tv about that fat lady getting saved but I've spent like 2 days trying to find that, and it's not showing up x.x

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
Okay took a look for some reason the massage event hadnt triggered and your stats where a bit high for some reason either way all fixed now if you follow the hints for Claire now you should be able to continue to the end with her bug free, you might have to repeat one or two scenes but thats it. Enjoy
working like a charm thank you :)

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
With the newest update, is there something else to do to trigger the second step for Angel? I thought it was hearing something on the tv about that fat lady getting saved but I've spent like 2 days trying to find that, and it's not showing up x.x
i believe u need to be saved from her by thugs :)
take a stroll around town in the evening/night :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
In version 0.83 if you go to the living room on a Saturday at 21:00 you will see the Newsflash about Angel but nothing will happen more than that until you have progressed further into Debbys storyline

Reactions: Kohryu and tugaboy

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
In version 0.83 if you go to the living room on a Saturday at 21:00 you will see the Newsflash about Angel but nothing will happen more than that until you have progressed further into Debbys storyline
yeah I started progressing a bit more into debby's story, and sure enough there's a convo from debby that mentions the evening news, guess a reporter or something called wanting police statement about her or some such. When that was mentioned, I got the news story ^^

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hallo...am newbie here.

beause of this Grindthrough..am not sure how that work and where folder? or is that already update with lastest version (in the hint text,right?)?

btw cool game plus site here :)

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Already..now i know its that hint..thanks ;)

how i do wiith this " if i shower before claire and then we bump into halfway? " i tried that but seems nothing work..tips?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote