• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chapers

Jun 15, 2018
probbably it is only me stucked in this place, so maybe someone can help me.

1. veronica doing chores with maid outfit, I spank her, but nothing more happends. how should I continue and finish with this.

2. I think it is related with first. I need massage oil, but cant get it becouse it is already sold. As I understand I should trade Veronicas panties for oil, but dont know how to get panties.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

1. veronica doing chores with maid outfit, I spank her, but nothing more happends. how should I continue and finish with this.

2. I think it is related with first. I need massage oil, but cant get it becouse it is already sold. As I understand I should trade Veronicas panties for oil, but dont know how to get panties.
Firstly when you give her the tasks, make sure you go to the location at 1200, and get the pics,(Foyer and/or Bathroom, for pics 1&2) and take her to your room,and spank her, for pic 3 go to her room at 2300, next day give her another task and it should unlock when she does the laundry, again take her to your room and the option to take her panties should be there, have fun.

that link is dead bro have you got a new link ?
Sorry for the bad link, i'll assume you followed @DanMachiFan and got the link from the OP, my advice, get the grindthrough, much more detailed and easier to follow. enjoy the rest.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Veronica's submission needs to be at 60 in order to get her panties. If that's where she's at now, give her the laundry chore at 10 and check on her in the bathroom at 12. She will be sitting on the floor of the bathroom with clothes scattered everywhere. Send her to MC's room and ask for her panties.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

When she is doing her chores tahe her to your room and spank her 4 times right and left cheek next day same again this time 5 times right and left cheek next day 6 times right and left cheek continue with doing this daily she will eventually give you her panties then go to the gym and talk to Amy firstly she will ask if you want to work go to her again and offer her the panties

Hope this helps

that link is dead bro have you got a new link ?

Reactions: Hazel Rainart

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
guys how do i open the gym? Second yoga event passed but i still can't participate because my muscles are at 0. I bought workout outfit but still i don't have any options.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
guys how do i open the gym? Second yoga event passed but i still can't participate because my muscles are at 0. I bought workout outfit but still i don't have any options.
Talk to mom on the rooftop at 6am on a weekday and ask to join.

chapers

Jun 15, 2018
Veronica's submission needs to be at 60 in order to get her panties. If that's where she's at now, give her the laundry chore at 10 and check on her in the bathroom at 12. She will be sitting on the floor of the bathroom with clothes scattered everywhere. Send her to MC's room and ask for her panties.
thanks all.

problam was 60 submission

Reactions: Sycho

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Talk to mom on the rooftop at 6am on a weekday and ask to join.
Man why game doesn't have any tips, i always woke up at 8 am =/
One more question, in walkthrough it is said on the first week
"03:00 - You will receive a phone call from Veronica telling you she is in trouble."
But i passed three weeks and still haven't had a call.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Man why game doesn't have any tips, i always woke up at 8 am =/
One more question, in walkthrough it is said on the first week
"03:00 - You will receive a phone call from Veronica telling you she is in trouble."
But i passed three weeks and still haven't had a call.
MC has to be in bed asleep before 3am to get Veronica's phone call.

If you go into the "Contacts" on the phone, you'll see hints for each of the characters.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
MC has to be in bed asleep before 3am to get Veronica's phone call.

If you go into the "Contacts" on the phone, you'll see hints for each of the characters.
But i was! I did excactly what it was said in walkthrough i peep on her, she went out somewhere, i set the alarm for 6:00, it was wednesday and still nothing. Now i can't progress with the half of characters because of that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
But i was! I did excactly what it was said in walkthrough i peep on her, she went out somewhere, i set the alarm for 6:00, it was wednesday and still nothing. Now i can't progress with the half of characters because of that.
You may have to start a new game since you've progressed too far to get that scene to trigger.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
You may have to start a new game since you've progressed too far to get that scene to trigger.
are you f...ing kidding me? This is bs. This event infuence half of the game.
So to play this game you must do excactly what is written in walkthrough and you can't play without it? Fuck this, i better drop this game or get save or CGrip.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
are you f...ing kidding me? This is bs. This event infuence half of the game.
So to play this game you must do excactly what is written in walkthrough and you can't play without it? Fuck this, i better drop this game or get save or CGrip.
Attach your save, I'll see if I can fix it. Next time I'd suggest using the hints in the phone along with your achievements to help and use the walkthrough when you get stuck. Had you done that in the beginning, you wouldn't be where you're at now.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Attach your save, I'll see if I can fix it. Next time I'd suggest using the hints in the phone along with your achievements to help and use the walkthrough when you get stuck. Had you done that in the beginning, you wouldn't be where you're at now.
Nevermind, i found some save with day 170 and i will play it.

JED69

Oct 6, 2018
Guys,

I missed the meet angel event (triggered it but didn't walk to/from mall). How do I Re-Trigger it?

Mhar

Jan 9, 2018
Hello everyone.I cant complete the slave training with Amy.I m missing 1 of 6 .Its the 4th week of submission and I still cant find it.Anyone can post the 6 scenes please...?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys,

I missed the meet angel event (triggered it but didn't walk to/from mall). How do I Re-Trigger it?
If you want, attach your save and I'll take a look. You should be able to re-trigger that scene.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote