• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
For those still watching this project.
The author released an update on their Ci-en:
(Its in Japanese)

But in a nutshell:
>expected release date around the new year (provided nothing screws up)
>Main Story chapters done
>BAD END needs some material to be finished up (BAD END is "what if" storyline if you lose the final fight)
>Testing needs to be done (target of their December progress along with polishing stuff)

Sooo you can expect the game to comes out in January or February of something comes up.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
(Its in Japanese)

But in a nutshell:
>BAD END needs some material to be finished up (BAD END is "what if" storyline if you lose the final fight)
>Testing needs to be done (target of their December progress along with polishing stuff)

Sooo you can expect the game to comes out in January or February of something comes up.
i still watching it daily and hope have someone share the lastest demo (not v2.1) or wait it full release.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
i still watching it daily and hope have someone share the lastest demo (not v2.1) or wait it full release.
From what I understand, there are multiple demos limited to subscribing, each of which contain fights with individual enemies.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
From what I understand, there are multiple demos limited to subscribing, each of which contain fights with individual enemies.
Sounds more like Demo modules to make sure a singular fight doesn't break in some weird and exciting way.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
i think that is update main game, not multi demos though.
Ah those?
They are called quite literally trial fights or something.
The only available content so far are the Demo up to chapter 2 and then the 3-4 fights for subscribers.
Its fairly common practice to send unstable builds of fights or mechanics as rewards to subscribers.

Reactions: medassin

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This game is really good. The translation right now is great (hard to tell its MTL. I think fan translation is more accurate). I think the only thing that made me mad was when I fought the first dark elf how the game unequipped the fairy ring and put the collar on. Like this makes me learn that I have to check my equipment to see if anything changed but I'm mad that it didn't even warn me about it.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
This game is really good. The translation right now is great (hard to tell its MTL. I think fan translation is more accurate). I think the only thing that made me mad was when I fought the first dark elf how the game unequipped the fairy ring and put the collar on. Like this makes me learn that I have to check my equipment to see if anything changed but I'm mad that it didn't even warn me about it.
I believe losing to Gorotsuki or not escaping from her restraints quickly does that. I think it does mention when she puts on the collar but it doesn't give much fanfare to the fact.

And while I do appreciate the compliment, it is still ultimately an MTL that was given a thorough editing pass to make it as good as possible, and pretending it isn't wouldn't be fair to those that do actual translations.

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
(Its in Japanese)

But in a nutshell:

Looks like the tentative release date is moving to February if his latest post on Ci-en is anything to go by.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Glitchy Waffle

Meowstrophe

Jan 11, 2020
Ah yes, of course, the world is not that small that I shouldn't think nobody would touch on this until release but here it is anyway.

I was actually thinking to translate this game few weeks after release (waiting for any potential game-breaking bugfixes), great to see it already being translated.

I actually got into contact with the dev regarding english version, offering my translation later on if he wants to use it, although the dev didn't say no, I'll just assume he prolly won't use it, but I'm going to send it anyway lmao.

Since I don't want it to be some kind of a race (which to be honest, it always seem to be a race for any new popular game), I will still translate it but prolly not posting it here, unless op didn't do so, after all, my translation is just another heavily edited mtl.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Ah yes, of course, the world is not that small that I shouldn't think nobody would touch on this until release but here it is anyway.

I was actually thinking to translate this game few weeks after release (waiting for any potential game-breaking bugfixes), great to see it already being translated.

I actually got into contact with the dev regarding english version, offering my translation later on if he wants to use it, although the dev didn't say no, I'll just assume he prolly won't use it, but I'm going to send it anyway lmao.

Since I don't want it to be some kind of a race (which to be honest, it always seem to be a race for any new popular game), I will still translate it but prolly not posting it here, unless op didn't do so, after all, my translation is just another heavily edited mtl.
It's your call on whether or not you want to work on it separately. But I still intend to work on it when it releases. But considering the final game is bound to be about thrice as long, the translation won't be released right away.

So if you want my advice, I'd say you're better off working on something else.

Reactions: Philia

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
It might be a false positive, but just in case can you download the Japanese 2.1 version and check if it also causes those alarms?

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
It might be a false positive, but just in case can you download the Japanese 2.1 version and check if it also causes those alarms?
I've downloaded and unpacked the JP version to take a look, and it doesn't even have a "version.dll" to check at all. I looked through every folder.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Hmmm. Might be something TL++ added while creating the translation file. It's too late here for me to do a thorough check but I'll look into it tomorrow.

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
Hmmm. Might be something TL++ added while creating the translation file. It's too late here for me to do a thorough check but I'll look into it tomorrow.
Alright.

I was gonna give the game a try, but my anti virus instantly tripped when I extracted it. Quite used to false positives, so I went to check out what was giving the positive on VirusTotal, and quite a few positives came up, so I figured I would play it safe and ask first.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Alright.

I was gonna give the game a try, but my anti virus instantly tripped when I extracted it. Quite used to false positives, so I went to check out what was giving the positive on VirusTotal, and quite a few positives came up, so I figured I would play it safe and ask first.
It might also be something from Mtool. Cause I now noticed some leftover files from it. While I am reasonably certain those are false positives. Just delete anything in my folder that wasn't present in japanese 2.1 just in case.

Reactions: Spitefire46

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
It might also be something from Mtool. Cause I now noticed some leftover files from it. While I am reasonably certain those are false positives. Just delete anything in my folder that wasn't present in japanese 2.1 just in case.
I very specifically deleted only "version.dll" since it was the only file that was giving positives.

The game opened with the menu still translated, so I will give that a shot.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes