RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
New news, the release is scheduled to be on late February. The dev will update us every week or so. They also plan to release a newer version of the demo.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
New news, the release is scheduled to be on late February. The dev will update us every week or so. They also plan to release a newer version of the demo.
Good to know. Just so everybody knows, I don't see much point in translating the upcoming demo when the actual release is so close. Although I might fool around with 2.1V translation file and see how it plays with new demo.

Last edited:

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Good to know. Just so everybody knows, I don't see much point in translating the upcoming demo when the actual release is to close. Although I might fool around with 2.1V translation file and see how it plays with new demo.
Yeah, I don't know if you also are planning to share the full version when it releases, anyway I will try to find it so I can share

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: tried applying my V2.1 Translation file to V2.2. Looks like it went off without a hitch. However, I'm also seeing new text within the new demo and I'm not sure if it appears within the demo itself or if it'll only be visible in the full game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rosvos86

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019

EDIT: tried applying my V2.1 Translation file to V2.2. Looks like it went off without a hitch. However, I'm also seeing new text within the new demo and I'm not sure if it appears within the demo itself or if it'll only be visible in the full game.
Interesting theory, do you know what is new on V2.2? It might be worth another play if there's some more content.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Interesting theory, do you know what is new on V2.2? It might be worth another play if there's some more content.
Dev at one point said that not much was changed. And so far it does look to be that way. It does now have an added intro and some reworked character portraits (Emma's are different) Granted I haven't gotten far because I'm putting some sentences through DeepL Write and ChatGPT to fix up errors and awkward wording (almost every MTL I Edited looks like shit to me after some time passes). Some things got lightly broken between 2.1 and 2.2 due to changes in menus and stuff. But so far I get a hunch Ch.1 and Ch.2 will be like 95% playable with existing translation file.

EDIT:
After some more exploring of the text here's what I noticed that's different and wasn't in previous Demo.
*Ability to return to areas that you have cleared. (There are extra dialogues with Ondina, Emma and Skia)(May not be in Demo itself for all I know)
*Text of Melan forcing Luna to wear something embarrassing.
*The Hidden Mechant in town now gives you an item that will prevent you from gaining EXP. (Not quite sure if it's on use or equipable)
*Another witch's tea party scene that discusses Risty's(?) defeat. (Character names are RPGmaker codes so I'm not quite sure yet who's speaking)
*Extras menu is now split a little differently and there are new submenus.
*Recollection room now has options to view scenes where Emma and Claire get captured.
*Teaser for next chapter now has a sepia movie filter.

If I spot more I'll mention it.

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
A rough translation for V2.2 demo. It's bound to have some lines untranslated since they didn't migrate from V2.1 file and it hasn't been tested thoroughly. Some tweaks compared to original MTL have been performed (e.g Opening's line of Demi-Human now should be talking about Luna being a greenhorn. Thanks ChatGPT)

Just drag the two folders into game's directory to install.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
It is out.
Translater

Use it is faster

The intro video is just amazing. When you watch such videos, it's a shame to become ashamed of what you want to do with the main character.

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Well I was pretty dead on with Full game being about 3 times longer than demo. But it looks like demo edit I did before will carry over to the full game. So that's nice atleast.

Last edited:

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Nice! I will wait for the translation before playing it! Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Since someone requested it, here's an early MTL draft.
Same as the V2.2 Demo, the first 2 chapters should be mostly playable (there's 5 chapters + a Bad End Scenario BTW) and reasonably edited without any major issues. Rest of the game is unedited MTL to which only a basic word wrap was applied, without any further testing and only the most minor of cleanups, so don't use it for the release thread.

Expect poetry and don't be surprised if it crashes at some point. If a crash occurs please let me know where, and if possible provide some spoken text from the area in which it occured. That'll make finding the offending spot in the files so much easier.

Installation: drag and drop the two folders into game's directory and allow it to overwrite everything.

EDIT: Deleted this file cause it's now outdated. look further up the thread for the newer one.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes