• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Male on futa/male on dickgirl game master list

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Almost no dev has balls big enough to make such a game , seems like people fear success
i don't think it's day, i believe it's more of seeing futaxfuta, futaxfemale, and futaxmale tend to get more traction than malexfuta.

Jul 4, 2017
i don't think it's day, i believe it's more of seeing futaxfuta, futaxfemale, and futaxmale tend to get more traction than malexfuta.
Well i don't think is that far from one another as people might think , it's just that male on futa enjoyers tend to be less loud than futa on male fans also male on futa can coexist with other things like male on femboy and straight sex thing that futa on male has it harder to do because one you add it you close on a lot of people that don't like anal on cis male

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Well i don't think is that far from one another as people might think , it's just that male on futa enjoyers tend to be less loud than futa on male fans also male on futa can coexist with other things like male on femboy and straight sex thing that futa on male has it harder to do because one you add it you close on a lot of people that don't like anal on cis male
I think even futa on male can coexist with male on futa, femboy and straight sex as well and not wrong that they are more vocal than futa on male.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
The promise itself makes me don't want to try it fuck them with a massive animal slong or devour them well each one to their thing but for me it doesn't sound very arousing
I nearly died laughing.Well I was just trying to help a bit, I hope one we can enjoy a game that fully fits your criteria.

Jul 4, 2017
I nearly died laughing.Well I was just trying to help a bit, I hope one we can enjoy a game that fully fits your criteria.
No problem I have to much imagination and I can get traumatize very easily by just reading a premise maybe in game is not that hard well except the sacrifice or devour them part that is a no no for me

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Well I must I thought the exact same at first, but as the comments were quite good, I still gave it a chance. Graphics are really good, realization is top notch too (especially the voices). Story is good too. Just that moving around a dragon is not what one would expect the most for that kind of game.

Jul 4, 2017
Well I must I thought the exact same at first, but as the comments were quite good, I still gave it a chance. Graphics are really good, realization is top notch too (especially the voices). Story is good too. Just that moving around a dragon is not what one would expect the most for that kind of game.
Is the dragon d absurdly big ? If it's not I might give it a chance avoiding all murder Li parts

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Is there any more new Male on Futa games
The only one I've seen recently is https://f95zone.to/threads/shemalesfakecity4-v1-0-franbeliel.188844/
But honestly, idk if it's even worth adding to the list.
I'm not gonna recommend it to people who're ONLY into male on futa, but my game just got its first full male on futa vaginal sex scene, bringing the grand total of male scenes up to 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_user

Jan 16, 2022
I'm not gonna recommend it to people who're ONLY into male on futa, but my game just got its first full male on futa vaginal sex scene, bringing the grand total of male scenes up to 3.
Underaged characters and anime

Name a more iconic duo
Is there any more new Male on Futa games
There's plenty of games that aren't mentioned here, a couple of examples off the top of my head
gates motel (low on content)
jason (trans LI)

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Underaged characters and anime

Name a more iconic duo

There's plenty of games that aren't mentioned here, a couple of examples off the top of my head
gates motel (low on content)
jason (trans LI)
Is there any actual content for the trans character in either one of those yet? I had been interested in Gates Motel but it looked like it had gotten abandoned before it really went anywhere. However I'm not really familiar with Jason at all.

_user

Jan 16, 2022
Is there any actual content for the trans character in either one of those yet? I had been interested in Gates Motel but it looked like it had gotten abandoned before it really went anywhere. However I'm not really familiar with Jason at all.
Both do have content

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Added "Your Place" to the list, since there is some male on futa content, but be warned, it is almost entirely focused on futadom, male submissiveness, and futa-on-male interactions.

Not my thing personally, but I know some would enjoy the variety.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote