[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
How the fuck do you live in Windows with file name extensions disabled? That's literally the first thing I enable when I install that shit. :WaitWhat:
Not everyone is well versed at using computers. Many people I meet don't know basic things like using the windows key for most OS functions or that you can have multiple desktops, etc.

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Oh wtf i played the demo and Riselle and Maria randomly leave my party so i cant have their scenes with Max... :(

Last edited:

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Oh wtf i played the demo and Riselle and Maria randomly leave my party so i cant have their scenes with Max... :(
It said in the begining of the trial they're only join for a bit, we'll see them plenty in the full game, Maria is so cute :$

AlejTor

Sep 24, 2022
Update from the dev (translated):

Regarding Dungeon and Bride's release date, the end of April is a little tough. I am sorry. I've been doing my best in my own way, but I've been having trouble with my private life... I want to concentrate on my work, but I can't concentrate on my work, and it's very frustrating.
Future plans are undecided for the time being. However, it won't last that long. We will report back soon.
We plan to release a final trial version that also serves as an operation check by Golden Week. I would like to make the save data usable in the retail version as well.
I'm really sorry this time. We sincerely apologize. (Added on 4/3)

Well, at least a new demo might be released by the end of the month.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
i remember the leane 2 thread where the game got delayed like 10+ times for like 2 years
Its almost like the universe gives no fucks about arbitrary dates and will fuck up your shit regardless. I really wish more devs would just subscribe to "Its done when its done." instead of stressing over release dates. It'd spare everyone a lot of peace of mind, but especially themselves.

Last edited:

LewdGamer9000

Oct 9, 2023
Its almost like the universe gives no fucks about arbitrary dates and will fuck up your shit regardless. I really wish more devs would just subscribe to "Its done when its done." instead of stressing over release dates. It'd spare everyone a lot of peace of mind, but especially themselves.
You need goals to pressure yourself to achieve something instead of just slacking off. Since the indie dev don't have a boss, setting dates is the next best thing.

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
You need goals to pressure yourself to achieve something instead of just slacking off. Since the indie dev don't have a boss, setting dates is the next best thing.
Goals of any sort are a good way to manage productivity. Whether solo, group, or just personal life. However it's also important to make goals that you can hit, because unrealistic goals are toxic. Plus you don't necessarily have to inform other people of your goals. If your ability to hit your goals is sketchy it's likely good PR to be as vague as possible.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Goals of any sort are a good way to manage productivity. Whether solo, group, or just personal life. However it's also important to make goals that you can hit, because unrealistic goals are toxic. Plus you don't necessarily have to inform other people of your goals. If your ability to hit your goals is sketchy it's likely good PR to be as vague as possible.
Giving a date to the public is motivation because you will be held accountable. It's like telling a friend you're gonna do/improve something. As soon as you have told someone else you don't want to disappoint them. Its too easy to slack if its just a promise to yourself.

I agree with devs being bad at estimating the time requirement most of the time. That's why roadmaps and general milestones, plans and estimates are better than set dates.

Especially because the users/customers don't understand how a feature can take months of work yet not changing anything apparent on the surface.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What's the NTR looking like for this? Is it only when you lose a fight? Or will there be some unavoidable aspects like the first half of Leane 2?

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
What's the NTR looking like for this? Is it only when you lose a fight? Or will there be some unavoidable aspects like the first half of Leane 2?
NTR Scenes can be from either of these:
- Inn At night time
- During battles
- Losing a battle (Female party member handed over to enemy)
- Hot Spring
- Side Quests (Maria the dwarf character will hook up with Max in one of the side quests)

Reactions: LordFrz