• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Best wishes to the dev.
Don't give up! You can do it! Let's see this project to the end!

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
art looks promising so far....

but still early access welp i have to wait for more updates

blazebot

Mar 5, 2021
So.... I can click past the intro dialog. Then I can see a flashing note on the door that looks like I should be able to click it, but then entire game is unresponsive. All I can do is press tab to toggle an open book overlay.

I'll try again next release when hopefully some bugs are fixed

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Still needs vaginal tag added at some point but had me with mouse girl pic sigh... Only thing hotter for me then a shorty goblin girl is ultra rare mouse girl shortie

Reactions: DarkeReises

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
So.... I can click past the intro dialog. Then I can see a flashing note on the door that looks like I should be able to click it, but then entire game is unresponsive. All I can do is press tab to toggle an open book overlay.

I'll try again next release when hopefully some bugs are fixed
Updated to 0.5

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
The battle with the 2 demon including a futa demon seem to never end for me, i tried everything it just look like they are invincible...

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Any one sort out how in the world to get out of the Grimoire? Opened it and now stuck

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Is the giant mantis boss in the jungle dungeon beatable?

Edit: ok, she is beatable, you just need to use spells that deal non-magic damage type. The meteor works ok.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes