Recommending Male on futa/male on dickgirl game master list

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anzug

Oct 30, 2019

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
There is a list with only animated 2dcg games ?
Unfortunately not that I've seen. And I know mine it's organized that way, although I could be talked into going back through and adding a tag to each entry.

That said, I DID just add an excellent animated 2dcg game to the list called Lewd Gym, and it's fully voiced, if that's your thing. Might be in your wheelhouse.

hey, gotta recommend this small little gem: First Date
Added that one too! Short, but I was surprised by how much I liked it!

Jul 4, 2017
Unfortunately not that I've seen. And I know mine it's organized that way, although I could be talked into going back through and adding a tag to each entry.

That said, I DID just add an excellent animated 2dcg game to the list called Lewd Gym, and it's fully voiced, if that's your thing. Might be in your wheelhouse.

Added that one too! Short, but I was surprised by how much I liked it!
It's lewd gym the one that have reignited that crave xD would be very nice to have the distinction if you have time at least separating 2dcg from 3d

Reactions: anzug
Jul 4, 2017
Another addition:

Final Spell: Status: ongoing. Pretty new, not a ton of content, but what's there is, in my opinion, absolutely fantastic. As long as the dev doesn't burn out, could definitely be a contender for "The Best" category. Models are excellent, already has lewd scenes, has some animations. Story starts a little lackluster and takes a pretty hard left turn in the newest update but not in a bad way. So far it's JUST male on futa content. No idea if that will change. Absolutely worth your time though.
People say this one has take the turn to be FUTA on male exclusive

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
People say this one has take the turn to be FUTA on male exclusive
I was actually one of those people until I realized what was going on: If you started the current build from an existing save-game, it would default to the exclusive futa on male path. However, if you start a brand new game, it gives you the option to play through either an exclusively futa on male or an exclusively male on futa path. And the male on futa path is pretty good imo.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
Jul 4, 2017
I was actually one of those people until I realized what was going on: If you started the current build from an existing save-game, it would default to the exclusive futa on male path. However, if you start a brand new game, it gives you the option to play through either an exclusively futa on male or an exclusively male on futa path. And the male on futa path is pretty good imo.
Roger that also I have another game for you https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-422-0-1-boobsgames.18692/ Is pretty good has some FUTA characters you can have sex with and can made Some into FUTA even the mc

Last edited:

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Adding Stellar Dream (https://f95zone.to/threads/stellar-dream-v0-49-winterlook.109576/) to the list. Last update included a mechanic to turn one of the LI's into a futa and it is... really really good.

Roger that also I have another game for you https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-422-0-1-boobsgames.18692/ Is pretty good has some FUTA characters you can have sex with and can made Some into FUTA even the mc
That's on the list actually, just under "the rest" category.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Me too me too, or even futa on futa anything but dom futa on male bullshit , also no massive slongs , those are very ugly
Nah i do enjoy dom futa on male and dom male on futa and what can i say i like the massive slongs also, but hell give the guys massive slongs too and also would go for more male male than also either a slim male or a femboy. Bring in the dudes.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Lunar chosen seems to be FUTA on male or the secrets are ? Is the main game male on FUTA ?
The secrets are non-canon to the game plot; just freebies and fun renders the dev tosses out there as they're working.

The game itself, if you choose the option to unlock the path with the futa character, is primarily male on futa. There are plenty of futa on male scenes, but they are pretty much entirely optional.

Jul 4, 2017
Nah i do enjoy dom futa on male and dom male on futa and what can i say i like the massive slongs also, but hell give the guys massive slongs too and also would go for more male male than also either a slim male or a femboy. Bring in the dudes.
I would enjoyed futa on male if it was in a more wholesome way but when tends to happens usually it's massive slongs and the man looks like a cocksleeve on comparison not cool

Reactions: Skyboing
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote