4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LongDongAlex

Dec 17, 2018
I'd love to give it a go but it's basically unplayable on my ultra wide :(

1696192788498.png

1696192825771.png

1696192848819.png

The confirm button is off the screen and tab/arrow keys/escape don't do anything so after deselecting fullscreen or lowering resolution, I can't do anything to make it take effect. Is there a way for me to change resolution in a config file or something instead of through the game?

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hm people are actually still using unity. I know they eased up a bit on the new monetization but I expected that to be one giant red flag to developers.
The complete answer is complex, in summary, Unity is the best engine -by far- for a single dev, the performance is very high, multi threading and compute shaders are excellent compared to other engines, the game is already made in Unity, I already have I have bought a lot of tools and I am making 6 dollars a month, far from the 200k a year necessary to make any payment

Nice, an update :) I sharing chars possible at this stage, or is this for future releases?
Yes they can be shared if you want. On the save char or load char screen, click on "open folder", it will take you to the folder where the characters are saved. A modification to improve the meshes was left out of the update due to my flu. (Currently the genitals are not affected by morphing and they make strange glitches) I am working on a single mesh with genitals attachable via vertex but it still needs a little.
When I recover I will create a discord

Hi very cool first concept for a game! Thank you for sharing, could I ask how the animations work though? I didn't quite get how to move the created characters in the scene yet.
Hello! Thank you so much! Yes, I left out the tutorials because I couldn't record them due to the flu (high fever). A small resume:

Select the character, and select the icon of the body part to move, a gizmo will appear, red, green and blue. Each of these allows you to move the part of the body on that specific plane that you clicked on. You can also rotate the joint by pressing left control.

If the pose is the initial one, and you want to make an animation loop, record it, copy it, go to the last frame, paste it and record it again, now the initial pose will be the same as the final one.
For keyframes in the middle, you do the same but only on that frame.

For example, if you want an animation that moves the hips down and up. You go to frame 29 (it's right in the middle), and you move your hips down, once it's in the place you want, you hit record. Now an animation will have been created that goes down to that pose and back up to the starting position. You can speed up the speed by reducing the number of steps.
Recorded keyframes are marked in RED, those that are created automatically are marked in YELLOW

Example here (Download it and paste it into the AnimationLoops folder. If you don't know where it is, on the save/load animation screen there is an option to "open folder". You close and open the save/load window again and it will appear):

The next update will bring improvements to this system and everything that has to do with the playscene to make it more usable.

The game looks great for such an early release.

Things i would like to see added later down the line if possible:

1.belly bulge

2.X ray vision

3.creampies

4.pregnancy

I wish you the best of luck in this project.
Thank you very much for the feedback. Belly bulge, throat, and xray are already in the game but they needed to be finished a little so I left them disabled. They will be reactivated for the update.
Pregnancy can be designed from the creator without problems.
Everything that is fluid simulation will be a fact, but for now I have not started programming anything regarding that.

Thank you all for the feedback, and I'm glad that everyone is enjoying it. And remember that if it's within your financial means and you want to support the development, you can do so on my Patreon. The funds raised will be used for assets that I currently don't have (clothing, hair, etc.) and the occasional design/programming course.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I'd love to give it a go but it's basically unplayable on my ultra wide :(

View attachment 2973027

View attachment 2973028

View attachment 2973029

The confirm button is off the screen and tab/arrow keys/escape don't do anything so after deselecting fullscreen or lowering resolution, I can't do anything to make it take effect. Is there a way for me to change resolution in a config file or something instead of through the game?

Uhh, widescreen monitors can often be a problem; I'm not sure if the game is ready for that. I have a friend who has such a monitor; I'll ask to borrow it and see if we can make everything compatible (I honestly didn't consider this).
A simple configuration file is located at:
C:\Users\"YOUR USER"\AppData\LocalLow\60Points\MakeThemReal\Config
(open with txt)

In the original folder of the game (the one you downloaded) there is a file called "ResetResolution".
That deletes the configuration that is saved in the registry, in case you want to try everything again

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: LongDongAlex

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
This looks more accessible than VAM, much appreciated.
That's the idea, a simple and "portable" creator. But with powerful functions.

Try it and i hope you like it! Remember that this is just the first update since the release, it is still bare bones.

Cheers

Reactions: bobby brexit

King109

Dec 17, 2020
Any reason as to why I can’t load a previously created char in the “create a character” mode?

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Any reason as to why I can’t load a previously created char in the “create a character” mode?
Character loading is done differently in the creator than in the play scene. I haven't added the function to "modify" an existing character yet because I've been working on the code to manipulate vertices and create a single character with attachable genitals. I preferred to leave it deactivated for now until I decide whether to include the loading in the same creator or create a separate section exclusively for modifying an existing character.
The next update, within one or two weeks, will have it activated. Thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: King109

nemesiiis

Jul 13, 2021
Thank you very much for the feedback! I already modified the movement system to make it easier and more precise (double clicking no longer makes the IK move to any side, and also makes it invisible in the selected part)

Which part of the sliders seems confusing to you? So I know how to improve it, if it is a concept problem or maybe it needs a pop-up tooltip, etc.

I also leave the last modifications I made for the update (probably 2 weeks to be able to upload the post).
It's a bit difficult to tell what the slider is actually changing on the body and how, since they are not labeled as such. For example, the slider for changing breast size is not clearly labled just 'Breast Size'. I'd also suggest maybe lessening the amount of sliders. While having a lot of sliders can be good, if they're all changing similar things they become redundant and should probably be condensed to one whole slider for that body part. Thanks for replying!

papillonwing

May 25, 2021
Is it possible to adjust penis size? I’d also like it to have eye sliders as well as eyebrows. (also i have thing for abs and body hair so if we could add those too that would be great) Also maybe having a control mapping option would be good too, i’m not sure how to make the camera move faster lol

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
It's a bit difficult to tell what the slider is actually changing on the body and how, since they are not labeled as such. For example, the slider for changing breast size is not clearly labled just 'Breast Size'. I'd also suggest maybe lessening the amount of sliders. While having a lot of sliders can be good, if they're all changing similar things they become redundant and should probably be condensed to one whole slider for that body part. Thanks for replying!
Yes, in v0.01, the sliders were all disorganized. In v0.02 (the links are already updated), they are sorted by the specific body part (head, chest, lower body, arms, and legs). The names still need improvement because the code takes the actual name of each morph, creates a slider when you enter the scene, and modifies the name (removes unnecessary characters, adds spaces, etc.) For example, "calf size" is normally called something like "body_CalfSize," so it automatically becomes "Calf Size." The idea is to make it all automatic for when I add a character import feature. If I'm not mistaken, "breast size" should be "breast shape." I've made a note to further modify the names for the next version. Thank you very much!
Remember that you can also do it directly by hovering the mouse over the body. This way, you can see exactly what each modification does (Ctrl + scroll to switch between morphs on the body).

Is it possible to adjust penis size? I’d also like it to have eye sliders as well as eyebrows. (also i have thing for abs and body hair so if we could add those too that would be great) Also maybe having a control mapping option would be good too, i’m not sure how to make the camera move faster lol

In the current version, "Penis size" can only be modified through the functions of Free Deform, drag, and inflate. Specific deformations for the penis are currently being added because I'm creating a new mesh that will directly attach genitals. The idea is also to do the same for eyes and eyebrows. So, stay tuned for updates, and you can follow me on Patreon if you're interested (Following is free, and there are paid functions to support the project if it's within your means and interests).

Genital and facial hair (eyebrows, beards, pubic hair) will be available as attachments so that you can create new geometry for a more realistic look and react to physics.

Body hair (chest, abdomen) will most likely be added as an option in the skin creator. These look better when they're part of the texture and don't add extra geometry that could affect performance.

I'm currently working on modifying the menu to add more control functions, such as mouse sensitivity, movement, and some remapping options. The functions are already in the code (including mouse axis inversion), but there wasn't a visual way to do it before. Just so you know, you can currently move with the mouse (middle click and right click) as well as with the WASD and QE keys.

Thank you very much for the feedback, and for trying the project!

SomeUselessDemon

Aug 16, 2023
this game is amazing! it would be cool to have some finer IK controlls like for the knees and elbows, also for the shoulders. also, be able to rotate just the chest part of the character (wich you can't atm). maybe some finger controll aswell (some sort of optional level of controll). be able to parent some parts would be a good addition. maybe be able to scale up/down some bones (to make some tall queens >.>)! still, the game is going great! thanks for this amazing project!

Reactions: 60Points

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
this game is amazing! it would be cool to have some finer IK controlls like for the knees and elbows, also for the shoulders. also, be able to rotate just the chest part of the character (wich you can't atm). maybe some finger controll aswell (some sort of optional level of controll). be able to parent some parts would be a good addition. maybe be able to scale up/down some bones (to make some tall queens >.>)! still, the game is going great! thanks for this amazing project!
Thank you very much! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Tomorrow, I'll probably release the 0.03 update on Patreon first to see how it goes, as it's a bit quiet over there lol . It already includes a feature to parent the IK targets. There's a character editor now (previously, you could only create a character, but now you can also edit an existing one). There are some new hair styles (physically based strands, made by me, so they're not perfect, but they add some variety to character creation), and a few more features, including sensitivity control for movement.

As for a more complex system, one is already in the works, probably for 0.04. It will include shoulders, elbows, knees, and a function for the whole body to try to reach the desired position. For example, if you move the IK target far from the hands, it will also move the spine. It's much more realistic and reduces joint deformations. It's not implemented yet because I want it to go hand in hand with the new mesh and animation system. This may make old characters incompatible (as practically all variables will change), and if that's the case, I'd like to do it all at once so that no one has to lose their characters multiple times.

Regarding hands, I created a code to automatically grip any object within a certain range of the palm of the hand, but it's a bit overkill. I will probably go for something simpler (a set of sliders for each hand), and it will likely be done through morphing to avoid too many IK calculations that affect performance.

You can also manipulate objects and lights (the first steps toward a scene creator).

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
V0.03a is now available on my Patreon for those who want to support me. The public release will be next week.
Thank you to all who play and provide their feedback.

Changelog v0.03:

• New main menu
  • Character preview of saved characters and the ability to edit them from the main menu.
  • Key combination for windowed mode (Alt + Enter or dedicated key on each keyboard)
  • IK parenting; now you can anchor any IK target to a desired body part (either your own or another character's).
  • Mouse sensitivity for both camera modes (automatically saved in the game's internal preferences).
  • Function to move or delete props in the scene (for the future scene creator).
  • Camera configuration in the play scene (Orbit, fly, and sensitivity).
  • 4 new hairstyles (super simple, but to add a bit more content).
  • The terms of service pop-up now saves its state; you only need to accept it once.
  • Some unused options were removed, and some placeholders were added for future updates.
Currently working on:

• OBJ importer (for the scene creator).
  • First-person camera with hand and hip handling, as well as procedural walking.
  • New IK system
  • Mesh attachment (for genitals or for imported OBJ files).

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
What is "IK"?
"IK" refers to inverse kinematics, which is the way movements can be generated, for example, in extremities toward a target. In the game, you can move the hand target (the floating hand-shaped icon), and the arm will try to reach that position through a calculation of rotations in its joints, so, if you want to move the hand to a position, you don't need to individually rotate the shoulder, then the elbow, and the wrist. You simply move the "target" to that position, and the calculation returns the ideal position. It's a technical aspect that the average player isn't particularly interested in, but I like to keep it in the changelog.

As for the target parent, you can use it, for example, to anchor the hand's IK target to the hip, so when you move the hip, the entire arm will move with it, simplifying some poses and animations.

Example image:
ik_simple_01a.png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote