[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Do you guys think we'll get an actual new blog post next year or will he just keep updating the one from January of this year?

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
Do you guys think we'll get an actual new blog post next year or will he just keep updating the one from January of this year?
I guess we'll get a new blog post if he updates the demo or releases the full game. I could be wrong though.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Update on the blog.
If google translate is right; delayed till next year, aiming at March.
The dev also gave some arbitrary percentages for completion for what that's worth.
Honestly, I'm just glad that we have an actual release date, and plus it is not something like the end of next year
Though even if they release it in March I have a feeling they still have to do bugfixes and they might even add more stuff, if you look at Leane 2 they released an update 2 years after the game released

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
[DeepL translation below]
December 07, 2023
Dungeon and Bride Progress, etc.
This is Futon Pasta.
I apologize for my long absence.

Here is the progress of my new work, Dungeon and Bride.
We had been working hard on it until just the other day, but we have decided to postpone it until next year. We are very sorry to those who have been waiting for it for a long time. I am truly sorry.
I would have loved to release the product by the end of this year, and I had been working hard to make it happen, but I had to make some major changes in my living environment at the end of last month, and that has made it impossible for me to make it happen.
However, I will of course continue to work on the project, and since I have come very close to completing it in the last few months, I think it will be ready for release in the not-too-distant future.
I can't give a specific release date yet, but I hope to be able to announce it in the near future.

<Current progress
Program 100% complete
Game data (maps, quests, items, etc.): 100%.
Scenario 99
Scenario script 90
Standing pictures, etc. 100% (after increase of planned number of pictures)
Event CG 80% (after planned increase)
Voice: 0%.

Since we are postponing the project, I will increase the planned number of event CGs a little more.
In order to finish by the end of the year, I had to use a lot of event CGs, which I was unwilling to do, so it was probably a good thing that I postponed it.
I feel that I can finish the project in another 2 to 3 months, but since December will be almost completely consumed by other matters, I would like to aim for the end of March next year.
Thank you in advance.

1701975227623.png
We have made it possible to display H-status for guests and mercenaries.
Also added "virgin display" and "first time partner" items.

1701975270591.png
As you may know if you have played the pre-trial version, there is a "hot spring" in this game.
There are various events and tricks in the hot springs.

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
And then a few more years for a proper TL... :sneaky:
This is what im worried about the most hopefully someone can easy translate it or AI can do the job. I feel like story wise AI can do it quick but all the menu stats will need to be manual and that is going to take the most time and personally i skip most story and only care about menu and talk bubbles in the inn.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
This is what im worried about the most hopefully someone can easy translate it or AI can do the job. I feel like story wise AI can do it quick but all the menu stats will need to be manual and that is going to take the most time and personally i skip most story and only care about menu and talk bubbles in the inn.
Mtool will probably work on it, as it worked on their previous games, so here hoping

Seems like GPT is quite good at translations now. It might come sooner than you think!
Also, Leane 2 was pretty well received here, so a translation may appear quick-ish

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Both work for me :

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone know what happened to the blog?
Seems fine to me right now? Maybe it went down for a bit earlier

Don't know, but it doesn't look good. Their dlsite page also shows 404.
The link in OP seems to be broken for some reason. I followed some links around and found it again:

Edit: Voilsh beat me to it by 30 seconds :p