Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks a lot @LeopoldWilliamReynolds I'm glad you liked it! I'm actually working on an option to replay old scenes, but that might be a few updates away, as it is a bit tricky.
Actually you would do just as well to leave the older scenes as they are provided they are bug free and just create new scenes that are repeatable. I also suggest to add counters to those events so should you ever decide to expand those scenes later on you already have a counter variable to check if you deserve the extended version. No sense re-coding the old when you can just build it into the new stuff and make that repeatable.

Idem, how do I move on? I attach my situation View attachment 49994 View attachment 49995
MC need talk with Veronica in the taxi, about Amy's feeling, and need reward Her and earn her trust. ;);):)
he also needs to Massage Mom once before he gets the Oil, Search for the Sex Shop and then Talk with Amy to get the Oil which will trigger the Amy conversation in the Cab. I don't think you can start increasing Amy's points until after you have given her the Panties and got the Oil.

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Actually you would do just as well to leave the older scenes as they are provided they are bug free and just create new scenes that are repeatable. I also suggest to add counters to those events so should you ever decide to expand those scenes later on you already have a counter variable to check if you deserve the extended version. No sense re-coding the old when you can just build it into the new stuff and make that repeatable.

he also needs to Massage Mom once before he gets the Oil, Search for the Sex Shop and then Talk with Amy to get the Oil which will trigger the Amy conversation in the Cab. I don't think you can start increasing Amy's points until after you have given her the Panties and got the Oil.
@RWaites remember it as well, but thanks too, Brother :cool:;);)

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Version 0.6.3 MEGA -- Mod for conversion -- Saves 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 -- Walkthrough three versions -- Calendar -- and Christmas's wishes from @Faerin and myself -- is all here in this link -

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

Oh! Yeah! We always stay with some doubts, when We don't know what is done ;);):).
Yes it's getting confusing that's why I've started asking for stat's, if someones started a new game they could have gone all the way with one character ignoring the others which complicates things when they crossover and you are trying to help.

Reactions: Carlo S

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks a lot @LeopoldWilliamReynoldsSo this sounds like one of her events is bugged and can give you mutltiple stars (like what happened with Veronica before).
I haven't been able to reproduce this so far, so if anyone is able to find the event that is causing this and let me know, I would really appreciate it!
Sorry, but I don't remember how got the stars, they were in my save from the version 0.6.1 (yes, I didn't play the 0.6.2, shame on me, please, sorry for that too).

R

RWaites

okay where can I get this mod I keep seeing talked about and how do I install it when I do
This incest mod is on page 1 and has been posted a number of times throughout the thread by @Carlo S. Just download it to the game folder and replace existing mapping Screenshot (4).png

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes