RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I played it but it's been so long i don't remember anything about it. May be worth playing again given its uncensored now.

Oh and i see people crapping on Kagura again. For what I've checked their translations are different from fan ones and arguably better quality. Bugs? if the source is spagetti and the dev couldn't / didn't care to fix all bugs why do you expect Kagura to do it? Not to mention they need to make steam friendly version that can be patched into adult version. I generally give them few days to patch things out and never really had issue with bugs.

Also might be a reason why Vandalism is taking so long to translate, i hear that game is buggy mess like no other.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
I played it but it's been so long i don't remember anything about it. May be worth playing again given its uncensored now.

Oh and i see people crapping on Kagura again. For what I've checked their translations are different from fan ones and arguably better quality. Bugs? if the source is spagetti and the dev couldn't / didn't care to fix all bugs why do you expect Kagura to do it? Not to mention they need to make steam friendly version that can be patched into adult version. I generally give them few days to patch things out and never really had issue with bugs.

Also might be a reason why Vandalism is taking so long to translate, i hear that game is buggy mess like no other.
if you mean samurai vandalism, i played th JP version long ago and gave up because of the bugs and crash. i really wanted to get into it, but language problems alongside tech ones it's a bit too much to handle :(

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Been a long while for me since I played this last. Can you pick and choose what scenes you want to allow to occur?
And are there any new scenes in the latest patch in comparison to previous ones?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Been a long while for me since I played this last. Can you pick and choose what scenes you want to allow to occur?
And are there any new scenes in the latest patch in comparison to previous ones?
You can ignore p much every Hscene as far as i recall.
And no nothing new. This is a localization and uncensoring of a already existing game, nothing else.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Mai And The Legendary Treasure Kagura Version Compressed (Untested)

Win 843 MB/321 MB :
.gg, . (Don't ask me about more file hosting,Kagura like use DMCA)

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
why when i try to talk with the guy with a heart it says a error like this:
"?????? Errno::enoent ????????????"
???????????????????

???:
No such file or directory"

Reactions: Sword26

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
why when i try to talk with the guy with a heart it says a error like this:
"?????? Errno::enoent ????????????"
???????????????????

???:
No such file or directory"
I once encountered something similar, It was caused by the program used to extract the files, Set your name encoding to Japaneese and extract the game, Should fix it, If the problems are the same at least, Best I can say.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MaiAndTheLegendaryTreasure-1.01KaguraTL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

MaiAndTheLegendaryTreasure-1.0FanTL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
I once encountered something similar, It was caused by the program used to extract the files, Set your name encoding to Japaneese and extract the game, Should fix it, If the problems are the same at least, Best I can say.
what is name enconding pls? you mean start it with a japanese emulator?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
full save 1n the OP crashes the game for me and 1 dunno why
I wish there was a way to pin messages in a thread.
But i will repeat it one more time.

The save in the OP is for the fantranslation it is not compatible with the KG version

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Oh god, they did it.... Kagura finally did it....

I wish m1zuki had a graveyard somewhere so I can visit it and put some flowers in it, assuring that his works are finally completed and commercialized (he might not like the latter part)

Reactions: Arthas

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Why waste time on that when mizuki (bless his work) made a perfect translation years ago ? To do what ? Uncensor dicks and pussies when the art from Gyu in itself is nothing major ?

I'll never understand Kagura's choices.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Why waste time on that when mizuki (bless his work) made a perfect translation years ago ? To do what ? Uncensor dicks and pussies when the art from Gyu in itself is nothing major ?

I'll never understand Kagura's choices.
People will pay in droves for those uncensored dicks and pussies. Their choices are driven by getting your money, plain and simple.

They probably stole the translation since it didn't take them 5 years to finish the translation this time. :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes