4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Banner.png
Overview:
Make Them Real is a character creator for adults based on free mesh deformation and visual morphing, with the possibility of animating them with realistic physics and a simple system. It is in a very early state, bugs are expected, but I will constantly work to fix them and add new features and content.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-01
Release Date: 2023-10-01
Developer: 60Points -
Version: 0.02a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - - -

VisualMorphing.gif FreeDeform.gif ShakingLoop.gif Physics.gif AnimationAndPenetration.gif SkinOptions.png SkinOptions2.png

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
60Points Moved to games Good luck with your game.
For the Developer badge, please open a ticket.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
looks incredibly fun beefing up a character
give us more presets but not so detailed
and more preset animations, etc preset stuff to get you going
the stuff you used for the screenshots is a great asset to destribute as well

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
looks incredibly fun beefing up a character
give us more presets but not so detailed
and more preset animations, etc preset stuff to get you going
the stuff you used for the screenshots is a great asset to destribute as well
I'm glad you like it! I made all the options that appear in the screenshoots with the same game, all the options are inside. Some morphing is a little hidden, in fact I am already improving the system for the next version

Uh oh, a Unity game. Time to bankrupt the dev by downloading this game a bunch of times.
lol, it's my luck, I upload my first game and they implement installation fees that automatically make me go bankrupt. Likewise, you cannot break what is already broken lol

What? No lesbian?
In reality there is lesbian, but since there is no option with penetration with dildo, belts or hand, I did not add the tag. In the next version I will add items

Some tips:

-When using the drag tool in the character creator, if you hold down X, Y, or Z you can drag only in those directions, quite useful to avoid strange deformations
-When you are creating an animation always remember to press the REC button to record the position, otherwise it will not be calculated
-in the playscene to rotate a position simply hold left control.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
60Points, hey mate I'm pretty sure this took some time to script. And surely will take hell of more time for the rest of planned features. You can do it !

Game is as simple as it can be, it's fuckery simulator with jelly skin literally. I like what you did with tags, such game should be allowed to be enjoyed for everyone. No headache for any plot just pure stretch and fuck :D

I can't know if this gonna be successful, but sure as hell its gonna be fun to mess around with, stick with that !
And please for gawds sake don't drop this midway, like many others in similar gameplay.

Maybe in far future, second game could get some story/plot treatment with already built foundation :)

As for now godspeed with the daily spaghetti you have to deal with :HideThePain:

Looking forward for the growth of this one.

You clearly have a potential, Good luck!

Reactions: ImABreadLover

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
60Points, hey mate I'm pretty sure this took some time to script. And surely will take hell of more time for the rest of planned features. You can do it !

Game is as simple as it can be, it's fuckery simulator with jelly skin literally. I like what you did with tags, such game should be allowed to be enjoyed for everyone. No headache for any plot just pure stretch and fuck :D

I can't know if this gonna be successful, but sure as hell its gonna be fun to mess around with, stick with that !
And please for gawds sake don't drop this midway, like many others in similar gameplay.

Maybe in far future, second game could get some story/plot treatment with already built foundation :)

As for now godspeed with the daily spaghetti you have to deal with :HideThePain:

Looking forward for the growth of this one.

You clearly have a potential, Good luck!

Thanks for the words! It's my first game and I didn't want to aim higher than I can do.
The idea is simple, create a character by deforming it however you want, fuck, touch it (when I add the first person controller), record some animation that you like and make everything SIMPLE to use,

It is not at all in the plans to add a story mode or something like that. But in the future if I make another game that the characters created here can be used in it or at least collect the tools to add them.

The game may look simple on the outside or lack content. But it took a lot of time to make it really performant (I hate games that take up excess resources for simple things). For example, the deformation tools are checking more than 30 thousand vertices while they are being deformed, and performance remains high.
And on the other hand I made all the code completely modular and updateable. When I want to add hair models for example, or new morphs, I simply throw them in the editor and the game will only configure them without having to recoding everything.

And don't worry that as long as I have free time (My days are quite full but I always try to disconnect and see what I can improve) the game will continue to be updated regardless of whether I receive financial support or not since I really enjoy doing it.

And with tags I like to be transparent, if I add a function, I will add the tag, no "future tags".

The difficult part was creating everything, but now adding content will be easier thanks to the fact that I spent time making everything modular.

I hope that you and everyone who downloads it enjoys it for what it is and can see the potential.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for the words! It's my first game and I didn't want to aim higher than I can do.
The idea is simple, create a character by deforming it however you want, fuck, touch it (when I add the first person controller), record some animation that you like and make everything SIMPLE to use,

It is not at all in the plans to add a story mode or something like that. But in the future if I make another game that the characters created here can be used in it or at least collect the tools to add them.

The game may look simple on the outside or lack content. But it took a lot of time to make it really performant (I hate games that take up excess resources for simple things). For example, the deformation tools are checking more than 30 thousand vertices while they are being deformed, and performance remains high.
And on the other hand I made all the code completely modular and updateable. When I want to add hair models for example, or new morphs, I simply throw them in the editor and the game will only configure them without having to recoding everything.

And don't worry that as long as I have free time (My days are quite full but I always try to disconnect and see what I can improve) the game will continue to be updated regardless of whether I receive financial support or not since I really enjoy doing it.

And with tags I like to be transparent, if I add a function, I will add the tag, no "future tags".

The difficult part was creating everything, but now adding content will be easier thanks to the fact that I spent time making everything modular.

I hope that you and everyone who downloads it enjoys it for what it is and can see the potential.
Devs who can provide elegant and detailed presentation and knows "what the fuck they are doing" always are worth a praise in my opinion.

+1 from me to this dev ;)

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
In my opinion, your customization system seemingly looks more advanced than Honey Select 2 and The Sims.

Good job dev!

Legoman777

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone know where is the config folder? I just messed it up and I can't change resolution in game, so I'm trying to reset it.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
In my opinion, your customization system seemingly looks more advanced than Honey Select 2 and The Sims.

Good job dev!
Thanks a lot! I never play HS but the sims was kind of the idea

Does anyone know where is the config folder? I just messed it up and I can't change resolution in game, so I'm trying to reset it.
It makes me very sad to hear that, I was about to include a custom config for these cases and I threw it away. I'm going to leave it noted to include it in the next version so this doesn't happen again.

You can try deleting everything and reinstalling it from the rar. Game files (Characters, poses, and animations) are saved in

C:\Users\"YOUR USER"\AppData\LocalLow\60Points

(Character, poses, and animations are
shareable)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote