• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
those are 3 question marks.. Before a red cross.

I guess it means as it tells you to. You miss something

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin and all Brothers. We're walking in large step for reach 1000 posts in this thread, and better, among great Friends, We're the Brotherhood, and it's a good example, We're from many places of the world, but We can do everything in good mood and in peace :cool:;):):heartcoveredeyes: And helping ;););)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I have to be careful spying on mom,her room is right across veronica's. how do I progress this? i go into the mom's room only to get jerked off.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I use Arch Linux, but could help with instructions for Ubuntu and related distros.

On Arch or Manjaro, the steps are:

$ sudo pacman -S wine winetricks
$ winetricks corefonts
$ cd /path/to/moth/
$ wine *exe

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread here, I'm getting ready to build a linux machine (parts are on the way!). My question is about linux distributions, I used to run Red Hat years ago, but they don't really seem to be a "thing" anymore, so my question is (I know it's subjective) who's distribution should I run? I can't find wingnut anymore either(old linux/unix/aix utilities and source distribution web site). The machine I'm building is going to be a server running ARK, Minecraft, FTP (for tribe member), and streaming music. Suggestions are welcomed and Thanks in advance!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Having issues with the Incest Patch.... it won't load it... :(
How are you doing it? You should just have to take the mapping file you downloaded, and place it in the place where the execute start game is at, and let it override the existing mapping file...That should do the trick.........Peace!!

Sam10

May 13, 2017
How are you doing it? You should just have to take the mapping file you downloaded, and place it in the place where the execute start game is at, and let it override the existing mapping file...That should do the trick.........Peace!!
Yup, doing exactly that

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well, actually making scenes scenes replayable isn't nearly as much work as making that epic scene, so that's what I'm doing now.
However, I do plan to add that epic scene at the end of each characters story, both to indicate the character being finished as well as having a reward for completing her story, but like you said, that won't be for a while.
Re-using the poses from that character's scene is a good idea as it would save a ton of time and by offering different angles (and perhaps even settings and outfits) it could still offer enough new content.

Thanks for the feedback @Asphyx!
Understood. The replay is simple as rewatching a movie, just replay the scene chain...But it is also limited in scope because there is no scene that lets you do everything. SO users would be limited to getting an HJ and cumming, BJ and cumming, sex etc...
And it would be the same experience they already had.
By creating a scene that the user decides what happens and how it ends it will immerse them more into the scene. And everytime they do that master sex scene they can change events order and decide actions based on their moods.
And you couldn't just use the various scenes over again to string together because one moment you would be in a cab, the next in a bedroom then a sauna etc...etc...But if you re-rendered those scene poses with a single background (Maybe even black BG like the Mom Dream sequence!) It would keep us in the moment and not throw us all around town as stringing together the various replays would

So it would be much better to create a final scene in a single location where you could do all the things you have done with that character and create your own movie whenever the mood strikes. And if you do decide to add to that character later on just render two versions of that scene one with the story location and another identical poses with a black background. Make the cum chain for that scene separate so it can be selected whenever someone wants to cum that way in the finale. The cum selection item would simply play the cum scene for that particular act.

That is why I suggested the Hotel motif as you could build a one room stage to use for all the characters when you are ready to make their master finale scene. But like I said even a black BG would do the trick because the key is the User script selection, not really where they are.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Understood. The replay is simple as rewatching a movie, just replay the scene chain...But it is also limited in scope because there is no scene that lets you do everything. SO users would be limited to getting an HJ and cumming, BJ and cumming, sex etc...
And it would be the same experience they already had.
By creating a scene that the user decides what happens and how it ends it will immerse them more into the scene. And everytime they do that master sex scene they can change events order and decide actions based on their moods.
And you couldn't just use the various scenes over again to string together because one moment you would be in a cab, the next in a bedroom then a sauna etc...etc...But if you re-rendered those scene poses with a single background (Maybe even black BG like the Mom Dream sequence!) It would keep us in the moment and not throw us all around town as stringing together the various replays would

So it would be much better to create a final scene in a single location where you could do all the things you have done with that character and create your own movie whenever the mood strikes. And if you do decide to add to that character later on just render two versions of that scene one with the story location and another identical poses with a black background. Make the cum chain for that scene separate so it can be selected whenever someone wants to cum that way in the finale. The cum selection item would simply play the cum scene for that particular act.

That is why I suggested the Hotel motif as you could build a one room stage to use for all the characters when you are ready to make their master finale scene. But like I said even a black BG would do the trick because the key is the User script selection, not really where they are.
Actually, that's pretty much how it would work, but I will just use an exisiting (or new) location for it.
This can be a bedroom, park, or whatever.
What I meant by reusing poses, is that I can create a certain pose (and animations for it) and apply to characters in another scene, if that makes sense?
So, I could re-use all those poses and animations of all those different locations (that I already made as part of the current story) and combine then in that one epic sex scene, where you pick the order, angle, position, etc. ;)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes