Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I can't seem to find the aunt in my save. I saw it when I first loaded the game, but it wasn't my save since I was being called Neo. Once I switched to my saved file, I couldn't find her. I was able to get the Veronica scene done, but can't seem to trigger the other one. I have gotten the message about the aunt being in town.
U need to have dinner with ur family at 18 hs., a talk about ur aunt prompts and after that next day u can find her at the "massage" room in the health center. That thing u said about Neo happened to me too and seeing her there as Neo, once i loaded my save i just went up to look for her but she wasent there. I needed to trigger the chat at dinner first. Cheers!

There is no second Option ><
There is, when u go to the rooftop and talk with her u have 2 choices, u pick the upper line of text or the bottom line of text that says diferent things, thats 2 options, choose the bottom line. The one that says something like: "Oh nothing, just checking on u" or similar stuff. Its as simple as that. Cheers!

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone link me to the member made walk through. I am starting the game today.
Here:

Ask to do it with her, rather than help her.
Rather try to answer the question of the one who wanted it than correcting a poorly phrased sentence from someone trying to help. U can correct me all u want, but is not better to answer urself the question with ur own words if u feel my answer was so badly phrased or incorrect? And i mean answer to the one who needed the answer, not me... i dont needed it...

Okay I already do that, how many more times will I need to do it to progress roughly
Up in this same post there is a link to a walktrough made by Carlo S, maybe that can help u if u feel stuck all the time. Cheers!

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Here:

Rather try to answer the question of the one who wanted it than correcting a poorly phrased sentence from someone trying to help. U can correct me all u want, but is not better to answer urself the question with ur own words if u feel my answer was so badly phrased or incorrect? And i mean answer to the one who needed the answer, not me... i dont needed it...

Up in this same post there is a link to a walktrough made by Carlo S, maybe that can help u if u feel stuck all the time. Cheers!
Good morning Brother @Ente Supremo, I totally agrre with your comment in the second post.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes