blacksiopao

Feb 24, 2018
can someone tell me how to see the aunt, or that is still not implemented in the game
Do sauna event for Veronica
Visit all rooms on the Wellness area
Have Dinner with Family, Mom mentions Aunt is in town
Next Day go to the Gym> Wellness>Massage Room Make sure you are reloading a save from v0.7.0. if you are still playing straight from a 0.6.9 save, save game first, then exit game then load.
Enter Massage Room to meet Aunt
Enter multiple times after the event until she shows you "The Goods".

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
i followed the walkthroughs and i always end getting stuck somewhere or some event just simply wont even happen, is it just 0.7.0b version of the game?

*my codecs are updated.*

Y

YWU

I am using windows 7 1st time i go to veronica sauna blowjob scene freeze i think it vp9 codec problem could anybody guide me how to do add codec!!!!!

maddale

Feb 7, 2018
Dear friends,
I got 100% on everyone without the brawl in gym ( try everything but did not trigger the brawl in gym scene, saw veronica doing workout but never encounter the bad guy trying to hassle her....got everything from veronica......BJ and SEX, did I miss any scene? I meet aunt at massage room too.
Thanks in advance.

Cloaked Paladin

Jul 10, 2017
Okay, I can't seem to give the maid outfit to Veronica. I go to her room between 23:00 and 00:00 but I keep getting a scene that kicks me out of her room and I can't give her the outfit to proceed. Do I have to not give her a task that day or something?

I have tried at different discipline levels from 20-30 and I can't use the outfit from my inventory on her at any point when I go to her room. She either isn't there or I get the dressing up and earring event, which kicks me out of the room.

I'm sure there's something I'm missing because I've done the event on a previous run through, but that was back in 6.5, so...

I am using the alternate mapping thingy, so I am living with Mom and Sisters, not a landlord. I didn't think that would affect this though.

Reactions: ihhy

maddale

Feb 7, 2018
Okay, I can't seem to give the maid outfit to Veronica. I go to her room between 23:00 and 00:00 but I keep getting a scene that kicks me out of her room and I can't give her the outfit to proceed. Do I have to not give her a task that day or something?

I have tried at different discipline levels from 20-30 and I can't use the outfit from my inventory on her at any point when I go to her room. She either isn't there or I get the dressing up and earring event, which kicks me out of the room.
bro, credit to Walkthrough writer.

- The events: Second - (10.00 hrs) – MC giving the chores for Veronica to do (need 20 Points) - (12.00 hrs) Look Veronica doing the chores (MC need give all chores, Laundry, Clean Kitchen and Foyer, only after this He can buy the Maid outfit) - (23.00 hrs) – MC talk with Veronica (Increase Points) - Repit the last event - - Saturday – Buy Maid Outfit and give for Veronica (13.00 hrs) - Saturday – (15.00 hrs) Go to the Health Club and Heard the conversation (Amy and Veronica) after look for in the google in the Phone, Club Neon .

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Dear friends,
I got 100% on everyone without the brawl in gym ( try everything but did not trigger the brawl in gym scene, saw veronica doing workout but never encounter the bad guy trying to hassle her....got everything from veronica......BJ and SEX, did I miss any scene? I meet aunt at massage room too.
Thanks in advance.
How did you manage to get initate the sex scene without fighting the guy though?
Because that is a requirement for the the sauna scene (unless it's bugged).

R

RWaites

I've got 81 affection with her & 8 stars is that enough?
From 80-90
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room yes Watch a horror movie with her, sleep naked and let her stay.
Always 22:00 22:59 Ashley's bedroom yes Tell her goodnight.
Weekday 08:00 08:59 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room no Watch a horror movie with her, sleep naked and let her stay.
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at 10 at least.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Asley is home.
Progression event 11 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for a "teaching" session.
Progression event 12 -
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a tekst message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Weekdays 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Progression event 13 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.

dr mathews.....who is and how I do it ?
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Ask her if she needs anything.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Move your hand between her legs.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Push your boner against her.
Progression event 4 -
Weekday 22:00 07:00 Your bedroom yes Sleep naked and leave the door open, pretend to be asleep.
Progression event 5 -
Weekday 20:00 21:00 Downstairs hallway yes Enter her room and look at her laptop, correct choices are: 2, 3, 2.
Weekday 20:00 21:00 Downstairs hallway no Enter her room and look at her laptop to delete the email.
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom Use your computer to send her a fake email, correct choices are: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2.
Progression event 6 -
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Watch a movie with her.
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Watch a movie with her.
can someone tell me how to see the aunt, or that is still not implemented in the game
After the Sauna aex with Veronica go into the Massage Room

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes