• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@realever

Just go to the first post and click the patreon link and go to the authors page and then click the *download all desktop platforms 0.18*.

realever

Sep 17, 2018
@myuhinny thanks.i think the version 0.18 on the patreon page is a older version because the download size.the version 0.18 is 344,9mb big and the version 0.3 on the op here is 501,4mb.I have seen the version 0.4 on a another site and this file has 846,48 mb.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well we will either have to wait or download it from one of those sites and then upload it here.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 162068
Overview:
Hello, my name is Kain and that's my story. I am a high school student. I live alone.
Father, I have never seen him, and my mother have been always traveling for work. I'm an average looking guy. And I still haven't gotten a girlfriend. There's no romance at all in my life. I haven't had nor cute sisters or childhood girlfriend.

Updated: 13-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher: Drakus Games -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4SE
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
ALL: - - -

love the game but would be nice to get a change log now and then

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
downloaded the game for mac... not sure how to open it. went to show contents of folder but i do not know what t click on first before i try opneing the game so it opens correctly

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was getting a error: couldn't find file b2.webm but was able to get past it by running enable dev mode renpy which caused the game to crash but upon loading the game back up it was past that bad spot and I was able to continue with the game.

I drugged the fuck out of that fucking loser so he failed.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hahaha why on earth did he hardcode a line to load internet explorer? good thing it can't load that on my system. trashy browser, easy way to get infected.

Reactions: phreadom

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
"Hello, my name is Kain and that's my story"...

If that's your story then what is the rest of the game! :coldsweat:

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes