Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Anyone unable to click on cassie? I get to the office and it just doesn't seem to register clicks on her.
Try saving and reloading, if that doesn't work try running the game on a different quality setting.

help me what should i do is that about the time then when? View attachment 80057
This is a bug with the current version, showing the hint a little too early.
Make sure you have 80 arousal with Claire and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That should unlock the spying event.

Cdaw1331

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone else's game freeze on the veronica bj in the sauna scene? Every single time and I've tried going about it on different days and such, but I get to the part where mc says "I she let's me cum in her mouth again" then the dialogue box goes away and I'm just stuck on that scene until I exit the game.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone else's game freeze on the veronica bj in the sauna scene? Every single time and I've tried going about it on different days and such, but I get to the part where mc says "I she let's me cum in her mouth again" then the dialogue box goes away and I'm just stuck on that scene until I exit the game.
Like the OP says: If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer).

This one fixed it for me, using Windows 7:

what do i have to give amy to get message oil?
U need to give her Veronica's panties for her to accept selling u the massage oil.
U can also check previous page with the updated walkthrough from Carlo S:

Cheers!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers: First of all I have to tell how much I'm happy to see so many Brothers helping others to play, that's the spirit :cool::cool::cool:, Thanks ;););). And much more seeing how much this game has grown from the beginning to the present, @Faerin has done an excellent job and continues to do the best for us all, and thus receiving from us, everything He deserves, Trust, Gratitude, Help and our Friendship ;););)

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Maybe it's too early to say that, but it does not look like it's going to have a pregnancy tag in this game, even though Veronica says about "safe" in the sauna. I did not see Ashley talking about it at all.

Reactions: Carlo S

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Anybody else curious about what 'Cydroid Technologies' is producing in their labs?
I have been wondering about that since that place was introduced... maybe some sex engineering stuff? developing new sex toys?... use ur illusion...

Brothers: First of all I have to tell how much I'm happy to see so many Brothers helping others to play, that's the spirit :cool::cool::cool:, Thanks ;););). And much more seeing how much this game has grown from the beginning to the present, @Faerin has done an excellent job and continues to do the best for us all, and thus receiving from us, everything He deserves, Trust, Gratitude, Help and our Friendship ;););)
Couldnt agree more, specially about the "spirit" ;)... about the grow, i sincerelly expected this to grow alot since the second or third time i played and saw all the changes for the better since previous releases ;)... and now with animations i feel the sky is the limit!

Maybe it's too early to say that, but it does not look like it's going to have a pregnancy tag in this game, even though Veronica says about "safe" in the sauna. I did not see Ashley talking about it at all.
I dont recall this tag ever been discussed here (i might be wrong, though, cause i obviusly didnt read all the 920 pages before this one XD)... i dont think the game aims to that and is not particulary my cup of tea, but u can always ask @Faerin and get a proper answer when he read this ;). Off to work, cheers!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brother, honestly, I can't even think with MC, having kids with all these women, demographic explosion in Man of the House, no doubt x'Dx'Dx'D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
HELP what is the combo about fighting on gym help me please ^_^
Here Brother: - New Events: 0.7.0 version - At the Health Club at 15:00 hrs - Confront it (Dodge - Hook - Counter) - In the men's locker room, MC will find - Out of Order - on the vending machine, click it and get it - - 18.00 hrs – Dinner – Mom talk about Her sister - 16.00 hrs - in the Health Club MC, need click in the inventory and put the (Out of Order) in the door of Sauna and – Enjoy -

mybaby2509

Mar 20, 2018
Here Brother: - New Events: 0.7.0 version - At the Health Club at 15:00 hrs - Confront it (Dodge - Hook - Counter) - In the men's locker room, MC will find - Out of Order - on the vending machine, click it and get it - - 18.00 hrs – Dinner – Mom talk about Her sister - 16.00 hrs - in the Health Club MC, need click in the inventory and put the (Out of Order) in the door of Sauna and – Enjoy -
thank's bro i appreciated

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Brother, honestly, I can't even think with MC, having kids with all these women, demographic explosion in Man of the House, no doubt x'Dx'Dx'D
I understand your thinking, but I like at least a little bit of reality, if you do not want to put pregnancy in the game okay, but does it cost a line of dialogue about being that "safeday"? Even because the MC made creampie in Ashley and Veronica and only with that thought of creampie already leaves a risk of pregnancy in reality. I do not want everyone to get pregnant, but at least one.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I understand your thinking, but I like at least a little bit of reality, if you do not want to put pregnancy in the game okay, but does it cost a line of dialogue about being that "safeday"? Even because the MC made creampie in Ashley and Veronica and only with that thought of creampie already leaves a risk of pregnancy in reality.
For myself even not having this fetish, pregnancy in the game doesn't bother me, but in this game in the beginning it does not have this genre here, and most of the players also don't want because they don't see sense put it now. :):):)

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Go to the gym at 15.00, go to the 2nd exercise room, confront guy hassling Veronica, fight the guy, Dodge then Hook then Counter. follow Veronica to sauna, get interrupted by fat girl, in shower room click on out of order sign on drinks machine. Go home and at 18.00 have dinner, Claire will mention Emma (Aunt)this will open the Aunt. Next day go to gym at 16.00, go to sauna, click on out of order sigh in backpack and click on the arrow to the sauna door, enter and enjoy. Now go to the massage room next to sauna Aunt will be there keep entering until Aunt show lingerie.
I keep going to the gym at 15:00 & no guy is hassling Veronica, could you take a look at my save & let me know what I'm missing

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Just to make sure I understand what you mean:
Would the new "scenes" replay option suffice? Where you get to replay each scene you've had with her.
Or are you talking about some kind of "epic" final scene, where you get to choose all positions available?
Either would do I think...
But it would be way cooler to simply create a new epic scene (Like the Movie date or perhaps at night at a hotel like an affair. You could text the character and they meet you there.) There a full scene in that location would allow you to switch positions, acts, ways to cum all based on what you have previously done with that NPC (Anal, BJ, HJ, Titfuck, etc).

Doing that would allow you a couple of things...

1. For one you would not have to make scenes repeatable which opens up the in game scheduling for other things...
  2. People could replay and pretty much make their own sex scene with that character without you having to script it. Just replaying a HJ is nice but it is even better to follow it up with a BJ and Fuck which a replay simply won't give you.
  3. Once a scene like that was done you could ignore that character in favor of others as we would still have a way of sexing them when the mood strikes. And if you did add some new act to their story it can be added to the final scene.
And I'm not even sure you need to change the poses, just the background and use the poses you already have. Add new poses when you make them for the regular story.

But let me be clear...I don't think you even close to needing anything like that yet...
Veronica and Ashley are the only two where you have full sex...
I think maybe once you have had sex with Claire, Emma and a little more progress with V and A, You might think about making scenes for them so all the solo action is available and you can focus on cross character interactions which is where you are likely to go once you have done everything humanly possible with the main Family characters.

SO you free up the weekly/daily schedule for those things and when we want to have sex with those folks again we text them and meet them for a Virtual DVD sex scene to fit our mood.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I can't seem to find the aunt in my save. I saw it when I first loaded the game, but it wasn't my save since I was being called Neo. Once I switched to my saved file, I couldn't find her. I was able to get the Veronica scene done, but can't seem to trigger the other one. I have gotten the message about the aunt being in town.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes