uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
I know it's a long shot but have you tried checking your computer for the third email just in case? but if all else fails here's a completed v0.6.2 save
I did. Just Play, Watch, Online Courses and Nevermind options. :\
I even used the phone to decrease the stats and regain. Nothing trigger the invite to bath together. <o>

I didn't wanna jump those scenes.. :( hahaha

But thanks for help. :)

javproff

Aug 9, 2017
after done 20 love with veronica, i can't
(00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with
Amy
(4.30 hrs) – go Home, and promise (don’t talk)
talk with amy not does st to have promise with veronica (or bcs i +arousal in cheat?) tks!

R

RWaites

I did. Just Play, Watch, Online Courses and Nevermind options. :\
I even used the phone to decrease the stats and regain. Nothing trigger the invite to bath together. <o>

I didn't wanna jump those scenes.. :( hahaha

But thanks for help. :)
I've been looking at the walkthru and it would appear that you should be at 40 love 50 arousal 6 stars the 7th star should be on completion of the bathroom event after you have sent the email. Probably won't work but try going to Mom's room at 22:00 and confess

Reactions: Carlo S

kaloox

Oct 18, 2017
Amy
talk with amy not does st to have promise with veronica (or bcs i +arousal in cheat?) tks!
I'm stuck at the same level.

got 11 stars, can't trigger the 12 star event. every time I speak with amy nothing unusual happens

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
I've been looking at the walkthru and it would appear that you should be at 40 love 50 arousal 6 stars the 7th star should be on completion of the bathroom event after you have sent the email. Probably won't work but try going to Mom's room at 22:00 and confess
Nothing. haha
Sry for all the trouble. I think my game just broken. I'm trying re-download it and restart.

R

RWaites

got 11 stars, can't trigger the 12 star event. every time I speak with amy nothing unusual happens
Check you Achievements (Gold Cup top right) is the Taking a Backseat completed? Screenshot (21).png
1. Compliment Mom and promise to help her. 07:30-08:29
2. Make Veronica do the chore's your Mom gave you. 10:00-10:59
3. Take her to your room and use the blindfold and cuffs on her. 12:00-12:59
Repeat

R

RWaites

Amy
Make sure Amy is at 10 LOVE, this is something I forgot to add to the walkthrough, but will add for next version!
Check you Achievements (Gold Cup top right) is the Taking a Backseat completed?
1. Compliment Mom and promise to help her. 07:30-08:29
2. Make Veronica do the chore's your Mom gave you. 10:00-10:59
3. Take her to your room and use the blindfold and cuffs on her. 12:00-12:59
Repeat

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Maybe u already did the bath part and forgot, cause u have 50 lips already, try doing what @Jaguarundi said above and see if u can keep going. Or maybe u are missing the second part of the mail to Dr. Matthew, for that check ur computer and write the correct mail.
BTW Jaguar, official walktrought 0.6.2 says both bath scenes are repetable, u sure those are not?
yes @Ente Supremo im shure the repeatable Bathscenes are the ones with :)angel:inocent:closedtongue::closedtongue:x'Dx'D) Ashley XDXD
anyway in this save
u can go forward with Mom Massages (ur dick) and u can cop a feel Veronica is still to go to blindfold etc

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Guy's
Just happens something real funny with the Save i posted Ashley062 just 4 fun i tried to replay from there and to my surprise after y got the unity screen had a black screen and get caught on a loop, (I fixed nevermind) seems that the unity engine got some problems with Safes wich r not named savegame_xxx and the next thing i found out was that, after i renamed the Save to Savegame_062 (without thumb) unity loaded the game from the system folder so that the original save (just before the cherry poping) text was erased It's useless so please Delete it if u did download it would only cause more confusion if u are stuck !! even if y renamed it to the original version it was savegame_103 it starts from a total different point and day Sorry 4 all the trouble guys

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night for all Brothers ;);):) ----------------------- I came and I'm leaving again, the rain is coming x'Dx'Dx'D
MOTH version 0.6.3 fixed: ----------------------- Walkthrough 0.6.3 here: ------------------- Saves for 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ------------------ Mod for conversion in original game: ------------------- Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
And Merry Christmas and a Good New Year for all Brothers, Here in this link:

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017

I didn't see it in the last walkthrough, but you have to be at the massage part of mom's current story. You have to have given mom a massage and wondered about using massage oil. Then go to the sex store and find no oil. Then go to the gym and talk to Amy about oil. Then give Amy Veronica's panties and talk to Amy again to get the oil. THEN do the club scene.

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
I didn't see it in the last walkthrough, but you have to be at the massage part of mom's current story. You have to have given mom a massage and wondered about using massage oil. Then go to the sex store and find no oil. Then go to the gym and talk to Amy about oil. Then give Amy Veronica's panties and talk to Amy again to get the oil. THEN do the club scene.
I can't get to the second massage with mom. I've gotten to the point where she calls me into the bathroom and she spreads her legs, but on the sofa I can't give her a massage. She is lying with her boob out, but I can't seem to progress further. I seem to be stuck at 40/50 love/arousal as well. The walkthrough said something about a second email, but I don't get the prompt for that either.

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
@Faerin: Is wishing for all Patrons and Players a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year. Thanks @Faerin In my name and for sure in the name of My Brothers, We Wish for You the same, You're Great :cool:;):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan: View attachment 49807
where's the MC?? oh no... he's been kidnapped? by Sophia? Amy? he left on an adventure to look for more girls?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Hey u english speakers, can I ask a question? The phrases "she looks me in my eyes" and "she kisses me on my lips" are well writen? Or should be "she looks into my eyes" and "she kisses me on the lips"? Need a hand here...
Both are fine, but there's obviously a difference. The first form emphasizes the speaker's body, while the second form focuses more on the other person's actions, and so I would prefer it in most situations. I'll also point out that you made different modifications to the two sentences - compare "she looks me in the eyes" (which is an idiom), "she kisses me on the lips" and even "she places a kiss on my lips".

R

RWaites

I can't get to the second massage with mom. I've gotten to the point where she calls me into the bathroom and she spreads her legs, but on the sofa I can't give her a massage. She is lying with her boob out, but I can't seem to progress further. I seem to be stuck at 40/50 love/arousal as well. The walkthrough said something about a second email, but I don't get the prompt for that either.
Have you been in the bathroom a second time and told her you were thinking of taking a bath?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
where's the MC?? oh no... he's been kidnapped? by Sophia? Amy? he left on an adventure to look for more girls?
Have you ever seen one of those prank boxes where you put your finger through a hole in the bottom? Now look under the tree and let your imagination run free.

@Faerin: Is wishing for all Patrons and Players a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year. Thanks @Faerin In my name and for sure in the name of My Brothers, We Wish for You the same, You're Great :cool:;):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan: View attachment 49807
What a nice guy he is, giving us presents, cute girls and all. I'd like to get the big red one, it looks like a Veronica update :D

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes