• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Male on futa/male on dickgirl game master list

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Yes, it's true that there is unavoidable femdom and futadom content. This makes the game really unpleasant at first, but luckily it gets better with the last version. I hope it will continue this way.

Jul 4, 2017
Yes, it's true that there is unavoidable femdom and futadom content. This makes the game really unpleasant at first, but luckily it gets better with the last version. I hope it will continue this way.
A simple choice option could make it so much better , in what sense is the new version better ?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
May I recommend Chrys's dating sim/VNs Braveheart Academy (complete) and Braveheart Academy 2 (WIP)?

They're both fun, and both feature some really fun male-on-dickgirl stuff. In each game, the trans character is optionally cis-female — but why? Particularly in the first game, green-haired Blake is absolutely adorable as a tgirl.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
A simple choice option could make it so much better , in what sense is the new version better ?
It's finally possible to fuck the big sister (futa) at some polessint, but it's after a while. It also feels like the MC gets a bit less led around, which is also appreciable.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I had checked that out, but I didn't see any male on futa content yet which is why I hadn't added it.

Honestly, I always really enjoy your models and poses, like a LOT.
That said, I do kind of echo the concerns others have expressed where it seems like you've got several games now all in progress, and every time you start a new one, it feels like it delays the updates of the others considerably. Do you know which one's getting updated next?

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
May I recommend Chrys's dating sim/VNs Braveheart Academy (complete) and Braveheart Academy 2 (WIP)?

They're both fun, and both feature some really fun male-on-dickgirl stuff. In each game, the trans character is optionally cis-female — but why? Particularly in the first game, green-haired Blake is absolutely adorable as a tgirl.

Never heard of them. idk if I'll get around to them as the art style doesn't seem to be my thing particularly, but they could definitely get added to the list.

Reactions: Antosha

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I had checked that out, but I didn't see any male on futa content yet which is why I hadn't added it.

Honestly, I always really enjoy your models and poses, like a LOT.
That said, I do kind of echo the concerns others have expressed where it seems like you've got several games now all in progress, and every time you start a new one, it feels like it delays the updates of the others considerably. Do you know which one's getting updated next?
I going to finish "The Loving Son" first.

Reactions: Melmoth99

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
List updated with Braveheart Academy listed, along with Corruption of Champions 2 and TiTS, which I've only just recently gotten around to playing now that they're no longer strictly flash-based.

As always, keep your eyes peeled and keep the suggestions coming!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote