elxa

Mar 19, 2018
hi can i ask you one more time .How i get 3 selůfie from ashley .2 from changing room (in game it is a pick 5 and 6)
and one of sophia (in game pic 28) thx

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Either would do I think...
But it would be way cooler to simply create a new epic scene (Like the Movie date or perhaps at night at a hotel like an affair. You could text the character and they meet you there.) There a full scene in that location would allow you to switch positions, acts, ways to cum all based on what you have previously done with that NPC (Anal, BJ, HJ, Titfuck, etc).

Doing that would allow you a couple of things...

1. For one you would not have to make scenes repeatable which opens up the in game scheduling for other things...
  2. People could replay and pretty much make their own sex scene with that character without you having to script it. Just replaying a HJ is nice but it is even better to follow it up with a BJ and Fuck which a replay simply won't give you.
  3. Once a scene like that was done you could ignore that character in favor of others as we would still have a way of sexing them when the mood strikes. And if you did add some new act to their story it can be added to the final scene.
And I'm not even sure you need to change the poses, just the background and use the poses you already have. Add new poses when you make them for the regular story.

But let me be clear...I don't think you even close to needing anything like that yet...
Veronica and Ashley are the only two where you have full sex...
I think maybe once you have had sex with Claire, Emma and a little more progress with V and A, You might think about making scenes for them so all the solo action is available and you can focus on cross character interactions which is where you are likely to go once you have done everything humanly possible with the main Family characters.

SO you free up the weekly/daily schedule for those things and when we want to have sex with those folks again we text them and meet them for a Virtual DVD sex scene to fit our mood.
Well, actually making scenes scenes replayable isn't nearly as much work as making that epic scene, so that's what I'm doing now.
However, I do plan to add that epic scene at the end of each characters story, both to indicate the character being finished as well as having a reward for completing her story, but like you said, that won't be for a while.
Re-using the poses from that character's scene is a good idea as it would save a ton of time and by offering different angles (and perhaps even settings and outfits) it could still offer enough new content.

Thanks for the feedback @Asphyx!

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
hi can i ask you one more time .How i get 3 selůfie from ashley .2 from changing room (in game it is a pick 5 and 6)
and one of sophia (in game pic 28) thx
Selfies 5 and 6 20-30 heart, 12.00 to 16.59 Saturday in foyer, receive text from Ashley asking your advice.
Selfie 26 you get after you meet Ashley and Sophia at the mall, progression event 12 80-90 hearts.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks for always share great pics with us ---------------- :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Someone's gonna have a lot of fun, who is she? :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p:p:p View attachment 80277 :p:p:p
If I were to wager a guess, it's either Ashley or Sofia. Since Amy is too tall for that shot, I'm really leaning more towards Sofia. It's very comparable to the photo shot of her ass, that Ashley sent from mall. Plus the fact that Ashley is just a bit thicker, above the hips. Awesome picture though, can't wait...........Peace!!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
If I were to wager a guess, it's either Ashley or Sofia. Since Amy is too tall for that shot, I'm really leaning more towards Sofia. It's very comparable to the photo shot of her ass, that Ashley sent from mall. Plus the fact that Ashley is just a bit thicker, above the hips. Awesome picture though, can't wait...........Peace!!
You know, it maybe Ashley, considering they are already having sex and what's about to go down in that scene. A real head scratcher......Peace!!

Reactions: Carlo S

Zero919

May 2, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks for always share great pics with us ---------------- :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Someone's gonna have a lot of fun, who is she? :p:p:p
lol of course it's Claire (beloved mother):heartcoveredeyes:
on Patreon it's clear who it's written:cool:
and these juicy butt can not be confused with something else:winkytongue:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
To tell the truth, I'm glad it is Mom/Clair, as we know she needs to get even for office visit...Lol!!
I still think, the 22:00 room visit, with sex swing, would have been a good get even scene too.....Lol!! ....Peace!!
Yes yesterday i was dreaming about a 69 niner with Momy:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
But I have to be carefull, heard that the dev got a new Bondage Rack in his Dungeon, x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
so not to twisted wishes x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
To tell the truth, I'm glad it is Mom/Clair, as we know she needs to get even for office visit...Lol!!
I still think, the 22:00 room visit, with sex swing, would have been a good get even scene too.....Lol!! ....Peace!!
You know what would be a cruel messed up twist, is telling you it's Claire, and have it turn out to be Claire's rival. The one in the office, as you licking Clair out, that says she's going to steal Clair's job and her son..Lol!!.........Peace!!

R

RWaites

help how can i complete score on date with ashley guys
Saturday 20:30 23:00 Movie Theatre yes 1. Mood
a. Nervous  Hug
b. Happy  Kiss Cheek
c. Hot  Kiss Lips
2. Give Teddy Bear
3. Movie
a. Something Fun  Meet the Sisters
b. Something She likes  The notepad
c. Something Exciting  The crawling dead
4. Food
a. Cold and Sweet  Chocolate ice cream
b. Hot and salty  Hot dog
c. Sweet and crunchy  Popcorn
d. Salty and crunchy  Nachos
5. Drink
a. Cold and sweet  Coke
b. Plain and simple  Water
c. Surprise me  Wine
d. Warm and sweet Hot chocolate
6. Movie Opinion
a. Don’t you like it either?  Nah, I think it’s pretty boring
b. The movie is great  Oh I do,…
c. What do you think?  It's okay I guess, …

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
My butt senses tell me that those slappable round cheeks belong to the lovely Ashley :closedeyesmile: Thanks for the nice preview Faerin and thanks Carlos for sharing :firstimekiss:

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes