• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I am looking at the screenshots only and I can say, that 3D models and 2D backgrounds don't seem to fit in this game...
I don't know if I should give this a try or not, there are better ones...

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
UNSUBSCRIBE

Oompa loompa doompety doo
I've got a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa loompa doompety dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you lick a blue snatch
Eating her out like a pro, biyatch
What does it taste like tell me it's true
What does it taste like berries blue
Will it colour your tongue for you
Glad I clicked on this game just to see this post, love it

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for the life of me..i just cant play games with this graphic set anymore..there are many that are actually extremely good games but visually kick me right out of the game..if this was upgraded to the better HS i'd hop on in..there IS better HS..much much better..HH and MM to name a couple...

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 162068

Overview:
Hello, my name is Kain and that's my story. I am a high school student. I live alone.
Father, I have never seen him, and my mother have been always traveling for work. I'm an average looking guy. And I still haven't gotten a girlfriend. There's no romance at all in my life. I haven't had nor cute sisters or childhood girlfriend.

Thread updated: 2018-12-15
Release Date: 2019-12-10
Developer/Publisher: Drakus Games -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6SE
Language: English
VIP Code: 801
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Windows/Linux/MacOS: - - -
Android: - - -

Thanks to @Miyka for sharing.

View attachment 145510 View attachment 145511 View attachment 145512 View attachment 145513 View attachment 145514 View attachment 145515 View attachment 145516 View attachment 145517 View attachment 145519 View attachment 145520
LOve the game but do you think you could maybe include a changelog next time please so i would now before have if i should download it or wait

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You can Ignore the Error (second Button from the left) but I don't know if you miss something.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Love this game! It also is unique with it's animated characters!

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The coding this game is horrendous. Basically, in the act 6, you search for Mia because she is missing, but the game skips all the search where the variables(gg, kX6, coff, bath and mx ) are activated. So, after you saved Mia, the hotspots(living room, take a bath, mom's bedroom and kitchen) are bugged and you just can access Mia's bedroom and your bedroom without issues.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes