Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bambucea

Jan 3, 2018
What should i do with Debby, i got a hint that says she gets a bag of sports everyday at work? i can only ask her out or what happend to megan

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
What should i do with Debby, i got a hint that says she gets a bag of sports everyday at work? i can only ask her out or what happend to megan
09:00 - Police Station peek in check out Officer Debby in the front of her bag is a Cosplay collectable Pics 4 -6

Silvanus

Sep 9, 2018
Claire didn't gave a BJ, if I wait to the 3rd option, Mike will rub his cock at Claire's pussy, they don't make a BJ. :(

Follow the above advice

As for Ashley and Sophia you will nave to edit your save file

Open your save in Notepad Go to Edit/Find and type
<DisplayedName>Ashley</DisplayedName>
Scroll down a bit more and you will find
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>11</Value>
<Max>19</Max>
It doesn't help, Mike didn't want to go into Ashley's room, while Sophia is visitting Ashley. :(

For Ashley drop her to 10 For Sophia drop her to 1 then fo two Sundays ib a row dont go to the beach and at 11:00 go to Ashleys room hopefully the event will trigger
What do you mean here?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
It doesn't help, Mike didn't want to go into Ashley's room, while Sophia is visitting Ashley. :(

What do you mean here?
That you will have to manually edit your save file and drop the number of Stars to 10 for Ashley and 1 for Sophia to see if the event will still trigger

Rahdamanthe

Sep 25, 2018
Hello everyone .

First of all, please excuse my english, it's not my original language (I'm french).

I have a small (big) problem: I have to go and see Emma and Amy at the vault but when they are there and I want to go, I have a bug. I can go home but when I'm there everything hangs apart from the texts that are looping. I can not go out and have to disconnect from the game.
Does anyone have a solution?

Note: I have version 8.2 extra. Amy has 4 stars and Emma 0.

Thank you in advance for your answers

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello everyone .

First of all, please excuse my english, it's not my original language (I'm french).

I have a small (big) problem: I have to go and see Emma and Amy at the vault but when they are there and I want to go, I have a bug. I can go home but when I'm there everything hangs apart from the texts that are looping. I can not go out and have to disconnect from the game.
Does anyone have a solution?

Note: I have version 8.2 extra. Amy has 4 stars and Emma 0.

Thank you in advance for your answers
Hello it does sound like you have a bug go here pretty sue the lads there can help you out

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
How many times do i have to go to Amy slave session? it's boring already
About 5 or 6, but, the choice is yours, that said if you don't do it you will be stuck on the 'veronica' path as it is integral to the next part of her, plus you'll be short 6-8? pics and of course the achievements, but still your choice!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so most locations can be opened and closed in the save file, but I cant find sex shop in the save file unless it is named museum or office ?
mom goes from massage feet to oops with wine to sitting with bathrobe tit hanging out watching movie, no further massage scene so no trigger about getting massage oil
a way to edit save file so you can search for sex shop in the phone ?
or can I just add this to the save file ?

<Flag>
<Name>discovered_sex_shop</Name>
<Value>1</Value>
<ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
<ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
</Flag>
?
edit;;
also thought of adding blindfold and handcuff to my inventory by editing the save file ?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
so most locations can be opened and closed in the save file, but I cant find sex shop in the save file unless it is named museum or office ?
mom goes from massage feet to oops with wine to sitting with bathrobe tit hanging out watching movie, no further massage scene so no trigger about getting massage oil
a way to edit save file so you can search for sex shop in the phone ?
or can I just add this to the save file ?

<Flag>
<Name>discovered_sex_shop</Name>
<Value>1</Value>
<ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
<ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
</Flag>
?
edit;;
also thought of adding blindfold and handcuff to my inventory by editing the save file ?
I know the basic edits what I would suggest is dropping Moms Special/Star value down to just before the massage scene so drop her stars to 8 and then talk to her in the living room at 21:00 you should get pic 41 and rhen get to search for the Sex shop on your phone

These are the stas I had for her Love = 60 Arousal = 55 Suspicion = 0 Special = 8 and the scene triggered

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I know the basic edits what I would suggest is drooping Moms Special/Star value down to just before the massage scene so drop her stars to 8 and then talk to her in the living room at 21:00 you should get pic 41 and rhen get to search for the Sex shop on your phone
hmm, ok, will try, thx

nope, did not work, the phone say she would probably need a massage after work, but going to her at 2100 you get the "oh crap" scene where she is lying on the sofa with her tit out and you can only pick sure(watch movie) or say you got other things to do

maybe arousal or love is too high? nope, sat it to 19 both, same scene

edit tried setting mom to 20 love, 20 arousal 2 special, same scene in sova, tit hanging out and only option is to match movie

edit4; set special to 20 and i got massage scene

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

edit tried setting mom to 20 love, 20 arousal 2 special, same scene in sova, tit hanging out and only option is to match movie

Then try the edit in the save file just change the value to 1 see if that works sorry only other thing I can think of or ask in the troubleshooting thread as the lads are more familiar than I am with editing the save files

Congrats because I was stumped there lol

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

Curiosity here, did you 'actually' watch the movie with her!!? because that is what starts that sequence of events!!

Silvanus

Sep 9, 2018
I have the problems with Ashley and Sophia, it doesn't work, that I can visit Ashley and Sophia ons unday at 11:00 a.m., I have to wait. No HJ, no BJ. :( the save is edited, but it didn't work. :(

Same problem at Claire's BJ at the roof top. It doesn't work. :(

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Curiosity here, did you 'actually' watch the movie with her!!? because that is what starts that sequence of events!!
yea i watched several times, so it just leads to a bit of touching with mom letting both titts hang out when she see you like that one tit hang out, done with mom pth i think, but i still cant unlock sex shop, even after massage scene it does not unlock in google

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
yea i watched several times, so it just leads to a bit of touching with mom letting both titts hang out when she see you like that one tit hang out, done with mom pth i think, but i still cant unlock sex shop, even after massage scene it does not unlock in google
Well the 1st thing that springs to mind is you mentioned in an earlier post that you reset Moms specials to 20 to trigger the massage scene, did you reset them after? because I think they should be around 12-14? check Larry5168's grindthrough for the correct numbers, and then hope you haven't messed the files up by continually changing them, wish you luck.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Well the 1st thing that springs to mind is you mentioned in an earlier post that you reset Moms specials to 20 to trigger the massage scene, did you reset them after? because I think they should be around 12-14? check Larry5168's grindthrough for the correct numbers, and then hope you haven't messed the files up by continually changing them, wish you luck.
well i added the sexshop by copy and paste discovered_museum and changed it from 0 to 1, could buy dildo, no massage oil and no blindfold and hand cuffs
are you saying the stars cause the google search ?

asdsd1324

Sep 21, 2018
I have downloaded fully completed save. I cannot replay the threesome scene with Veronica and Amy. Please help. Is this scene only one-time event?

Same issue with babydoll Ashley scene.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have downloaded fully completed save. I cannot replay the threesome scene with Veronica and Amy. Please help. Is this scene only one-time event?

Same issue with babydoll Ashley scene.
Only way to see the scenes again is through your phone

well i added the sexshop by copy and paste discovered_museum and changed it from 0 to 1, could buy dildo, no massage oil and no blindfold and hand cuffs
are you saying the stars cause the google search ?
To be honest the stars I think are rewarded once you have completed an event and you then move onto the next one the love arousal etc and also certain scenes are the triggers for other things. you wont get the massage oil in the sex shop you need to exchange Veronicas panties with Amy at the gym for the massage oil

Hope this helps

Larry5168

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote