• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Male on futa/male on dickgirl game master list

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
List updated with Braveheart Academy listed, along with Corruption of Champions 2 and TiTS, which I've only just recently gotten around to playing now that they're no longer strictly flash-based.

As always, keep your eyes peeled and keep the suggestions coming!
I was wondering why you hadn't added the fenoxo duo. CoC2 has a ton of sub futas which is exactly what this thread is for. Like dozens upon dozens of futas lmao.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I was wondering why you hadn't added the fenoxo duo. CoC2 has a ton of sub futas which is exactly what this thread is for. Like dozens upon dozens of futas lmao.
I first stumbled across them after Adobe had purged flash, so playing them was mad inconvenient. Idk how recently the transitioned away from flash, but now they're much more accessible.

(That and I really don't like text-based games so I was kind of hesitant to get into them, but they're def worth it.)

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Just for saying that now Frozen Past has one male on futa scene (a bit short though, but it is good).
I did see that. Also, truly astonishing how slow those updates rollout considering how little gets updated, but I guess that's a pretty common phenomenon on this site.

_user

Jan 16, 2022
I did see that. Also, truly astonishing how slow those updates rollout considering how little gets updated, but I guess that's a pretty common phenomenon on this site.
Most of the games on here are hobbies and developing takes a lot of time, people need to eat.

Reactions: anzug

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
List updated with three new entries: Incubus, Heritage, and It's Just a Game. All are probably worth at least a look!

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I think Multiverse Ballance would be a nice addition. It's not solely focused on Male on Futa, but at least we have the choice at time. It take place in Naruto Universe, so maybe it's more appealing to people who are familiar with the manga.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I think Multiverse Ballance would be a nice addition. It's not solely focused on Male on Futa, but at least we have the choice at time. It take place in Naruto Universe, so maybe it's more appealing to people who are familiar with the manga.
I'll try and check it out, but that vtuber artstyle is just... really off putting to me for some reason.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote