4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I consider it my moral duty not to download this game for the benefit of the dev I hope others will join me
lol, no please, give it a chance to bankrupt me.
Seriously speaking, it is practically impossible to reach the limits they are supposed to charge(for this game at least). But for the next one I will definitely go with Unreal after all the controversy.

Dear author, you can use another archiver, for example, "7zip"?
Here you go:

Out of curiosity, what is the problem with RAR?

Bro ofc a game that looks super interesting is released when my computer is broken :confused: I’ll definitely try this game when my computer will be fixed
What a shame!! I hope you can repair and test it soon, don't forget to leave feedback when you do. All good and bad critics are welcome.

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
Use g8 models and import all the morphs for those and then add the individual sliders into the ui and you'll create a platform for your program to grow, you'll need a timeline feature too.
You're pretty much going up against virtamate and virtamate 2 which is also in development.
Goodluck lol

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MakeThemReal-0.01Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: 60Points

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
Do you plan on adding internal body physics ? (bloating, enema, pregnancy with fetus(es) moving inside, etc...)

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Use g8 models and import all the morphs for those and then add the individual sliders into the ui and you'll create a platform for your program to grow, you'll need a timeline feature too.
You're pretty much going up against virtamate and virtamate 2 which is also in development.
Goodluck lol
I never tried VAM, but I watched several videos and it always seemed super complicated. With this I tried to make it simple. Any morph is automatically calculated in the creator, creates a UI slider, and at the same time creates the visual function as shown in the animations (You hover your mouse over the part and you can see if there is a morph in that place). On the other hand, I don't know how the VAM timeline works, the one I implemented here, I tried to make it as easy and simple to use as possible.

Regarding competing with similar games, there is no problem, it happens in all areas. There is a saying here that is "the sun rises for everyone."

Or maybe your message was sarcasm and I didn't understand lol. Is it very similar to vam? (Sorry, English is not my first language)

Do you plan on adding internal body physics ? (bloating, enema, pregnancy with fetus(es) moving inside, etc...)
I never thought about something like that (I don't know if it would be something that the public would want or if Patreon would allow me that content).
What I did try was a rigid skeleton, and muscular tissue (muscles and skin) on top with different types of tensions, and it can be done but it becomes quite heavy for the CPU. Enema, belly inflation (real, not a simple morphing), tongue that can be stretched, etc., is simpler and can be done

nemesiiis

Jul 13, 2021
You have a wonderful concept here. My only suggestions would be obviously refining the character creator and animations a bit more. As of right now, it's a bit difficult to position characters and the sliders all seem a bit confusing. Regardless of those, this is an awesome first start and I'm excited to see where it goes!

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
You have a wonderful concept here. My only suggestions would be obviously refining the character creator and animations a bit more. As of right now, it's a bit difficult to position characters and the sliders all seem a bit confusing. Regardless of those, this is an awesome first start and I'm excited to see where it goes!
Thank you very much for the feedback! I already modified the movement system to make it easier and more precise (double clicking no longer makes the IK move to any side, and also makes it invisible in the selected part)

Which part of the sliders seems confusing to you? So I know how to improve it, if it is a concept problem or maybe it needs a pop-up tooltip, etc.

I also leave the last modifications I made for the update (probably 2 weeks to be able to upload the post).

More things added for the next update:

-Improve the skin shader.

-The Ik positioning system has been improved (double clicking is no longer necessary, thus avoiding involuntary movements).

-Added some sounds

-The timeline system now shows where a keyframe was saved (so it can be deleted or modified)

-Added several poses and pre-saved animations.

-Added several sex toys (with autopenetration, and transparency/xray)

-The weekend surely im gonna improve the visual morphing system and do some video tutorials.

View attachment 2931695

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
It's been interesting to play around with. I will say, my biggest pet pev is that you haven't set up an orbit based camera mode, it makes it rather tedious to view the character.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
It's been interesting to play around with. I will say, my biggest pet pev is that you haven't set up an orbit based camera mode, it makes it rather tedious to view the character.
Thank you very much for trying it and for the feedback. I was always a fan of the free camera lol. But it's super easy to implement the orbital, now I'm going to program it as optional to the current one (and while I'm at it I'll add the FOV for the creator too)

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
I guess the UI/UX aren't refined yet.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I guess the UI/UX aren't refined yet.
Yes, my UI design is basic to say the least. Regarding UX, try to make it as simple as possible, obviously it lacks a lot of polish, and will have it in due time, i try to make up for it with efficient code lol.

I would love to take a good course on UI/UX, I watched quite a few free tutorials but it's not the same. The problem is that they are quite expensive for my income (the good ones) and it would be good if it were a little oriented to Unity (The way of making UI seems horrible to me in the engine)

-I already added Camera Settings, with free and orbit camera, and field of view to the code (With its respective basic UI lol)

-To my joy, a couple of days ago I had my first patron follower so today I celebrate:giggle:

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
I would love to take a good course on UI/UX, I watched quite a few free tutorials but it's not the same.
From my experience, most paid courses (also, coincidentally the most expensive ones) are just PDFs or videos, identical to the free tutorials you can find elsewhere.

For UI/UX, the best way to do it is always to visualise yourself how you could comfortably do something, or how you expect something to be done.

As an example, in the game, when you click a slider in the UI, the next keyboard inputs are going to be for that slider. Since they are the same controls for the camera, it's a problem. A solution would be to highlight the slider on mouse hover, and when highlighted, keyboard inputs go to it.

Ashford

Feb 11, 2018
I would love to take a good course on UI/UX, I watched quite a few free tutorials but it's not the same.
There are a few approaches to UI/UX, but I would recommend taking inspiration from existing games before digging too deep into courses, and particularly before all features are set in stone. There are a few sites dedicated to just that, e.g. gameuidatabase.com that is a great resource often used in the industry.

Best of luck and congratulations on your first follower!

Cheers,
Ash

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
For UI/UX, the best way to do it is always to visualise yourself how you could comfortably do something, or how you expect something to be done.
I disagree. Do you know how many decades UI/UX was left up to programmers? Do you know what % of UI/UX fall short because the UI was designed by a programmer, and not by the professionals who would use the tool daily? Unless your profession is making UI/UX and dealing with unspoken rhetoric in layout and subconscious information organization, the task of UI/UX design can be quite intimidating.

I wanted to keep my feed back as minimal as possible, because I'm sure hundreds of other users could also give hundreds of other issues or things they would like. so I concentrated mine to my #1. I know 60Points mentioned that they plan to implement FPS camera controls, which I suspect they mainly just mean movement. FPS is fine, and is great for navigating scenes. In fact, when I use a 3D mouse for modeling programs (for my irl job), I actually configure it more as an FPS controller simply because its more intuitive after being a gamer all of college. One of the reasons for this is because of how much I hate how Inventor implements its orbit camera, as it constantly recalculates what it thinks should be the center. I much prefere a dumb simple orbit like what blender uses. But that just goes to show the complexity of UI/UX and that there is always more to refine. 60Points could implement a orbit camera simply because i suggest it... but the implementation could still vary, good for some users, bad for other users.

I myself deal with a lot of technical communication with my day to day job. Not so much the 'formal' type of communication, but rather, working with engineers across companies, and trying to effectively communicate while dealing with the 'human condition' of not wanting to think or try too hard. And for me, having to make documents and technical drawings, that means having to solve a lot of the similar issues as UI designers. Communicate everything/enough, but without overloading the reader/user or making it too tedious to get anything done.

For one project I'm helping with, I wanted to make an easy to use tool so that the main game maker and content provider can continue to expand to their game without needing to jump into coding nor needing to learn how I organize the file system, and this is what I came up with.
As mentioned, the focus of the design was based on both how to use it, but also how to filter the amount of information to the user for ease of comprehension (and automate all the tedious stuff like connecting data to other data). I'm still a programmer, so the design may still not be best, even if I did design it for my own workflow, but I have the advantage of technical communications background.

the challenge with MTR is the different workflow styles. maybe the FPS is better during animation creation, but for sculpting a character, I need to be able to orbit because I need to inspect the area I was just tweaking, view it from all angles. infact, having hotkeys like blender, num_pad_1 for front, 3 for right, 7 for top, would help so I can quickly inspect. Its like baldur's gate 3, I hear it was rough at first, and after a few updates and patches the quality of life improved a bit. but it takes a lot of small things to get that last 20% to perfection, but it takes 80% of the time to get everything working.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
From my experience, most paid courses (also, coincidentally the most expensive ones) are just PDFs or videos, identical to the free tutorials you can find elsewhere.

As an example, in the game, when you click a slider in the UI, the next keyboard inputs are going to be for that slider. Since they are the same controls for the camera, it's a problem. A solution would be to highlight the slider on mouse hover, and when highlighted, keyboard inputs go to it.
Thank you very much for the feedback, every comment adds a grain of sand that I can add and mix with my current knowledge. Regarding the courses, I was rather referring to something like in-person (I don't know about other places, but in my country the universities give you "specific" courses, in person or virtually where you can talk to someone, but most of them are expensive or free but the hour load is high (Both are currently problems for me)

There are a few approaches to UI/UX, but I would recommend taking inspiration from existing games before digging too deep into courses, and particularly before all features are set in stone. There are a few sites dedicated to just that, e.g. gameuidatabase.com that is a great resource often used in the industry.

Best of luck and congratulations on your first follower!

Cheers,
Ash
That link is pure gold! Thank you very much, and regarding the UX, in this case the biggest problem is trying to mediate between a game and software, because it is neither of the two. That's why I take all the feedback I can from those who comment, at some point it will be more refined so that the functions are appropriate

I disagree. Do you know how many decades UI/UX was left up to programmers? Do you know what % of UI/UX fall short because the UI was designed by a programmer, and not by the professionals who would use the tool daily? Unless your profession is making UI/UX and dealing with unspoken rhetoric in layout and subconscious information organization, the task of UI/UX design can be quite intimidating.

I wanted to keep my feed back as minimal as possible, because I'm sure hundreds of other users could also give hundreds of other issues or things they would like. so I concentrated mine to my #1. I know 60Points mentioned that they plan to implement FPS camera controls, which I suspect they mainly just mean movement. FPS is fine, and is great for navigating scenes. In fact, when I use a 3D mouse for modeling programs (for my irl job), I actually configure it more as an FPS controller simply because its more intuitive after being a gamer all of college. One of the reasons for this is because of how much I hate how Inventor implements its orbit camera, as it constantly recalculates what it thinks should be the center. I much prefere a dumb simple orbit like what blender uses. But that just goes to show the complexity of UI/UX and that there is always more to refine. 60Points could implement a orbit camera simply because i suggest it... but the implementation could still vary, good for some users, bad for other users.

I myself deal with a lot of technical communication with my day to day job. Not so much the 'formal' type of communication, but rather, working with engineers across companies, and trying to effectively communicate while dealing with the 'human condition' of not wanting to think or try too hard. And for me, having to make documents and technical drawings, that means having to solve a lot of the similar issues as UI designers. Communicate everything/enough, but without overloading the reader/user or making it too tedious to get anything done.

For one project I'm helping with, I wanted to make an easy to use tool so that the main game maker and content provider can continue to expand to their game without needing to jump into coding nor needing to learn how I organize the file system, and this is what I came up with.
As mentioned, the focus of the design was based on both how to use it, but also how to filter the amount of information to the user for ease of comprehension (and automate all the tedious stuff like connecting data to other data). I'm still a programmer, so the design may still not be best, even if I did design it for my own workflow, but I have the advantage of technical communications background.

the challenge with MTR is the different workflow styles. maybe the FPS is better during animation creation, but for sculpting a character, I need to be able to orbit because I need to inspect the area I was just tweaking, view it from all angles. infact, having hotkeys like blender, num_pad_1 for front, 3 for right, 7 for top, would help so I can quickly inspect. Its like baldur's gate 3, I hear it was rough at first, and after a few updates and patches the quality of life improved a bit. but it takes a lot of small things to get that last 20% to perfection, but it takes 80% of the time to get everything working.
Totally agree. As i said before, this is not a game nor is it design software, so the experience when using it is very mixed and complicated to guide. And on the other hand, it is my first development so a lot of it is based on my own way of using different tools (Unity, Blender, etc.), but not all people have that same knowledge so the experience differs.
I'm not a studied programmer (I learned to program on my last vacation as a "learn something new every year"), i work as an electronic technician in a third world country, so my job is to make things work with what can be found ( Of parts, and of knowledge, schemes, etc.)

Regarding your feedback about the camera, I took it into consideration because it has good foundations and i find it useful, it is not that i am going to add everything that each user would like there to be. (The example of numpad for cameras seems pretty good to me too, because the orthographic camera could also come in handy). On the implementation side i went for the simple execution based on a point of the first collision with the mesh, I tried one with rotation varying the trajectory between the center of the camera (up to a maximum depth) and that self-corrected based on the point closer to the mesh, it looks incredible, but I had a feeling that no one was going to like it, so I just went with the simple thing, and added an additional one that pivots about the center of the Y axis of the model.

And regarding the FPS function, it is planned only for the playscene and the scene cannot be modified from there, it is more to interact with the models and the scene, as in a normal game (VR style). VR could be used in the creator, it is less complicated.

The development is not planned to be 5 years long, nor super ambitious AAA. The idea is to give the community an interesting and fun tool to use, while at the same time being able to learn more about video game development. The patreon is more designed to cover expenses for assets, tools, future development, and my own education regarding that, and not to get rich easily.

As always, I thank everyone who tries it and leaves their feedback.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote