RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
huh tried searching this game directly on this site and it didn't find anything, search using google and it popped up, maybe maintence problems?
The name on Dlsite is a bit different, so if you type the name he won't neccesary find if. Searching for the circle should work however.

Google is better to for finding work without the exact name..

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
The name on Dlsite is a bit different, so if you type the name he won't neccesary find if. Searching for the circle should work however.

Google is better to for finding work without the exact name..
i actually copied and pasted the name from the kagura website, idk either way only way i could find it on here was through google. i did try a few different things first.

40second

Aug 19, 2022
In non virgin run, Is Takuya avoidable? I'm fine with random NTR with non important character. But thinking about any girls get fucked by him make me want to vomit.

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
there is a remake of this game on steam, it seems a lot less buggy is there a chance it can get cracked? I don't know how to request things yet..

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
there is a remake of this game on steam, it seems a lot less buggy is there a chance it can get cracked? I don't know how to request things yet..
The steam version is the official translation made by Karugra games. Which can be found in the thread (KG basically sold their translated work on Steam, GoG and their own shop on their website).

It's the same game. One had a fan translation, another the official translation (and more importantly, 'uncensored CG').

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I'm stuck super early. Got raped at the tower, then saved some dude at the forest, then saved some dude at the mountain. Story hint says go talk to captain at blockade, captain just says south Merlin is a den of thieves, that's it. Haven't found literally anything I can do.

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
For the female protagonist ntr will kenichi meets her at one point (and try to develop their relationship) or he will always stay in that cave with the crystal? The game seems long so before i play i wanted to know if mai will have a good ntr or not.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Why is the uncensored art of this game so bad?
Probably because the dev made the game long ago, without intending to uncensor (it was before the real trend of localizing JP doujinshi game in EN), it's art style evolve a bit, and he probably didn't invest that much time in redrawning the censored part for such an old game...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
The pregnant thing is a feature unlocked after first full playthrough of the game (That's where i want to get) the bathhouse thing you can get by see all the night activity mostly in town. BUT There is a night event on the mountain on the right of town that is easily missed. If you can't visit the bathhouse at night is because there is other events you need to do first.
Wait!

So no pregnancy on the first run???

ragemanger2

Jun 30, 2023
Damn, why are these boss battles so hard? I am stuck at the ogres and that underwater tunnel boss. I am level 28.

Also, I have done all the brothel scenes but I am stuck after that. I can't go to the Duke's party or outside yet. I have seen the Tak scenes with that blond girl and with Mai. Is there anything I am missing?

Edit:
I think I figured the erotic part of it out. I had to talk to the Young Adventer girl that is in her room. Then she is by the castle. I will see where this leads me.

I finally got it. I had to fuck the hell out of them but I made them fall in love with me.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes