HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
How do I get the theater to unlock? It's the only thing stopping me from dating Ashley.

Also I can't get the "Making her work" to complete. The one that won't unlock is scrubbing the floors, and she's done it a few times, I've punished her from there and rewarded her.

R

RWaites

For whom is the black dildo?
Amy
Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a
picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send
for Amy
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options

beirwolt

Mar 10, 2018
I'm still stuck on the fight in the gym. I know the sequence is dodge, hook, counter, but after that I get knocked out regardless and I don't know what to do or where to go.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I'm still stuck on the fight in the gym. I know the sequence is dodge, hook, counter, but after that I get knocked out regardless and I don't know what to do or where to go.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
I've seen posts saying dodge, hook, duck or punch. Or just ignore him.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Maybe i am noob, but when Veronica suck you in the sauna, there is a + and - sing bottom right on the screen, what i have to do ? Thank you

Koko_elkber

Jan 18, 2018
Codec problem. If you're on windows 7, install the VP9 codec mentioned earlier. If you're on windows 8, swap the animation files with the transcoded ones or wait for a new version where this will be done for you.
can u explain how to swap files for windows 8 i am stacked in veronica scene at sauna

R

RWaites

How do I get the theater to unlock? It's the only thing stopping me from dating Ashley.

Also I can't get the "Making her work" to complete. The one that won't unlock is scrubbing the floors, and she's done it a few times, I've punished her from there and rewarded her.
Text Ashley on Saturday at either 19:00 - 19:59 or 20:00 - 20:59
The making her work is get her to do the housework laundry and kitchen floor before you give her the maids outfit

Reactions: Carcalla

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
can u explain how to swap files for windows 8 i am stacked in veronica scene at sauna
You need to download the replacements, find the originals, re/move them, and then replace the originals with the replacements. If that sounds confusing, I recommend you wait until next version.

R

RWaites

how to raise stars with Ashley
Amy
Progression events - 1 to 3 Note: These will be awarded during events for Veronica and Claire automatically.
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no This will be awarded during the event with Veronica in club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you talk to her about the incident at club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you trade the massage oil for Veronica's anties.
From 0-10
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge yes Meet her while she is working and agree to have a drink with her.
Progression event - 4
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Have another drink with her at Neon.
Progression event - 5
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault no 1. Meet her at her apartment in the Vault.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 2. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 3. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 4. Take her to your room and use the blinfold and cuffs on her.
Progression event - 6
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault no 1. Meet her at her apartment in the Vault.
Progression event - 7
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Take her to your room and use the blinfold and cuffs on her.
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 4. Tekst Amy to come over.
Progression event - 8
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault yes Complete each "training" with her (buy the dildo at the sex shop.)

beirwolt

Mar 10, 2018
I've seen posts saying dodge, hook, duck or punch. Or just ignore him.
No other combination worked so far. He just knocks me out in the end and after I come to Veronica continues her workout and I get the message I should have impressed her more.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I've been doing just that, but it keeps telling me now is not the time (or words to that effect), and the walk through say's: "(20.00-21.00 hrs) - Send for Ashley a text inviting Her for a Date in the Saturday – before MC need go in the Market and buy a Teddy Bear – and open the movie theater"
The making her work is get her to do the housework laundry and kitchen floor before you give her the maids outfit
Thanks, it's 19:00 the walk-through say's 20:00 and that kept telling me it wasn't time..Thanks Again!

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
if you do not know what to do with her (make sure what a drop with him in the sauna after veronica is gone he is lying down to rest and she comes)

what do you think of my scenario the friends

beirwolt

Mar 10, 2018
Do you have the 7.0b version? There is a bug related to that fight in 7.0.
I was indeed running the 7.0 version. However, I now have the 7.0b version and I run into the same issue. Could it be my save game is also bugged? Or am I missing something?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes