Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I need help on this. Have met all the women on the roof. been told to get in shape.. NO Gym is showing up on the map.
Go to the roof top on a weekday morning at 6 and ask to join mom in her yoga.

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Ok I am stuck I have date varaonica and Ashley I have seen the part where the girls are in the bathroom but only one it won't let me spy on them I need to get the info on moms movie but all I get is Ashley wonderful lips around my fick HELP!!!!!!!!!

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Ok I am stuck I have date varaonica and Ashley I have seen the part where the girls are in the bathroom but only one it won't let me spy on them I need to get the info on moms movie but all I get is Ashley wonderful lips around my fick HELP!!!!!!!!!
For info on the movie you have to talk to Ashley two times. First the BJ then go in again and you will get the option to ask about the movie.

Reactions: The Chef

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello, is there someone who can give me the right order to train Amy, thanks.
Okay these are the options to follow
1-1-1, 1-2-1, 1-2-2, 1-2-3-3-2, 1-3-1, 1-1-3-3-2, 1-1-3-3-2, 2-2
Last one you should complete Slave Training

Hello, I need help with mom's appointment, someone can explain how to do it, thanks.
22:00 - Mom/Claire’s bedroom Talk to Mom/Claire (+1 Heart)

Check the notepad on your phone for the list of things you will need for Mom/Claire’s date
Kitchen Search the kitchen Drawers and find Candles
Go to the Mall Book Store buy Cooking for Dummies
Go to the Supermarket buy Groceries
15:00 - Ashley’s room Ask her about Mom/Claire’s favorite film (First time you go here you will get a BJ re enter and ask her)
The Mall Electronics Store buy the film
18:00 - Stairway Dinner with the family Learn about the Gemininight concert
19:00 - Walk around the city until you meet the shady guy and buy concert tickets from him
15:00 - Foyer give Ashley and Veronica the concert tickets

Enjoy the scene

edy1

Oct 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "larry5168, post: 1172421, member: 626204"] 22:00 - Dormitorio de mamá / Claire Habla con mamá / Claire (+1 corazón)

Revise la libreta en su teléfono para ver la lista de cosas que necesitará para la fecha de mamá / Claire
Cocina Busca en los cajones de la cocina y encuentra Velas.
Ir a la tienda de libros del centro comercial comprar cocina para maniquíes
Ir al supermercado comprar comestibles
15:00 - la habitación de Ashley. Pregúntale sobre la película favorita de mamá / Claire (la primera vez que vayas aquí, obtendrás un BJ y volverás a preguntarle)
The Mall Electronics Store compra la película.
18:00 - Cena en la escalera con la familia Aprenda sobre el concierto de Gemininight
19:00 - Camina por la ciudad hasta que te encuentres con el tipo sombrío y le compres entradas de conciertos.
15:00 - Foyer le da a Ashley y Veronica las entradas para el concierto.

Disfruta la escena [/QUOTE]

I mean the appointment, in the museum, who has that guide.

I will try to understand, who has the mother / Claire appointment guide, in the museum.I just need that to play the game.
I have version 0.8.1

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I will try to understand, who has the mother / Claire appointment guide, in the museum.I just need that to play the game.
I have version 0.8.1
Walkthroughs are available in OP (=first post of thread) as usual...

gautam

Jan 31, 2018
pls can anyone help me. i am a noob and i dont know what to do with veronica. i mean how can i progress my story with veronica in the very starting

Lardon4319

Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,
I have 50 strength but i am unable to go past the first part of yoga with the three women , and im unable to go further with mom.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hi all,
I have 50 strength but i am unable to go past the first part of yoga with the three women , and im unable to go further with mom.
If you have finished the saturday yoga session then there is no more. You should have gotten an achivement award. Check the achievement on the top right of the screen. For mom check the hints on your phone, they should tell you what's next. Also, get the grindhrough, there you will get help on the progress in the game.

Juv1skA

Sep 4, 2018
where can i get mom video #9 and veronica pic #4 ?
i have tried everything i can.
maybe i am missing some little detail

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
where can i get mom video #9 and veronica pic #4 ?
i have tried everything i can.
maybe i am missing some little detail
Veronica pic 4 spy on her in the bathroom at 22:00
Mom video 9 Goto bed naked leave the door open in the morning pretend to be asleep enjoy the scene
If you have done all the other events with mom this might not trigger if not use the cheat menu and unlock all memories

Raghul

Oct 11, 2018
I am stuck in the part where the clarie hint says try to talk to both Ashley and veronica if they both are in home afternoon how to do that

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote