LBCF59

Oct 25, 2019
I like this game, quite fond of the pixel art animations.
Maybe having a quest log and a galery would be nice

DatBoi6983

Jul 29, 2020
Where do we get the meteor spell and equip it? Stuck on jungle boss but have no clue where to get the necessary spell to beat her

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Where do we get the meteor spell and equip it? Stuck on jungle boss but have no clue where to get the necessary spell to beat her
Open your grimoire on the tab marked Spells, click on the bottom right to turn the page and see the skills menu. Meteor is the very last unlockable spell, you don't need the previous ones to unlock that, just pay the arcana cost.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
I found some item build that gives you double cast time and double damage, but I unequipped it by accident and I am so mad, can someone please explain what it is? does it include the buff from the computer lab in the factory?

DatBoi6983

Jul 29, 2020
I found some item build that gives you double cast time and double damage, but I unequipped it by accident and I am so mad, can someone please explain what it is? does it include the buff from the computer lab in the factory?
The Sun Scroll has this effect. From what I can tell, it's more than 2x damage, and makes your lightning one shot a lot of enemies.

DatBoi6983

Jul 29, 2020
Open your grimoire on the tab marked Spells, click on the bottom right to turn the page and see the skills menu. Meteor is the very last unlockable spell, you don't need the previous ones to unlock that, just pay the arcana cost.
Thanks, appreciate the help

norpuma

Aug 8, 2016
Updated to 0.5
Hey, Zemax!

Thank you for uploading this game. I saw your reply to another player that can't interact with the game since he's got a super wide monitor (that is my case as well). I just wanted to point out that going to version 0.5 did not change anything for me. Still can't click on anything on the screen and can't switch out of full screen mode.

Was there some key combination that I should have used to get to an options screen or something of the sort?

KeltyH

Nov 27, 2020
I think Wyvern can be seen on the Graveyard, but i can't figure out how to make her appear there. I saw pink skull once, but it was in the walls, i think that's her, but i don't remember what i did to make Graveyard spawn new enemies, other than beating jungle boss, talking with her and heading straight there. But it was a one-shot, i saw her in the walls, i left, and now it's tons of usual Graveyard enemies again, with no unusual skulls on the map. Can anyone share what to do? I even tried changing the time of day to midnight and etc. to hopefully change their spawns, it didn't do much.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes