Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
amy dont want the panties no matter what, btw i dont know what did it, but suddenly it triggered that i should buy cuffs and blindfold and i bought that and did the slave thing with amy 3 weeks, but it sems to be the end, no fucking her, because you would never do that to a hot naked girl that tells you to do anything with her naked body......and she does not ever help with massage oil, btw why would that be her job when it is the aunt that does massages? anyway you cant give her the panties every, you keep getting you cant do that, but then again the dialog about massage oil with her never triggers so she does not deny me first which i assume is when i should give her the panties

edit:: found a threesome picture in the save file that is locked, you suppose to be able to have threesome with veronica and amy ? I read in the grindthrough that you should visit veronica at 2130 at some point then go to amy(with veronica?) but it keep saying i should not use key while veronica is home

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
amy dont want the panties no matter what, btw i dont know what did it, but suddenly it triggered that i should buy cuffs and blindfold and i bought that and did the slave thing with amy 3 weeks, but it sems to be the end, no fucking her, because you would never do that to a hot naked girl that tells you to do anything with her naked body......and she does not ever help with massage oil, btw why would that be her job when it is the aunt that does massages? anyway you cant give her the panties every, you keep getting you cant do that, but then again the dialog about massage oil with her never triggers so she does not deny me first which i assume is when i should give her the panties

edit:: found a threesome picture in the save file that is locked, you suppose to be able to have threesome with veronica and amy ? I read in the grindthrough that you should visit veronica at 2130 at some point then go to amy(with veronica?) but it keep saying i should not use key while veronica is home
Your going to have to play around with the values until you get the massage oil for Mom to trigger otherwise you wont give Amy the panties and then Veronica wont find out to trigger the threesome with Amy sorry Belnick wish I had better news for you

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Your going to have to play around with the values until you get the massage oil for Mom to trigger otherwise you wont give Amy the panties and then Veronica wont find out to trigger the threesome with Amy sorry Belnick wish I had better news for you
standing infront of amy at the gym when changing stars? or standing infront of mom waiting for massage and change stars?
ive already gotten the message "maybe next time i should try massage oil"

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
standing infront of amy at the gym when changing stars? or standing infront of mom waiting for massage and change stars?
ive already gotten the message "maybe next time i should try massage oil"
Do the massage get the maybe I need massage oil Google sex shop on your phone then go and see Amy with Amy you need to speak to her twice first time will be do you want to work go back to her straight away and give her panties hopefully you have triggered everything

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
well i added the sexshop by copy and paste discovered_museum and changed it from 0 to 1, could buy dildo, no massage oil and no blindfold and hand cuffs
are you saying the stars cause the google search ?
if you've now altered it to show the sex shop, then look on your phone for the next step, you can't buy the handcuffs because you obviously haven't reached that part of the story/game yet, and yes the stars are part of all of the quest lines, put too many stars on and you will miss scenes, by editing the files in the manner you are, you are jumping through the storyline, and bypassing some of the game, and that's why you are not getting the hints.

It's not just the Moms stats he has to change, his already done the slave training with Amy, which is after the massage oil/panties scene, that's why he can't get the prompt, he will need to 're-adjust' Mom, Veronica and Amy's stats to the correct levels, if his save files weren't messed up before they will be :)

Reactions: larry5168

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yea i think it it is way to complicated unless i restart from scratch, i think it will be easier to just inject massage_oil into the inventory line in the save file, but not sure how to do that, could i just replace another thing and replace its name with massage_oil ?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
yea i think it it is way to complicated unless i restart from scratch, i think it will be easier to just inject massage_oil into the inventory line in the save file, but not sure how to do that, could i just replace another thing and replace its name with massage_oil ?
To be honest I think you would be better off 'starting from scratch' you have Larry5186's grindthrough, follow that and you will unlock everything in the game without messing with files, play the game as it was meant to be played, yes some of the 'grinding' to raise the required stats can be boring, but hey isn't life like that.

Tayahelna

Sep 24, 2018
Hello,

I'm stuck with amy, I'm currently at 37 domination and only 7 stars. I looked at the Grindthrough and it says that I should've got the 8th stars when going from 31 to 34. I even tried to get the stat back to 31 and redo the action but i didn't get any stars. That's my second save I was also blocked exactly at the same point on my previous save

Thanks for the help

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello,

I'm stuck with amy, I'm currently at 37 domination and only 7 stars. I looked at the Grindthrough and it says that I should've got the 8th stars when going from 31 to 34. I even tried to get the stat back to 31 and redo the action but i didn't get any stars. That's my second save I was also blocked exactly at the same point on my previous save

Thanks for the help
You are missing an Achievement in Slave training you have missed a specific move when visiting Amy look at your Achievements screen one of these is missing

upload_2018-10-2_19-41-35.png

Hope this helps

Larry5168

bizarro456

Apr 5, 2018
how to incrase heart symbol when i'm dating veronica? could anyone give me a walkthrough or something else ?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
how to incrase heart symbol when i'm dating veronica? could anyone give me a walkthrough or something else ?
If you go to page 31, post #607 where I replied to Larry5168 at the top of the 'quote' box' (in red) is the link to his 'grindthrough', get that and that should end all your troubles, enjoy.

Reactions: larry5168

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a guide to get the collectibles and other secret/hidden stuff? I don't need/want a full walkthrough for the main game, just need help finding all the other stuff.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is there a guide to get the collectibles and other secret/hidden stuff? I don't need/want a full walkthrough for the main game, just need help finding all the other stuff.
There is but I am afraid its attached to the bottom of the Grindthrough

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I am just going for mom and Veronica. Veronica's star is at least 10, I can play with her pussy. Amy's love is 5.

How can I get the massage oil. Can you explain it in detail.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am just going for mom and Veronica. Veronica's star is at least 10, I can play with her pussy. Amy's love is 5.

How can I get the massage oil. Can you explain it in detail.
When she is doing her chores tahe her to your room and spank her 4 times right and left cheek next day same again this time 5 times right and left cheek next day 6 times right and left cheek continue with doing this daily she will eventually give you her panties then go to the gym and talk to Amy firstly she will ask if you want to work go to her again and offer her the panties

Hope this helps

Larry5168

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote