[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hi
1)are there any chances we could ever play the other 2 races of girls?
2)is version 1.30/1.29 not available in english? or how is it possible to play those in english like in version 1.26?
3)what's new between 1.26 to 1.29/1.30?
4)is also a good team composiotion
MC = lord
alchemist
summoner
assassin
sorcerer/spellsword?
or which team composition is best to start with?
5)is it possible to cheat like using mtool?

Last edited:

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
hi
1)are there any chances we could ever play the other 2 races of girls?
2)is version 1.30/1.29 not available in english? or how is it possible to play those in english like in version 1.26?
3)what's new between 1.26 to 1.29/1.30?
4)is also a good team composiotion
MC = lord
alchemist
summoner
assassin
sorcerer/spellsword?
or which team composition is best to start with?
5)is it possible to cheat like using mtool?
1) Unless the Dev releases a demo with them we will only play with them on full release.
2) It has not been translated yet. I guess it would be possible if you use a translating tool, however, most of the descriptions seem to be images so translating it would turn out to be a mess.
3) General bug fixes.
4)That depends

4.1For MC givin the counter skill and the fact that you can learn access to all but summoner magic, a physical build works best: Both lord and fighter for MC is currently the best since you can equip every armor/shield/weapon (that isn't wand or robe based) the former has various types of protection skills that guaranty a counter from physical opponents each turn.

4.2Assassin/spellsword is pretty good too, your attack/counter skill can proc instakill but if you get charmed you will more than likely kill your allies. Remember that changing The MC class will cause him to lose the counter skill, if you want lord class you'll have to reroll at the start until you get enough points.
As far as magic is concerned forCreated characters the beginner ones get more spells by leveling up so i would suggest using them if you're starting out and then change classes(you keep the spells but not levels or skills) some spells don't drop from enemys or aren't sold in stores so the begginer classes are better from that standpoint.

4.3Team comps depend largly on your playstyle, A good starter team would be the basic MC-Fighter, Max, Cleric, mage, and whatever other two you want. Im largley certain that in the main game the girl we meet at the start will occupy a position on our team just like max does so you already have a sorcerer.
For the demo however my personal best mid game(you can only reach lv20) teams are:
1 LORD MC, Spellsword ELF, Assassin Human, Archer Max, Bishop Gnome and Summoner(using salamander)

2 Lord MC, valkyrie Gnome, Pirate Human, Archer Max, Bard Elf (Bards have weapons that heal/buff the team at no cost or debuff the enemy.) and summoner

5. Cheat engines do work as some other users here have shared cheated saves, im not sure if they used Mtool though.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: DemandoSama

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
1) Unless the Dev releases a demo with them we will only play with them on full release.
2) It has not been translated yet. I guess it would be possible if you use a translating tool, however, most of the descriptions seem to be images so translating it would turn out to be a mess.
3) General bug fixes.
4)That depends

4.1For MC givin the counter skill and the fact that you can learn access to all but summoner magic, a physical build works best: Both lord and fighter for MC is currently the best since you can equip every armor/shield/weapon (that isn't wand or robe based) the former has various types of protection skills that guaranty a counter from physical opponents each turn.

4.2Assassin/spellsword is pretty good too, your attack/counter skill can proc instakill but if you get charmed you will more than likely kill your allies. Remember that changing The MC class will cause him to lose the counter skill, if you want lord class you'll have to reroll at the start until you get enough points.
As far as magic is concerned forCreated characters the beginner ones get more spells by leveling up so i would suggest using them if you're starting out and then change classes(you keep the spells but not levels or skills) some spells don't drop from enemys or aren't sold in stores so the begginer classes are better from that standpoint.

4.3Team comps depend largly on your playstyle, A good starter team would be the basic MC-Fighter, Max, Cleric, mage, and whatever other two you want. Im largley certain that in the main game the girl we meet at the start will occupy a position on our team just like max does so you already have a sorcerer.
For the demo however my personal best mid game(you can only reach lv20) teams are:
1 LORD MC, Spellsword ELF, Assassin Human, Archer Max, Bishop Gnome and Summoner(using salamander)

2 Lord MC, valkyrie Gnome, Pirate Human, Archer Max, Bard Elf (Bards have weapons that heal/buff the team at no cost or debuff the enemy.) and summoner

5. Cheat engines do work as some other users here have shared cheated saves, im not sure if they used Mtool though.

Hope this helps.
many thanks
one last few questions if i may
right now (this build), which tier of magic can each class learn?
i think i saw somewhere to start of with alchemist since they have high alchemist magic which is pretty useful to learn.
while other classes albeit powerful cannot reach maximum specific magic tier.

if you switch class you cannot keep death, summon, scout skill right?

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
many thanks
one last few questions if i may
right now (this build), which tier of magic can each class learn?
i think i saw somewhere to start of with alchemist since they have high alchemist magic which is pretty useful to learn.
while other classes albeit powerful cannot reach maximum specific magic tier.

if you switch class you cannot keep death, summon, scout skill right?
The begginer magic classes have 6tiers worth of magic at level 15(I've never raised them to level 20 due to low exp gain from enemys)
Alchemist do have powerful magic and as far as i know they (and MC if you learn a certain skill through a book) are the only class able do destroy enemy equipment, they are also well rounded in that the have a good balance of defensive and offensive abilities, they get the aid spell(it heals) at level 2 or 4, additionaly you can learn repair equipment once a high enough level or buy it from one of the towns for them . If their allignment is evil you can change their class to assassin in order to get the death skill for normal attack and you get to keep your alchemy abilities since assassin class is a mix of thief and alchemy classes.

The highest tiers of magic you can get would be alchemist and summoner(succubus is the highest level summon make a contract with)
If you switch classes you reset both levels and skills.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
The begginer magic classes have 6tiers worth of magic at level 15(I've never raised them to level 20 due to low exp gain from enemys)
Alchemist do have powerful magic and as far as i know they (and MC if you learn a certain skill through a book) are the only class able do destroy enemy equipment, they are also well rounded in that the have a good balance of defensive and offensive abilities, they get the aid spell(it heals) at level 2 or 4, additionaly you can learn repair equipment once a high enough level or buy it from one of the towns for them . If their allignment is evil you can change their class to assassin in order to get the death skill for normal attack and you get to keep your alchemy abilities since assassin class is a mix of thief and alchemy classes.

The highest tiers of magic you can get would be alchemist and summoner(succubus is the highest level summon make a contract with)
If you switch classes you reset both levels and skills.
many thanks again
are druid and monk good? i heard they have high constitution but they cannot learn every tier of healing magic and some of their skills are questionable

i tried also valkyrie but it seems they are nothing special right but versatile, they don't get high magic tier as well

i never tried pirate, i heard they can fight underwater but it doesn't seem to be the case. Are they good outside of that?

i have used bard, but almost never find good weapons outside the maracas

i never tried archer nor hunter are they good?

doesn't the sorcerer class gets higher tier magic than then mage right?

also i equip 2 different weapons on a character, they don't stack damage right? which weapon takes priority of the 2?

there is no chances to get any other NPC to your party like the girl with the whip in these demo right?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
many thanks again
are druid and monk good? i heard they have high constitution but they cannot learn every tier of healing magic and some of their skills are questionable

i tried also valkyrie but it seems they are nothing special right but versatile, they don't get high magic tier as well

i never tried pirate, i heard they can fight underwater but it doesn't seem to be the case. Are they good outside of that?

also i equip 2 different weapons on a character, they don't stack damage right? which weapon takes priority of the 2?

there is no chances to get any other NPC to your party like the girl with the whip in these demo right?
Dude it's better to just wait for the release of the official demo from the author.
It's just 1-2 months away.

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
many thanks again

Druids: are a mix of two classes that gives them versatility, if you use all your mage spells you can still use the cleric ones before you have to recharge them.

Monk: I haven't actually used them so i can't say if they're good or not, there seems to be a staff they can use and i think they have an unarmed skill that makes them do extra damage but thats about all i know.

Valkyries have access to the current best defensive female armour (black bikini armour) alongside being able to use cleric magic. They can also use all equipment that fighter can use, thats really all there is to it.

Pirates are just damage dealers similar to fighter but with even more limited armour/weapons. They have access to the "accumulate" skill which increases damage on next turn.

Bards are only good late game on the demo, unless you can get a good instrument you'll be dependent on your mage abilities. The best place to grind for them is either the sewers or underground.

Archer have the skills poison and fire arrow, i haven't leveled them to 20 so im unsure if they have more.

If you equip 2 different weapons on a character you're normal attack hits twice(once for each weapon) if you have a one handed spear and a dagger, are in the backrow and attack you'll only attack once due to the fact that your dagger can't reach anyone. A benefit of dual wielding is that assassins/spellsword have the chance to proc death twice that turn. Pirates can activate accumulate and use dual wieldin to perform more damage.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Druids: are a mix of two classes that gives them versatility, if you use all your mage spells you can still use the cleric ones before you have to recharge them.

Monk: I haven't actually used them so i can't say if they're good or not, there seems to be a staff they can use and i think they have an unarmed skill that makes them do extra damage but thats about all i know.

Valkyries have access to the current best defensive female armour (black bikini armour) alongside being able to use cleric magic. They can also use all equipment that fighter can use, thats really all there is to it.

Pirates are just damage dealers similar to fighter but with even more limited armour/weapons. They have access to the "accumulate" skill which increases damage on next turn.

Bards are only good late game on the demo, unless you can get a good instrument you'll be dependent on your mage abilities. The best place to grind for them is either the sewers or underground.

Archer have the skills poison and fire arrow, i haven't leveled them to 20 so im unsure if they have more.

If you equip 2 different weapons on a character you're normal attack hits twice(once for each weapon) if you have a one handed spear and a dagger, are in the backrow and attack you'll only attack once due to the fact that your dagger can't reach anyone. A benefit of dual wielding is that assassins/spellsword have the chance to proc death twice that turn. Pirates can activate accumulate and use dual wieldin to perform more damage.
thanks once again

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
the puzzle in the cave in the snowy area with the 8 blocks to push
how it can be solved?
the reward is worth it?

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
When is the release date?
Probably next year, they said on their site that they were doing bug fixes so if its true we should see the finished product next fall. You'd still need to wait for someone to translate the game so lets say that it will be playable by next winter or by 2025

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
that last part is a big "if" because we just lucked out with Metroidfan (I think that was his name) miraculously translating Leane 2 in such an amazing fashion, which was super unexpected. I really hope I'm wrong though and someone does it but I wouldn't put too much faith into it.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Is it running on same Engine as the last 2? (Kiriki engine or whatever, if so then yea MTool can handle it, also Chat GBT translation is so good right now way better than normal MTL, translators can use that as a base then manually edit

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Is it running on same Engine as the last 2? (Kiriki engine or whatever, if so then yea MTool can handle it, also Chat GBT translation is so good right now way better than normal MTL, translators can use that as a base then manually edit
Chat GBT is so damn good that AI really just needs to peak right here cuz thats all I wanted from it

Reactions: BlackSage111