RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
Actually, where can I find the 2.0 version? I can't find it on DLSite

EDIT: Nevermind, I think maybe I just possibly broke it with the patch from before?

Carvencel22

Mar 30, 2024
I appear to have run into a bug, anybody know how to fix this, the boss at the end of chapter 3 just handed me their doll and this happened, I'm playing with the patch.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I appear to have run into a bug, anybody know how to fix this, the boss at the end of chapter 3 just handed me their doll and this happened, I'm playing with the patch.
try locate the picture where its indicating. Its either not present or its named differently

Apr 20, 2023
That’s not even a picture I edited, unsure on what caused it. Perhaps in the newest version the file name got changed

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Which version are you using with what patch? 2.0 does not have that image while earlier versions do, but the existing translation patch does not work with 2.0.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Slight update on the developers blog and that they are discussing concepts for Luna 2. 2 New characters have been drafted but whether they are friend/foe I dont know. Then its just discussions on game settings like difficulty, game balance and possibly disabling/enabling erotic moments. Maybe they plan to release on Steam on day 1 with a patch or maybe theres going to be more than just dominating/restraining maybe there will be actual penetration or pregnancy for e.g.

All is still up in the air. Although I still believe Luna 2 will be a mid 2025 release

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes