RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
quick question: when you new game+ and unlock the pregnancy function, is it open for all encounters (ex: the battle rape.) or is it just specific scenes that can get them pregnant?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necreonlord4

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
to bad there is no male protagonist version where you get all 4 girls and it would be mostly mc doing them all

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
to bad there is no male protagonist version where you get all 4 girls and it would be mostly mc doing them all
Well, you see. That's the beauty of second person perspective that most RPGs (especially JRPGs) take part in; You (yes, you) can insert yourself as any of the characters since there really isn't a main character but a series of protagonists and antagonists!

Don't like netorare? Then insert yourself as the cucker and it suddenly becomes netorase/netori! Don't like NTR in general? Then insert as the female lead and it suddenly is just corruption/rape fantasy! Nothing in the story really prompts you to nor requires you to self-insert as the dude that barely registers as part of the story trapped in another dimension.

lostblades

Jul 1, 2021
how do i go fullscreen? I pressed alt + enter and all it did was put a black box around the same sized window screen but it wasnt actually full screen and f4 and f11 dont do anything

Last edited:

destroyzack96

Sep 13, 2020
looks like this kagura version has a lot of bug so, is this version still playable?or so many bug that is hard to play and often crash?

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I remember playing this game years ago, I guess since Kagura published it, they tweaked it and fixed the bugs, right?
I see that the bug that when removing the protagonist's underwear and the clothes are damaged in the fights still continues to be seen as if she still had underwear... guess not

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Nah male protagonists are dumb, females are always better to play in their shoes because then it's like controlling them to whatever you want to do with them, like in real life if you could play God against any woman in the world and control them, or would you prefer to control a guy? The difference being female protagonists is typically usually for straight men, and vice versa for most women that prefer controlling the guy. Let's be honest with ourselves how many women play hentai games in comparison to men?

Reactions: Josedx9

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
anyone have a fully lewded complete save?
It's on page 38 Or try this I used the save from 38 hacked it and added all weapons items and armors. Don't forget to backup your original if you don't want to cheat, and replace in game folder with this. Save files don't have a folder, it goes in game.exe dir.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 6jbo6 and Rakan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I think this game has potential, it has some interesting funny scenes, but some of them are too long and doesn't get to the point or scene fast enough and by then i'm bored lol. The artwork is mediocre but not bad, Characters are okay, I'm not into that one loli though. I also hacked the save above to include all the changeable outfits as well and weapons and items and well everything.

Apr 25, 2018
It's on page 38 Or try this I used the save from 38 hacked it and added all weapons items and armors. Don't forget to backup your original if you don't want to cheat, and replace in game folder with this. Save files don't have a folder, it goes in game.exe dir.
already checked it. no its not. its a new game+ save

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes