• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
The game out october on dlsite
What makes you say that? On Ci-En most recent mention I found is "by the end of the year" And from his to-do lists one chapter needs plenty of work and Bad End route is still in early development.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Decided to do try launching and making the project file for this game in a newer version of TL++ and see what it'll be like.
The previous version of TL++ that I used would not compile it properly in V2 parser (which textboxes were translated would be completely random), while V1 would properly edit the exposed text but there was a good bit of elements (+Ailment, Character & Enemy nameboxes & the field that briefly flashes in left corner at certain points e.g. "The beginning of Luna's adventure!") which it would not reveal and which had to be edited completely manually in Notepad++. To get a project that would preserve those elements whenever a new version of translation was made in TL+ those bits had to be edited with Notepad++ either before inserting project into TL++ or after all work in TL++ was done. Which is cumbersome and makes making any chance a pain in the ass.

The newer version's V2 compiler appears to compile correctly and exposes almost all (unfortunately only "almost all" Nameboxes in CommonEvents file aren't being revealed) text that V1 parser didn't expose which should reduce the aforementioned headaches..

Anyway at this point I started slowly reworking the old project in the newer version, so that in future when full version releases it will be easier to work on (assuming that Trial version's stuff doesn't undergo any drastic differences it's possible that workable and even 25-30% finished Edited MTL of first two chapters could be available right off the bat) In addition I'll also try to catch typos, errors and rework text that may still be a little rough.

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
how do i beat her?
You get a carrot from one of the crates at the beginning of this cave. Talk to a friendly fairy outside to give her a carrot. You get an accesory named Elven Ring. You equip it and use the ability it grants you to undo the elf magic.

Also here's the data file of the latest edit pass for the Trial version. Replace the original "data" folder with this one.

EDIT: YOur screnshot says version 1.3. Mine files are for V2.1 so there may be incompatibility with your current version of the game.

Reactions: nenlee
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes