• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
R

RWaites

20 kiss 60 whip for Veronica.
At 0-10 love / 50-60 submission / 10-20 arousal / 9 achievements you should be able to spy on her in her room and have a special event, then go to club neon talk with Amy (you need to get her to 10 love) and meet Veronica to start the taxi event. Some events may depend how far you are with Mom.

Reactions: Carlo S

York24

Dec 10, 2017
At 0-10 love / 50-60 submission / 10-20 arousal / 9 achievements you should be able to spy on her in her room and have a special event, then go to club neon talk with Amy (you need to get her to 10 love) and meet Veronica to start the taxi event. Some events may depend how far you are with Mom.
Thanks!

Reactions: Carlo S

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You don't saw the officer Debby and Sophia as well :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
yeah i saw them and commented on em i honesty like the actual scenes being played out i made multiple saves of senpai teach us to be naughty and eating out onnesama veronica and popping that cherry of ashley and mommy time scenes and veroncias hanjob scene and tying her up and eating her out scene

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
yeah i saw them and commented on em i honesty like the actual scenes being played out i made multiple saves of senpai teach us to be naughty and eating out onnesama veronica and popping that cherry of ashley and mommy time scenes and veroncias hanjob scene and tying her up and eating her out scene
look in this two links - -----

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes