[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

fobboy

May 9, 2019
Since other people reported success in navigating the blog, I tried the link again using VPN (Japan server), and it works now. Thanks all.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Anyone know what happened to the blog?
Don't know, but it doesn't look good. Their dlsite page also shows 404.
Both work for me :

Seems fine to me right now? Maybe it went down for a bit earlier

The link in OP seems to be broken for some reason. I followed some links around and found it again:

Edit: Voilsh beat me to it by 30 seconds :p
Guys, in case a referrer is from pirate site, DLSITE lies there is 404 error. So I have edited link to DLSITE to use anonimizer...

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Guys, in case a referrer is from pirate site, DLSITE lies there is 404 error. So I have edited link to DLSITE to use anonimizer...
The link we posted works for me... But I guess as long as the link in OP works that's fine. Thanks

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The link we posted works for me... But I guess as long as the link in OP works that's fine. Thanks
Yes because in this case it wasn't a referrer problem, it was because the link used the old English dlsite website in "ecchi-eng" that probably got finally decommissioned since dlsite is just one place now.

Reactions: megamanx06

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Yes because in this case it wasn't a referrer problem, it was because the link used the old English dlsite website in "ecchi-eng" that probably got finally decommissioned since dlsite is just one place now.
Yep, you're right, because of "ecchi-eng" in the link. First time i got this issue with links to dlsite, and i was to tired to check the links closely.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Mtool will probably work on it, as it worked on their previous games, so here hoping

Also, Leane 2 was pretty well received here, so a translation may appear quick-ish
I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. Makura Cover Soft games are of extremely high quality but that also makes them extremely huge and a momentous task to translate them.

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know if the enemies we face (orc, kobold, demon) can impregnate our female companions? Or will it be limited to Max, Alex and the other guys?

Reactions: The NTRtainer

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Does anyone know if the enemies we face (orc, kobold, demon) can impregnate our female companions? Or will it be limited to Max, Alex and the other guys?
Beforehand I made a similar inquiry regarding whether the MC could impregnate and some dude blew up at me for no reason, I too am interested in these things

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019
Beforehand I made a similar inquiry regarding whether the MC could impregnate and some dude blew up at me for no reason, I too am interested in these things
Probably just on the final version of the game. Right now i dont think its possible to do that.

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
I am fairly certain that MC can impregnate companions with the new mechanics if you see their love events, however given the focus on NTR, mobs attacks fall outside the norm since it's not as if they'll steal your female custom characters or give love points towards them.I think its likely that mobs will only cause your companions to lose trust towards MC and gain lust points, the only reason i could see pregnancy being applied towards generic mobs is if its part of an event or if its to descourage letting one of your soldiers get caught in order to avoid getting physical damage. Either way i just have to wait until the last demo and afterwords the full release.

Reactions: The NTRtainer

DhuumB

May 9, 2020
Update on Blog:

This is the author's Futon Pasta.
We have restarted work with the goal of releasing it in March, but things are not progressing as expected, so it looks like it will be a bit difficult to release it in March. I am terribly sorry. We sincerely apologize to those who have been waiting.
In January, I wasn't able to proceed with the production as much as I wanted due to the confusion after moving, and because I had a blank space, I forgot a lot of the work, so I ended up having to reminisce while working, which took longer than expected. I'm here.
Although the schedule has been delayed, we are working hard to have you play the game by Golden Week, so we appreciate your cooperation.

>
We will make an announcement once the cast recording is complete.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Update on Blog:

We have restarted work with the goal of releasing it in March, but things are not progressing as expected, so it looks like it will be a bit difficult to release it in March. I am terribly sorry. We sincerely apologize to those who have been waiting.
In January, I wasn't able to proceed with the production as much as I wanted due to the confusion after moving, and because I had a blank space, I forgot a lot of the work, so I ended up having to reminisce while working, which took longer than expected. I'm here.
Although the schedule has been delayed, we are working hard to have you play the game by Golden Week, so we appreciate your cooperation.

>
Well this is a nice surprise, I thought this would come out late 2024, I didn't even know march was a goal, so around may then? That's great

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019
Update on Blog:

>
So its was delayed to late april/ early may. But i still dont know if he will be able to complete until then. Just so many delays that got hard to believe anything.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So its was delayed to late april/ early may. But i still dont know if he will be able to complete until then. Just so many delays that got hard to believe anything.
Honestly, I think that with all releases, its best not to believe in deadlines. I just add the title to a list, go do other things, and once every 3-4 months, check the titles on the list to see if any of them are out. Then just go back to doing whatever until the next 3-4 months.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Honestly, I think that with all releases, its best not to believe in deadlines. I just add the title to a list, go do other things, and once every 3-4 months, check the titles on the list to see if any of them are out. Then just go back to doing whatever until the next 3-4 months.
Yeah, the ones that stick to hard deadlines tend to not be that good at launch anyway. It's better this way, especially since we didn't even have a release date at all before now

Reactions: Nosferia

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
Update on Blog:

>
Well the dev still wants to launch a final demo build so we could get it in march or at the very least the first half of april before he releases the complete game during golden week, either way its only two months provided it doesn't get delayed again.

Reactions: Nosferia