2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
but 964 you didn't 964 tell anyone 964 what the pass964word is!
While I know you're joking... the fact is that it's the top post on page 2 of the comments, and I had even increased the font size and made it bold on the password to make it stand out even more when I posted it. :p

And yet people still ask. ;)

What can ya do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
While I know you're joking... the fact is that it's the top post on page 2 of the comments, and I had even increased the font size and made it bold on the password to make it stand out even more when I posted it. :p

And yet people still ask. ;)

What can ya do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
haha i know 964 i guess you can 964 until they 964 get 964 it! haha

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
So what's the code for the VIP lock?

...just kidding

The Patreon page says version 0.3 is out. Seems a bit out of the ordinary that this one must have come out sometime mid-July and just got posted here.

Reactions: phreadom

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
It's so upsetting when a MC is molesting, corrupting and raping that other characters in the game are doing so as well. Thanks for finding this. The cognitive dissonance would have been traumatic and unbearable.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@gabrielmarxs

Thanks on the heads up. But the the criminals as you say don't get very far as you can stop them and the fag next door thing was nothing as it was a dream they did nothing in it.

Reactions: gabrielmarxs

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Gary Bertrand

ATM there is no NTR in the game. The girl you are going on the date with gets groped by some shit stain you then take a bat and beat his ass like a 5 dollar fucking whore and all that happened in that scene was she got her titties molested and the sister fag next door was a dream that the MC was having and all it showed was the fag next door and his sister naked and nothing else happened during the dream.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
U

User_32285

@Gary Bertrand

ATM there is no NTR in the game. The girl you are going on the date with gets groped by some shit stain you then take a bat and beat his ass like a 5 dollar fucking whore and all that happened in that scene was she got her titties molested and the sister fag next door was a dream that the MC was having and all it showed was the fag next door and his sister naked and nothing else happened during the dream.
Friendly advice? let it go, reason and truth don't work.

Some people think it's NTR when another male just talks to any of the females in "their" game

gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
My thoughts are: I watched 2 "love interests" getting molested in a single update of the game without being able to prevent it. If it's NTR or not I honestly don't care, I simply did not like what the game has shown to be, and I did put "NTR alert" because a lot of people on this forum might considering to be. (I'm sorry for the misandurstanding but I was talking about the neighbor grabing the little sister ass, it was not on a dream, right?).

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
There is NO in the game... Please follow the link and READ what it is! The scene with the sister is a dream, and he is just standing there, and at dinner at his place you trade places with your sister so he doesn't touch her. On your date the rapist is feeling up your dates breasts, then you beat the shit out of him, so he didn't get very far.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes