MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
iirc you will get a message from Ashley on saturday to go to the mall, where Sophie will be too. You obviously need to have progessed far enough with Ashley to get that message
I've got 81 affection with her & 8 stars is that enough?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Faerin says he's going to implement a way to skip the animations.
Actually just finished adding some error handling for animations.
Now, if it doesn't play, the game won't crash and the dialog will continue, showing an error icon and message on the screen.
Although technically, this shouldn't be required anymore as the next update should show animations without problems.

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
I downloaded the webmdshow from the previous post and it worked, finally I was able to continue, great animation I love veronica very very well. I look forward to more animations

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
No, I haven't. This is what I posted earlier. Still no solution. Best thing I saw was 1 movie playing, then it hung again.

Faerin says he's going to implement a way to skip the animations.
Just a dumb question does Quick Time not handle the VP9 codec ?? I know that Safari and Quicktime were discontinued for Windows but for Apple they still being upgraded as far as i remeber maybe there is a way ? but im a complete ignorant in these Apple stuff

Reactions: JoeSmoeDoe

noob123456

Dec 20, 2017
There is one thing that keep bugging me with this game and it is the UI scaling.
When I play on widescreen (16:9), the UI scaling is fine, but when I play remotely on my iPad (4:3), the UI is messed up.
This is the only game that have this problem with UI scaling problem.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I'm trying to get close to Amy how do I achieve this (Veronica is already giving me HJ in the taxi) Hint says " I wonder if she will get jealous if she sees me talking to Amy" I've tried talking to Amy at neon & nothing

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I'm trying to get close to Amy how do I achieve this (Veronica is already giving me HJ in the taxi) Hint says " I wonder if she will get jealous if she sees me talking to Amy" I've tried talking to Amy at neon & nothing
Did u progress with Mom? and did u trade the Massage oil in the Gym against Veronicas Panties ?

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
Can Any One Help Me Because i am Not Able to Do Yoga With mom I Dont Really KNow What am i doing Wrong >< Plz help . In The Phone It Says "i Never knew helping Mom WIth her yoga Would be So hot " And When Ever i try to do goga With her She Says its to advanced n says me to join her on saturday with Roommates And When i do For Some Reason It Says Its Enough For Today ... Help Plz >< @

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Can Any One Help Me Because i am Not Able to Do Yoga With mom I Dont Really KNow What am i doing Wrong >< Plz help . In The Phone It Says "i Never knew helping Mom WIth her yoga Would be So hot " And When Ever i try to do goga With her She Says its to advanced n says me to join her on saturday with Roommates And When i do For Some Reason It Says Its Enough For Today ... Help Plz >< @
Choose the second option, i was looking if u need something.....

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
can someone tell me how to see the aunt, or that is still not implemented in the game
Have you done the sauna scene with Veronica, if you have then go to the massage room next to the sauna Aunt should be there.

How do I get the sauna scene with Veronica?
Go to the gym at 15.00, go to the 2nd exercise room, confront guy hassling Veronica, fight the guy, Dodge then Hook then Counter. follow Veronica to sauna, get interrupted by fat girl, in shower room click on out of order sign on drinks machine. Go home and at 18.00 have dinner, Claire will mention Emma (Aunt)this will open the Aunt. Next day go to gym at 16.00, go to sauna, click on out of order sigh in backpack and click on the arrow to the sauna door, enter and enjoy. Now go to the massage room next to sauna Aunt will be there keep entering until Aunt show lingerie.

MaxF95Zone

Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys!

sorry for my noobiness but i'm new to this.. what do i do with the CG files?
do i add them to the game folder for more content or what?
what are they for? :O

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes