• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Have you ever seen one of those prank boxes where you put your finger through a hole in the bottom? Now look under the tree and let your imagination run free.

What a nice guy he is, giving us presents, cute girls and all. I'd like to get the big red one, it looks like a Veronica update :D
Haha, I like the box idea!
It actually reminded me of this:

And more Veronica coming (or should I say "Veronica coming more") in 2018! ;)

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
Have you been in the bathroom a second time and told her you were thinking of taking a bath?
Not sure. I keep getting one where at the end MC says "hope she ask Dr. Mathews for advice again soon" or something to that effect. But I never get any prompt to check mail in my room.

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
Not sure. I keep getting one where at the end MC says "hope she ask Dr. Mathews for advice again soon" or something to that effect. But I never get any prompt to check mail in my room.
There's no prompt. Click on your computer and email should be a new option.

Reactions: Asphyx

quinapril

May 12, 2017
I am stuck on Veronica quest - I appear to have missed the first item on 'Custom Maid' - anyone can tell me what it is and how I can do it?

bernardino

Dec 16, 2017
How far can you go with Claire in this version? is that I read comments and it always comes to my mind that we have to wait for a new version.
With Veronica I got the taxi and with Ashlei the morning, but with Claire I can not get away from spying in the room.

Thank you very much.

v0.6.3b Extra

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I am stuck on Veronica quest - I appear to have missed the first item on 'Custom Maid' - anyone can tell me what it is and how I can do it?
If You're talking about the pics, MC can make Her to do all chores, on the Kitchen, Bathroom and Foyer (Living Room entrance) this way You'll have all the pics.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How far can you go with Claire in this version? is that I read comments and it always comes to my mind that we have to wait for a new version.
With Veronica I got the taxi and with Ashlei the morning, but with Claire I can not get away from spying in the room.

Thank you very much.

v0.6.3b Extra
With Veronica You need talk with Amy, and after this MC need give for Her again new chores, With Ashley after Morning MC need Talk with Her 15.00 hrs in Her bedroom, and with Mom MC need give massage with oil, give a look in the walkthrough, for more tips ;);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MOTH version 0.6.3 fixed: ----------------------- Walkthrough 0.6.3 here: ------------------- Saves for 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ------------------ Mod for conversion in original game: ------------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
@Faerin Wishing for all players a Merry Christmas and a Good new Year;) here in this link: - -------------------------------------- Calendar 2018 :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: - -------------------------------------- And Merry Christmas and a Good New Year for all Brothers, Here in this link:

R

RWaites

You said you were at 40 love / 50 arousal but what is your achievements (stars)

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
You said you were at 40 love / 50 arousal but what is your achievements (stars)
7/9 stars. 64% achievements. Missing last 2 on "Massage Therapy", missing 2nd one on "Is there a doctor in the house" and 6 has not yes been discovered

York24

Dec 10, 2017
How do you progress with Veronica after being able to reward her in her maid outfit. The walkthrough says that there is an event in her room, but i have been unable to trigger it, or a special ride home from the club either.

R

RWaites

7/9 stars. 64% achievements. Missing last 2 on "Massage Therapy", missing 2nd one on "Is there a doctor in the house" and 6 has not yes been discovered
The second on "Is there a doctor in the house" is give her some more professional advice Screenshot (2).png - if you have been in the bath with her check your email and reply: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2. Although checking the walkthru you should only have 6 stars until this is complete

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S
R

RWaites

How do you progress with Veronica after being able to reward her in her maid outfit. The walkthrough says that there is an event in her room, but i have been unable to trigger it, or a special ride home from the club either.
What stage are you at love/arousal/stars

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S
R

RWaites

MOTH version 0.6.3 fixed: ----------------------- Walkthrough 0.6.3 here: ------------------- Saves for 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ------------------ Mod for conversion in original game: ------------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
@Faerin Wishing for all players a Merry Christmas and a Good new Year;) here in this link: - -------------------------------------- Calendar 2018 :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: - -------------------------------------- And Merry Christmas and a Good New Year for all Brothers, Here in this link:
How are you today brother, I have had a few problems with my page freezing and the site being down for maintenance.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How are you today brother, I have had a few problems with my page freezing and the site being down for maintenance.
I had the same problem, but I'm fine and wait that the rain stay calm, the way it's now. I saw that You was having some troubles too, and now is everything good. ;);):)

Reactions: RWaites

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
The second on "Is there a doctor in the house" is give her some more professional advice View attachment 49938 - if you have been in the bath with her check your email and reply: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2. Although checking the walkthru you should only have 6 stars until this is complete
welp that's odd. I might just start a new game next release. Thanks for your help

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes