Mifeetes

Feb 20, 2018
I'm stuck with Ashley wants me to be closer with Sophia.. Have trained a coupe of times with Sophia but still can't enter her bedroom on Sunday. (have to be patience)

Mar 12, 2018
I love this game so far but could use some serious Help! I'm stuck with sending the Mom a second Email from the fake doctor and I cannot figure it out. I either get bad or not bad but missing something. Please Help!!!! Any chance there is a walkthrough for
v0.7.0b?

Mar 16, 2018
such a great game , enjoyed everybit of it !
good story man ! texts are good

i believe i finished the game but i havent seen those 4 videos of Veronica and some other pictures ! what am i missing !
and one more thing
the guide i downloaded was only untill version 6.9 and the latest is 7.0b , is there anything that I have to find which is not noted in the Walk-trough ??

ty

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017

i believe i finished the game but i havent seen those 4 videos of Veronica and some other pictures ! what am i missing !
and one more thing
the guide i downloaded was only untill version 6.9 and the latest is 7.0b , is there anything that I have to find which is not noted in the Walk-trough ??

ty
looks like you still need to goto healthclub at 15:00 around there find the guy and defend veronica to continue with her

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
I love this game so far but could use some serious Help! I'm stuck with sending the Mom a second Email from the fake doctor and I cannot figure it out. I either get bad or not bad but missing something. Please Help!!!! Any chance there is a walkthrough for
v0.7.0b?
you can still use the walkthrough available on OP to get past that part the phones hints pretty well keeps you on track after that walkthrough ends

Mari21

Jan 27, 2018
please, fix bugs when Veronica suck Mike in sauna, and when Mike go to Landlady's job the game block

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

and one more thing

ty
Did u download the Mapping file from lewd patcher ?
If not do it and replace the original, or the Aunt never will show up.

Yes, Indeed, The whole Sauna action with Veronica, and I guess the Aunt as well.
During Dinner, Mom would talk to MC telling the Aunt has arrived

On Weekday go at 15:00 to the gym
win the Brawl (Dodge, Hook, counter)
then follow Veronica in to the Sauna, and get rid of the Meatloaf......ball......what ever disturbs
(in the lockerroom you will find what u need)
Next day go to the Sauna and u get the videos and the achivements, Photos
after that go to the Massage room, between 10:00 a.m. and 17:00 p.m. and meet Auntie......
enter a few times in row till she gets upset and pop! u will see her in Lingerie.
have fun a few post before .

please, fix bugs when Veronica suck Mike in sauna, and when Mike go to Landlady's job the game block
If u have Win 7 x64 or win 7x32 then is it a codec issue, make sure to have in both the Respective update DX 11 platform u can use the provided codecs from @Barioz at page 1 !
Win 8.1 there are Converted files from @Bagger28 posted download and replace the files Please look for the post and follow the instructions thoughtfully. Win 10 users seem not to have this kind of issues,
and it is not a Bug it is a problem with codecs and local settings,
Original OP post !

If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer). See: and

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
If u have Win 7 x64 or win 7x32 then is it a codec issue, make sure to have in both the Respective update DX 11 platform u can use the provided codecs from @Barioz at page 1 !
Win 8.1 there are Converted files from @Bagger28 posted download and replace the files Please look for the post and follow the instructions thoughtfully. Win 10 users seem not to have this kind of issues,
and it is not a Bug it is a problem with codecs and local settings,
Original OP post !

If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer). See: and
I've added a link to the replacement files in my post so finding and executing the solution should be easier.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

1. New Member
    I tried everything to fix the original videos on Win 8.1: no success all day.
    Finally i converted them to mp4 and copied the new files over the originals. Works well.

1.) Convert all .webm files to mp4 in the \Man_of_the_house_v070b\man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets\3\ folder
    2.) Rename the original files to something else (04_01_01.webm.orig)
    3.) Rename the new files to the original names (04_01_01.mp4 -> 04_01_01.webm)

Very good update btw. Veronica is my favourite!

and ,

Edit: Lol Thank's @Barioz it took me a time to search the last 20 pages with this solutions, "you have been awarded to a Asado invitation "

R

RWaites

v0.7.0b?
from 45-50
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you.
Progression event 7 -
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath.
Progression event 8 -
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
From 50-55
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.

and one more thing

ty
Go to the gym 15:00 fight the man, go to the sauna, have shower click out of order sign go home have meal at 18:00 and listen to Mom
next day
Go to the gym 15:00 , go to the sauna click on out of order sign in backpack, click arrow to sauna,use sign afterwards go to massage room Screenshot (6).png

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
What do I do next with Veronica? I've got her at 20 affect 60 seduction & 8 stars. She has cleaned the house with the maid's outfit in each location. Does anyone know what I do next?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
What do I do next with Veronica? I've got her at 20 affect 60 seduction & 8 stars. She has cleaned the house with the maid's outfit in each location. Does anyone know what I do next?
Domination did she already rebel while doing the laundry ? then u can start to punish her, you need to punish her 12 times to progress next is u send her to work without panties,

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Domination did she already rebel while doing the laundry ? then u can start to punish her, you need to punish her 12 times to progress next is u send her to work without panties,
Don't worry just got the next part by accident. Any hints about Sophie, I've got 10 hearts with her & it doesn't provide any hints for her

Reactions: User #19006

JB90

Mar 18, 2018
Probably the best game I played in this genre. Great work. There's just one thing that bugs me a bit. You can still do old scenes while your way past that stage in the relationship with that girl. Like the HJ from Claire after you got the BJ. Disabling is an option, but not a good one, I think. But maybe change the conversations, if you progress in the story, so they're more fitting to the relationship stage of that moment.

JB90

Mar 18, 2018
Don't worry just got the next part by accident. Any hints about Sophie, I've got 10 hearts with her & it doesn't provide any hints for her
iirc you will get a message from Ashley on saturday to go to the mall, where Sophie will be too. You obviously need to have progessed far enough with Ashley to get that message

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Has any other mac user found a work around yet for the video files or a way to skip? Worked on it for like an hour...
No, I haven't. This is what I posted earlier. Still no solution. Best thing I saw was 1 movie playing, then it hung again.

I'm having issues playing the animations too. I'm running on a Mac, using Wine in a wrapper. I've tried installing OpenCodecs 0.65 from winetricks, the mp4 movies replacing the StreamingAssets folder, webmdshow and K-Lite codecs 1382 for xp and 1400 for win7. The only one that gives me an animation is the K-Lite for xp, but the game hangs after showing the first animation.
Faerin says he's going to implement a way to skip the animations.

Reactions: JoeSmoeDoe
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes