skyhawk77

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread here, I'm getting ready to build a linux machine (parts are on the way!). My question is about linux distributions, I used to run Red Hat years ago, but they don't really seem to be a "thing" anymore, so my question is (I know it's subjective) who's distribution should I run? I can't find wingnut anymore either(old linux/unix/aix utilities and source distribution web site). The machine I'm building is going to be a server running ARK, Minecraft, FTP (for tribe member), and streaming music. Suggestions are welcomed and Thanks in advance!
Red Hat is still big, but it is targeted to enterprises. Regarding the ideal distribution for personal use, you are going to hear some passionate opinions :)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
uhhhhh ... how did i get the massage oil ? ... i tried a lot of things but i couldn't get it
You have to have Veronica's panties in your inventory, First google on your phone, to get sex shop location. Then go to sex shop, where they tell you they're out of stock. You will then think to yourself about Amy something. Next go to gym, and talk to Amy, she will tell you she cannot sell you oil, finish scene. Then open inventory, and click on panties, then click on Amy. Watch scene, and you will then have oil.....Hope that helps my friend...................Peace!!

Reactions: Carlo S

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Photos from the phone aren't showing up, just an X. Is there a way to fix this?
That's a bug that will be fix a little later brother, but you should be able to still view those pictures in the photo section of your phone..............Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
How do i use my saves for the newest update? Fuck man you have to start the game over since old saves don't work guess i'll play something else it was fun how it worked.

I got it had to delete the saves that came with the game from the download and copy and paste all my old saves into the save folder.
I'm glad you worked that out brother, I'd like to say that I've had or even never had that problem. I like the game so much, that I've always started from the beginning.....Lol!!! ......Peace!!

Reactions: Carlo S

junkerpee

Mar 13, 2018
struck at ashley path "Some time when i leave my room on weekend afternoon i bump into her.
How to do this quest ? plz help me

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
struck at ashley path "Some time when i leave my room on weekend afternoon i bump into her.
How to do this quest ? plz help me
How about leaving room during afternoon hours?

How do you get the "out of order sign from the vending machine?
Easily: Click it! (Before that you of course have know where you need it)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So to lower the confusion about the codec (animations do not work) and help @Faerin not to answer the same questions over and over again, please do the following IF you have problems with the sauna scene/the animations:

Download the zip-file I attached to this post, then unzip it and start the installer. Installation takes just a second and afterwards the animations work as supposed.

ATTENTION: if you use Windows 8/8.1 as OS this seems not to work. See this post for a solution:

You can find the replacements attached to this post:

Dear @wep or @Kasey, can you maybe highlight this post in the OP, because I'm afraid we will hear a lot of repeating questions in the future about this topic. Thanks!
Non of that makes sense i suck at pc talk it is like reading another language thanks for trying though i'll be waiting for a update for a fix.

PS edit i figured it out i replaced the files thank you and sorry for back to back post i suck with PC stuff but it was easy just have to look in all the folders and i found the stuff i had to replace!

ananus

Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys !
Can't find how to unlock the second video of Veronica... It's the only missing thing for my global 100%, so I've tried many things, like testing if Amy or Sophia could join Veronica and me in the sauna (i guess the missing vid takes place there because the 3 other ones of the folder are the three parts of the sauna's scene and the missing one is in the middle of them).
Can someone help me please ? :)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hi guys !
Can't find how to unlock the second video of Veronica... It's the only missing thing for my global 100%, so I've tried many things, like testing if Amy or Sophia could join Veronica and me in the sauna (i guess the missing vid takes place there because the 3 other ones of the folder are the three parts of the sauna's scene and the missing one is in the middle of them).
Can someone help me please ? :)
Check your Phone and Achievements to see if you have finished content... (and this Game is really not about "unlocking" something unlocking, wtf?)

ananus

Aug 28, 2017
Check your Phone and Achievements to see if you have finished content... (and this Game is really not about "unlocking" something unlocking, wtf?)
It's where i have noticed there's a missing video, and the photographic memory in Veronica's achievements is at 98%.
By the way, you're right, this game isn't about unlocking something... it's about unleashing everything !! (except Veronica i guess ^^).

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Question: Is there a way to fix this bug ? It's not game breaking by any means but it's kinda annoying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ananus

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know which part of the scene it could be, as i've not seen anything that isn't in the three other ones... but i'll let it go ^^
Thanks for your answers by the way :)
And no harm to my happiness done by such an issue xD

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks for always share great pics with us ---------------- :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Someone's gonna have a lot of fun, who is she? :p:p:p
:p:p:p View attachment 80277 :p:p:p
you know me well my brother, my hopes is that pic belong to our lovely Claire/Mom:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Yeah the poses are fine the way they are...I suppose you could change angles if you wanted but I'm not sure that is all that needed. I would pick one place to do them all in so you don't have to render different places for each.

That would work just fine.
Well, my Achievements show 83% Overall and all other are 100% so it's probably a bug if you have been in Sauna with V. I have 4/4 Videos of Veronica. And Videos are bugged anyway so...

@Faerin, Pesticide needed! Bugs' Invasion threatens people's happiness ;).
Question: Is there a way to fix this bug ? It's not game breaking by any means but it's kinda annoying.
Hey guys, would you mind PM'ing me your savegame, so I can see what's causing this bug!

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes