King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Faerin: Is wishing for all Patrons and Players a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year. Thanks @Faerin In my name and for sure in the name of My Brothers, We Wish for You the same, You're Great :cool:;):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan: View attachment 49807
i want to tell mrs. claus what i want for xmas i want to sit on her lap :'(

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Both are fine, but there's obviously a difference. The first form emphasizes the speaker's body, while the second form focuses more on the other person's actions, and so I would prefer it in most situations. I'll also point out that you made different modifications to the two sentences - compare "she looks me in the eyes" (which is an idiom), "she kisses me on the lips" and even "she places a kiss on my lips".
I know, it was jut to be sure both forms were correct, just picked those 2 cause sounded kind of wierd to me, thats all. Im aware that u can say stuff in many ways in any language, just wanted to be sure cause my english is a bit rusty and is not like I ever was master of the language. And yea, I know I made different changes to both sentences. Thanks man.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
With this Mrs. Claus, You're not alone, believe me :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
although whats better then this mrs. claus is sandwiched between 2 mrs. claus meaning this mommy and dreams of desire mommy after all good looking milfs are nice and all but if they just got graphics to them and no personality like icstor games then its less appealing however apart from iccreation games man of the house and dreams of desire has both looks and personality and they are both brunettes my favorite :D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
although whats better then this mrs. claus is sandwiched between 2 mrs. claus meaning this mommy and dreams of desire mommy after all good looking milfs are nice and all but if they just got graphics to them and no personality like icstor games then its less appealing however apart from iccreation games man of the house and dreams of desire has both looks and personality and they are both brunettes my favorite :D
With the Mommy Claus, all my wishes are being fulfilled, and many more without panties :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Zal

May 5, 2017
@Faerin: Is wishing for all Patrons and Players a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year. Thanks @Faerin In my name and for sure in the name of My Brothers, We Wish for You the same, You're Great :cool:;):)
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan: View attachment 49807
Merry Christmas mr. Faerin and all my friends that support and play this wonderfull game!!!

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
With the Mommy Claus, all my wishes are being fulfilled, and many more without panties :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
yummy:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
I have to say, @Faerin your game now, man of the house, is the best damn game in here, surpassed any game, cause you @Faerin fulfill all the hype, the fixed bug, the walkthrough from @Carlo S, the christmas preview, the reply from @Faerin when there's a problem, and damn, you're friendly as fuck, for all the haters, play the game, grind it, the result is better than you can imagine.

well done @Faerin, well done, this game should be talk about more than big brother, cause you've made everyone dreams comes true with this game, and if there's any complained about the game or whatever, just do what you do best @Faerin, do your storyline and everything be alright :)

thanks, you made me a believer

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have to say, @Faerin your game now, man of the house, is the best damn game in here, surpassed any game, cause you @Faerin fulfill all the hype, the fixed bug, the walkthrough from @Carlo S, the christmas preview, the reply from @Faerin when there's a problem, and damn, you're friendly as fuck, for all the haters, play the game, grind it, the result is better than you can imagine.

well done @Faerin, well done, this game should be talk about more than big brother, cause you've made everyone dreams comes true with this game, and if there's any complained about the game or whatever, just do what you do best @Faerin, do your storyline and everything be alright :)

thanks, you made me a believer
@Mordecai77 Thanks a lot for the kind words, comments like these really motivate me to try to make the best game I can! MotH wouldn't be anywhere without this kind of awesome support, from both my patrons and the community here!

I'm learning a lot of new stuff every day and hope to continue to improve the game next year! :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
oh I almost forgot and @RWaites answering all the questions from all the people that asked, thank you man
Thanks a lot, and I need agree with You @Faerin did the game, the most enjoyable for sure, and @RWaites and all Brothers here are without doubt very friendly and always help everyone, this is the recipe of a Great Game with Great Brothers. :cool:;):)

ratonius

Aug 2, 2017
Merry :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan: mmmmm:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Chistmas.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
That position of Veronica is asking for a :eek:penedeyewink:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I can't get to the second massage with mom. I've gotten to the point where she calls me into the bathroom and she spreads her legs, but on the sofa I can't give her a massage. She is lying with her boob out, but I can't seem to progress further. I seem to be stuck at 40/50 love/arousal as well. The walkthrough said something about a second email, but I don't get the prompt for that either.
Go to your room and check the Email...

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes