RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
already checked it. no its not. its a new game+ save
It's not what? Isn't it supposed to be a full save?

sadly doesn't work for my game. the game wiggs out and shuts down with an error message if i try to use it
Thats odd, I downlaoded this game just now to test it out, from page 1 link, just copied over the save f iles into game.exe dir, and it worked fine for me. Maybe cause your using an older version of the game? As older saves can conflict in some games if using a save from another version.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
It's not what? Isn't it supposed to be a full save?

Thats odd, I downlaoded this game just now to test it out, from page 1 link, just copied over the save f iles into game.exe dir, and it worked fine for me. Maybe cause your using an older version of the game? As older saves can conflict in some games if using a save from another version.
version 1.o1 uncensored...... same version

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
EDITED WITH THE NEW FULL SAVE

I left the Mizuki one too, so if you download the old one download the first full save & if you download the new traslation download the other.

8 years & this game is still popular, amazing! how many XXX games do you still play that are 8 years old? :eek:

zodman

Jul 8, 2019
Of the five chests you have to choose from for the treasure which is the correct one? The second one from the left?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
EDITED WITH THE NEW FULL SAVE

I left the Mizuki one too, so if you download the old one download the first full save & if you download the new traslation download the other.

8 years & this game is still popular, amazing! how many XXX games do you still play that are 8 years old? :eek:
to be honest most of the other games have a blended universe, so it's good to play older games and newer ones and then come back and see if you spot things you didn't b4. I love shared universe games

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
pregnancy option only and the specific sex scene. glad I didn't waste time trying to beat this game again.... maybe some other time for the virgin ending since it's translated properly

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Mai and the Legendary Treasures Steam and GOG Patch v1.02

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Mai and the Legendary Treasures Steam and GOG Patch v1.02

Google Drive
Those patches don't work with the version we have here, we have the Kagura version and the patches only work with Steam or GOG versions. At least, I can't get them to work, idk if there's a workaround or something.

Just bought the Karuga version and am uploading it to Mega, will update the post once it's done.

Edit:
Here you go gang, have fun!
Mega
Can you upload the updated 1.02 version from Kagura?

Reactions: taglag

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Those patches don't work with the version we have here, we have the Kagura version and the patches only work with Steam or GOG versions. At least, I can't get them to work, idk if there's a workaround or something.

Can you upload the updated 1.02 version from Kagura?
Just the 1.02 patch you can apply over the 1.01 files.

cerberus_666

Jun 13, 2019
You need to find duke & friends in the underwater dungeon after rosalia tells you she threw the orb in the ocean and after the dialog mai wll roll up her sleves. They are easy to miss and are in the eastern part of the dungeon if i remember correctly.

south west

dwart123

Mar 29, 2018
Hi there! I have two problems: the first one is how to reach the no-face boss area, I know from previous play that is in the swamp north to Korn Mountain, but I cannot access the area; the second is how to obtain the erotic weapon from Ganlock, he keeps telling me to show my face no more Thank you!

Reactions: Azeric

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
huh tried searching this game directly on this site and it didn't find anything, search using google and it popped up, maybe maintence problems?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes