Man of the House Troubleshooting Help

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
I want to ask something. every time my player got a BJ from either mom or little sister my game suddenly crashed, did anybody got same thing with their games?? Did anyone know the source of problem? I already install the incest patch, is the patch were the cause of the crash?? I'm using win 10 64 bit

Thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I want to ask something. every time my player got a BJ from either mom or little sister my game suddenly crashed, did anybody got same thing with their games?? Did anyone know the source of problem? I already install the incest patch, is the patch were the cause of the crash?? I'm using win 10 64 bit

Thanks
No, the mapping file wouldn't have caused the crash. Try changing the frame rate in Settings and see if that solves the problem.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Thanks
That sounds like an issue with animations. Make sure you've got all the windows updates installed, and follow the troubeshooting guide.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Downloaded the latest version of the game (088 extra) and my firewall deleted the .dll ------->
Filename: Assembly-CSharp.dll
Threat name: WS.Reputation.1Full Path: C:\Users\Mark\Documents\My Games\Adult Games\Man_of_the_House_088_extra\Man of the house v0.8.8 (extra)\man of the house_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll

Assembly-CSharp.dll Threat name: WS.Reputation.1

<--------- can I get a clean copy of that dll?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Downloaded the latest version of the game (088 extra) and my firewall deleted the .dll ------->
Filename: Assembly-CSharp.dll
Threat name: WS.Reputation.1Full Path: C:\Users\Mark\Documents\My Games\Adult Games\Man_of_the_House_088_extra\Man of the house v0.8.8 (extra)\man of the house_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll

Assembly-CSharp.dll Threat name: WS.Reputation.1

<--------- can I get a clean copy of that dll?
Your Firewall deleted NOTHING !!! Your AV is messing things up !!! Shut it down for the time you extracted the files !!!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hello everyone I really need help in last 2 versions my computer says this file cant be opened because of your internet security adjustments. can someone tell me how to fix this problem ?
Can you be more specific. What's exactly message? Where problem starts. Here it looks like problem with firewall blocking user statistics, but I can't be sure.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i installed the game from the main thread page. v0.8.8 a 1.33gb file. all that is inside this file is Video file and Texture 2d file. nothing i can play or run what do i do!
Stop your AV program awhile, that you can extract the downloaded archive without that messing thing up !!!!

Onur123321

Jan 6, 2018
Hello everyone I really need help in last 2 versions my computer says this file cant be opened because of your internet security adjustments. can someone tell me how to fix this problem ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ya already have that enabled, still the game won't allow me to select anything besides 1280 x 720 (this is why i hate unity games Lol otherwise i could just manual edit the config and force the game to w/e res i want Lol)

Nah thats not it my native res for my monitor is 1280 x 1024.... i have vision problems so thats why i use a low res of 1024 x 796
Lets continue your issue in the right thread!

Can you give us more information about your system/OS etc...

(@AlterSack: just to notify you, that I moved is issue into the troubleshoot thread ;))

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Lets continue your issue in the right thread!

Can you give us more information about your system/OS etc...

(@AlterSack: just to notify you, that I moved is issue into the troubleshoot thread ;))
even tried manually editing the registry for the game (not a noob when it comes to computers Lol)

Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GT 635
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
even tried manually editing the registry for the game (not a noob when it comes to computers Lol)

Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GT 635
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit
I guess you have the same problem like him:

When your system resolution is lower than the resolution of the game, you can not see everything.
This is how the game looks at 1280x720 on the old monitor with 1024x768 resolution:
View attachment 187861
If you increase the resolution of the monitor or reduce the resolution of the game will probably look good.
Which resolution options does Windows give you?

EDIT:
Maybe this can help somehow to adjust the correct screen resolution.