4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I cant seem to reset the resolution even after deleting everything
Do you also try delete the game? (and unzip it again from the rar). It's a bug with the way Unity saves user preferences. I already corrected it for the update, so it is saved in a custom file, but I have not compiled it yet. Surely in the next few days.

PeeP599

Jul 1, 2018
Do you also try delete the game? (and unzip it again from the rar). It's a bug with the way Unity saves user preferences. I already corrected it for the update, so it is saved in a custom file, but I have not compiled it yet. Surely in the next few days.
yep deleted everything including the rar file, redownloaded everything, still stuck

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
yep deleted everything including the rar file, redownloaded everything, still stuck
I leave you a bat file that deletes the game's registry entries and returns the settings to the original ones. If you want to do it manually, press WIN+R type "regedit". and search the location: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\60Points and delete the MakeThemReal folder.

[^]

Nov 6, 2020
Thanks a lot, dear author! I don’t know, maybe, it’s the version of the archiver, sometimes “WinRar” files are unpacked, but most often (especially from this site) my “7zip” is picky with “rar” files, i’ve never had problems with “7zip” , but they were with “rar”, so don’t trust the latter...

"...
-Added some sounds
..."
I wish, there were fart sounds, hee-hee! ...Meanwhile, i suppose, there will be no zoo-content, but i’m not upset, understood, that not everyone understand my exoticism.

Last edited:

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Thanks a lot, dear author! I don’t know, maybe, it’s the version of the archiver, sometimes “WinRar” files are unpacked, but most often (especially from this site) my “7zip” is picky with “rar” files, i’ve never had problems with “7zip” , but they were with “rar”, so don’t trust the latter...

"...
-Added some sounds
..."
I wish, there were fart sounds, hee-hee! ...Meanwhile, i suppose, there will be no zoo-content, but i’m not upset, understood, that not everyone understand my exoticism.
For now i add it basic sounds during the different penetrations only so that not everything is silent. But the idea is for future updates, to directly dump a library of sounds that you can assign to different events, the same as when the particle system for fluid (all types) is working properly.
And referring to other content beyond a matter of taste, I have to be guided by the terms of use of Patreon, in case at some point it leaves me some money (not at the moment lol).

Update 0.02 is almost finished, it is now much easier to handle movements, animations and morphing. And I am adding some sex toys with different shapes, for all tastes, I also added an attachment system to adhere them to the characters.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
You not tested real power of Intel Core I3 2100 3.10GHz!!
I tried it with a third-gen i5 and it worked "decent". The problem is the deformations (It's all multi threading), and the bottleneck that can be created with the GPU by the strand based hair (if in the future i add hairs that are more friendly to the GPU the requirements are going to go down). You are free to try and tell me the results. Should run better than any game on unreal 5 lol

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Any place to share scenes/characters?
Hi!! The scenarios are not modifiable for now, but I will add a creator soon.
This weekend the update will be ready with several general improvements, and perhaps ill make a discord server to exchange chars and develop news.

Reactions: The.Witcher

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
keeping a tab on this page, stay motivated and keep working on this project, the community really appreciates you
Thanks very much buddy! The update is almost ready, the idea was to upload it today but a few days ago i got sick so i'm working fewer hours and slower. Saturday or Sunday it will surely be uploaded.

Greetings!!

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Thread updated to version 0.02 Several important improvements were left out because the fever has not allowed me to be on the PC much, but I didn't want to spend a long time without updating so as not to lose consistency. But many were added as well.
I'm going to sleep, tomorrow I'm sure I'll wake up with a thousand new bugs lol

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Hm people are actually still using unity. I know they eased up a bit on the new monetization but I expected that to be one giant red flag to developers.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MakeThemReal-0.02Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Hi very cool first concept for a game! Thank you for sharing, could I ask how the animations work though? I didn't quite get how to move the created characters in the scene yet.

Aug 15, 2018
The game looks great for such an early release.

Things i would like to see added later down the line if possible:

1.belly bulge

2.X ray vision

3.creampies

4.pregnancy

I wish you the best of luck in this project.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote