jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Plz help, the hint for Veronica on mine says that I need to be careful when spying on Claire, since Veronica lives right across from her. How do I get past this part?
Just keep going to the hallway to mom's room at 22:00, at some point when you try to peek in, Veronica will show up and start that scene..........Peace!!

Reactions: felix69

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Movie clips for sauna scene don't play on Windows 7 32 bit and the covert to MP4 fix that was given a few posts back has problem.

I converted the webm files using vlc player to MP4. Renamed the MP4 files to webrm ones with the same names as original clips after backing up and removing original from game. Clips now play but files have payback problems in game. When played in game they make a ghost and are fuzzy (double image on top of other slightly off) and doesn't look right. When played in other program, like vlc, they look ok.

Clips need a better format and need to be fixed in a future version. This is a big bug as the game frezes with current webrm files and fix has problems playing the clips..
It is an Codec problem download the codec on page one it will do the trick, check if it is an 64 or 32 bit version,

If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer). See: and

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
how can i unlock cheats? there is locker on it when i start new game but when i press continue i can use them

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
how can i unlock cheats? there is locker on it when i start new game but when i press continue i can use them
It's only locked for the very beginning start up, after the first day, when you wake up it will unlock.....Brother.............Peace!!

Oct 29, 2016
So glad i deleted yesterday thiss game. It was such a great one when it started but all the endeless grinding and time related events did playing it a rather unpleasant and stressful experience.
Developers should sometimes realise that not everybody has limitless free time to spare and play a game.. C'mon.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Movie clips for sauna scene don't play on Windows 7 32 bit and the covert to MP4 fix that was given a few posts back has problem.

I converted the webm files using vlc player to MP4. Renamed the MP4 files to webrm ones with the same names as original clips after backing up and removing original from game. Clips now play but files have payback problems in game. When played in game they make a ghost and are fuzzy (double image on top of other slightly off) and doesn't look right. When played in other program, like vlc, they look ok.

Clips need a better format and need to be fixed in a future version. This is a big bug as the game frezes with current webrm files and fix has problems playing the clips..

Okay for one its not a bug.........its an issue with your PC not the game ..........he can choose whatever format for video and ppl is going have problems because not all systems have same codecs some maybe missing some maybe corrupted others not properly configured...........many ppl don't realize that they even have codec problems because many ppl uses programs like vlc and other players that uses there own native codecs to view. Unity is calling on the system to play the file. Trust me troubleshooting codecs is a pain but if you don't want to have issue then going have too... Google is ya friend perhaps follow more detail instructions on a place or codec forum that can go more indepth to help you sort out your own codec issues on your pc all his fixes in the world will not fix your system he may get lucky and find a format that plays for you but for the next downloader it may not work either...

Sorry if i sound negative I'm not, just got off work lilk tired and everyone keeps saying bug but in reality its not

@RavelNasc since last win update unity had few issues in windows new scaling feature think most fixes inclued going into videocard control panel and switching scaling options and others changed the properties of the exe to let app control scaling theres a few posts that with link on steam discussing the issue if someone hasn't posted it soon i'll read back for you and edit this

found it read this may help you get things straight about unity and win 10 udate

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
So glad i deleted yesterday thiss game. It was such a great one when it started but all the endeless grinding and time related events did playing it a rather unpleasant and stressful experience.
Developers should sometimes realise that not everybody has limitless free time to spare and play a game.. C'mon.
And you thought how long do developers have to make these games?
Many of these games use time, dialogues, and places to express interest.
If you finish the game in 30 or 45 minutes you will complain too because it is too short!
After I agree with you when some games are too repetitive and it takes time each time it must be stressful.
After you can play 30 minutes or 1 hour from time to time, it is manageable.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes